Fleet White's Suspicions

coloradokares said:
I really honestly believe that Fleet and Priscilla White have far to much love and care in their hearts for JonBenet to wish to profit from her death.
I don't think that they would want to profit from her death, either. But, why not write a book, and donate to the JB Foundation, the one that John keeps talking about, but no money ever goes toward.

Ames said:
I don't think that they would want to profit from her death, either. But, why not write a book, and donate to the JB Foundation, the one that John keeps talking about, but no money ever goes toward.
If they ever do write a book maybe they could start a new foundation one where actual money goes and is accounted for and does what it says its going to do.

coloradokares said:
If they ever do write a book maybe they could start a new foundation one where actual money goes and is accounted for and does what it says its going to do.
Yes, an ACTUAL honest to goodness Foundation...now THERES a thought. (Too bad the Ramsey's didn't think of it).

JR says in DOI part of the reason they set a foundation for JonBenet was because they had also done so for his eldest daughter Beth - the Elizabeth Pasch Ramsey Foundation...but I looked for it, and cannot find anything about it online. I was not surprised.

Nuisanceposter said:
JR says in DOI part of the reason they set a foundation for JonBenet was because they had also done so for his eldest daughter Beth - the Elizabeth Pasch Ramsey Foundation...but I looked for it, and cannot find anything about it online. I was not surprised.
:rolleyes: Geesh....me either!

coloradokares said:
I really honestly believe that Fleet and Priscilla White have far to much love and care in their hearts for JonBenet to wish to profit from her death. It is my humble opinion they are as you have seen very skeptical of the prosecutorial branch that holds the cards in the murder of JonBenet. I believe when things come out of the DA's hands and to into the hands of an independent prosecutorial venue. Such as special prosecutor and if the matter goes to a courtroom and its one that Fleet and Priscilla KNOW mean to do right by JonBenet and see to it that Justice will be done, they will be there with bells on. They will tell all they know and all they suspect all that they saw and heard and will lay it out with dignity and integrity and respect for JonBenet. I believe that. That is my opinion. Nothing Fleet or Priscilla have done from day one forward in my opinion was suspect in any way . Fleet tried to get John to come back and cooperate in the murder investigation. Steadfastly they have supported getting this matter out of the hands of the DA's office that proved they had no intent to prosecute. In my opinion if John and Patsy Ramsey had acted in any way with the caring and integrity that Fleet White did ....they would not have been suspects in the murder of their own daughter. That is only my opinion. I leave it in the hands of Fleet and Priscilla to prove who they are one day . It will take change in Boulder for them to have that opportunity. Fleet and Priscilla White are not alone in their desire to see a special prosecutor appointed and justice be done for JonBenet.
That was worth repeating ! I agree,and I think the White's and Steve Thomas are of outstanding character,and they all are so worthy of respect.

JMO8778 said:
That was worth repeating ! I agree,and I think the White's and Steve Thomas are of outstanding character,and they all are so worthy of respect.
DITTO!! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back