Flight 370: brainstorm: Theories only

I think we're going to be hearing that the sailor's account was true; that the plane had an engine fire.

If you look at the presser you tube video below; you will see the planes track has been changed; it matches up to what she saw. In the other link below; they're saying there is sealed evidence which consists with radar; which will most likely confirm that they were seen by another ship that was maintaining cable lines; possibly by whatever military was doing training in the ocean.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

MH370 press conference by Australian Deputy Prime Minister

A Vietnamese Admiral found wreckage shortly after the plane disappeared. His reports were all but hushed in the mainstream media...who are totally bought and sold. MH370 was shot down or exploded over Singaporean waters.

Could one airplane be switched for another at an airport, say during maintenance work or some other way? I was just reading this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/us-usa-security-airports-idUSKBN0F724820140702

And it occurred to me that an easier way to blow a plane up would be if they put the explosives on the plane instead of trying to make new ones that escape detection being brought onto the plane. If MH370 didn't crash but was 'stolen', they'd have the plane able to be packed with explosives, all they'd need is a way to switch it with another 777 and electronically (or however) set off the explosives at whatever point in the flight of their choosing.

Just a thought that occurred.

Could one airplane be switched for another at an airport, say during maintenance work or some other way? I was just reading this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/us-usa-security-airports-idUSKBN0F724820140702

And it occurred to me that an easier way to blow a plane up would be if they put the explosives on the plane instead of trying to make new ones that escape detection being brought onto the plane. If MH370 didn't crash but was 'stolen', they'd have the plane able to be packed with explosives, all they'd need is a way to switch it with another 777 and electronically (or however) set off the explosives at whatever point in the flight of their choosing.

Scary thought!

Per Occam's razor, the simplest theory is the most likely explanation.

Despondent pilot decided to go out with a bang, by using his knowledge of the airplane's communication systems to cause it to vanish before crashing it in a remote area of the ocean where it would never be found.

His only mistake was not knowing about the periodic "pings" back to the satellite, allowing satellite engineers to roughly determine the plane's position about once per hour. Without that they wouldn't have a clue where to search. With that information, they know about where to search, but it's still an enormous area.

Doesn't explain a plethora of known facts, not the least of which is why the plane was taken so far off course to the south with the communication systems turned off. If you've got explosives on board, just blow it up.

I strongly believe the plane landed safely and the pilot was involved. The passengers may or may not be alive. If alive, maybe being held captive until the hijackers feel they are ready to act. The pilot was obviously practicing for some time on his flight simulator. Even his wife was upset at the time he was spending on the flight simulator. IMO he purposefully changed course to land in a specific place. If he wanted to crash it, why go so far out of the way? Why not just crash it where he was after he said good night? It it had crashed in the ocean i believe there would have been some debris found by now.

I strongly believe the plane landed safely and the pilot was involved. The passengers may or may not be alive. If alive, maybe being held captive until the hijackers feel they are ready to act. The pilot was obviously practicing for some time on his flight simulator. Even his wife was upset at the time he was spending on the flight simulator. IMO he purposefully changed course to land in a specific place. If he wanted to crash it, why go so far out of the way? Why not just crash it where he was after he said good night? It it had crashed in the ocean i believe there would have been some debris found by now.

There has been debris found.
MH370 search: Does debris solve the mystery?

That is crazy how the indian ocean current works! I do hope they find more debris now. This does point to a suicidal mission as a big possibility though.Thank you for the link!

That is crazy how the indian ocean current works! I do hope they find more debris now. This does point to a suicidal mission as a big possibility though.Thank you for the link!

You're very welcome. I made a new thread for debris so that we can track it but it hasn't been approved yet. You should join us in the main thread. I'm on my cell s its just the main link; go to the last page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-people-on-board-8-March-2014-25&goto=newpost

You're very welcome. I made a new thread for debris so that we can track it but it hasn't been approved yet. You should join us in the main thread. I'm on my cell s its just the main link; go to the last page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-people-on-board-8-March-2014-25&goto=newpost

Post 1627 is where I posted the new debris found thread I started that we're still waiting to be approved

I made a new thread, thankfully I copied everything to notepad because for some reason it needs mod approval before it posts. Here is what it contains, let me know what you think. Hopefully it won't take long to get approved.

