FL - Woman Caught Beating Grandson

OMG, I totally forgot about that. UGH, you are correct, that would have been great. I have one and so does my mother. We are soooo crazy not to think of that!!
I was angry and just acted out of anger I guess. I didn't think it through.

UGH! I feel dumb.:rolleyes:

Don't!!! At least you approached her. If we all were experts at thinking on our feet, what a much better world we would have.

Do not beat yourself up for being human....you tried to diffuse the situation and probably saved the child from a much worse beating.

Oh gah! Crazy woman!

My mother and I witnessed a woman grabbing her 2 year old son by the collar and jerking him around the library Saturday afternoon. JERKING hard. His little neck snapped back and she did this 4 times by the time I made my way to her and asked her what was wrong. She was angry but I believe she realized quickly that I would be harder to sling around than a 30 pound child.

My mother called the police and of course, THEY NEVER SHOWED UP!
She left the library with her 3 kids and I really hate thinking about how those kids live.

I called the library and asked if the police ever showed and my friend said *nope* .
That makes me angry.

Wow. Pixies you are very brave. I'd go outside and call the cops, but I would never, ever confront anyone when it came to anything about their child. I give you alot of credit. People just go off when ya involve yourself in family matters weather it's in public or not. I'd figure my child still needs a mother because here honestly somebody would shoot ya or slice ya with a razor blade or stomp ya. Poor kids had to go home then and get even more. Did she ever answer you when ya asked what was wrong?

Don't!!! At least you approached her. If we all were experts at thinking on our feet, what a much better world we would have.

Do not beat yourself up for being human....you tried to diffuse the situation and probably saved the child from a much worse beating.

*nod nod* Didn't want ya to beat yourself up over it pixies! Just, file that idea away should you ever need it in the future, and mention it to your mom so she can do the same. DO NOT TELL THE ABUSER WHAT YOU DID, either. Just quietly turn in your footage, maybe make a copy or two also so you can be sure to pursue it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back