- Debris Found Relating To MH 370

Watcher and I felt we needed a place where we can better track the debris found to date, so I decided to go with a new thread. We'd like to add them in order that they were found.

Possible debris #1 that I don't think they were able to confirm it was from the plane. IMO it's a pretty good coincidence.
Is this proof that MH370 crashed off the coast of Australia? Towelette with Malaysia Airlines logo washes up on Western Australia beach - By John Carney for Daily Mail Australia and Heather Mcnab for Daily Mail Australia - Published: 17:25 EST, 9 March 2015 - Updated: 10:44 EST, 10 March 2015

- The package washed up on a Cervantes beach in Western Australia
- It has now been sent to Canberra for further testing and verification
- Experts think a package this small could travel these long distances
- It comes just days after the one year anniversary of the disappearance
- MH370 disappeared with all 239 people on board on March 8, 2014
- Relatives of the passengers gathered to mourn and demand answers
Nine News reports that the small pre-moistened paper towel that was in a Malaysia Airlines sealed packet has been sent to Canberra for further testing and verification after being found hundreds of kilometres away by a couple walking along a beach in Cervantes in July.

The couple who discovered the packet said it was ‘unopened, which was very unusual’."

attachment.php

attachment.php

Debris #2 Flaperon
Recovered debris matches model of missing Malaysia plane - By David K. Li - July 29, 2015 | 5:57pm

Plane wreckage washed up on a tiny island off Africa’s east coast Wednesday, raising hopes it could be from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which mysteriously vanished more than a year ago, officials said.

Crews cleaning the beach on the French Indian Ocean island of *Reunion found the 6-foot-long piece of wreckage (above) that *appears to be a piece of a wing.

American authorities have concluded that the object came from a Boeing 777, The New York Times reported. Flight 370 is the only plane of that kind known to be missing, making it likely that a piece of the mystery plane has finally been found.

The piece “was covered in shells, so one would say it had been in the water a long time,” said a witness.

2AF5D7B500000578-3487042-image-a-4_1457682750656.jpg

Debris #3 Luggage

Flight MH370: Suitcase Washes Up Next To Plane Wing Debris, 'Location... Consistent With Drift Analysis' Jul 31, 2015 02:39 AM EDT

The piece of suitcase was found hours after the wing piece washed up on Reunion Island; workers initially dismissed this possible link to Flight MH370.

Workers have found a suitcase on Reunion Island, where a piece of plane wing debris that could be from Flight MH370 washed up earlier this week. Until the suitcase washed up, the wing debris is the only trace of the flight that has been missing since March 8, 2014, as HNGN previously reported.

The suitcase was discovered near the same spot where the wing debris washed ashore. The suitcase was a small, wheeled design that was secured with a padlock. It has been taken into evidence by police, according to the Mirror.

Officials are investigating whether the tattered suitcase belonged to one of the 239 passengers and crew members who were aboard the plane, which is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean.

"The piece of suitcase was here yesterday, but no one really paid attention to it," Johnny Begue, a member of the beach cleaning team said. "It makes me shudder."

"The location [of the debris] is consistent with the drift analysis provided to the Malaysian investigation team," Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said Thursday, according to the New York Post.

Suitcase washes up near site of possible MH370 wreckage - By Yaron Steinbuch - July 30, 2015 | 8:25am - The remains of the suitcase found near the area where a 6-foot-long piece of plane wreckage was discovered.

A suitcase washed up on a small island off Africa’s east coast near the site where a sea-crusted wing part was discovered — items that increasingly appear to be linked to long-missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

Cleaning team member Johnny Begue found the wheeled and padlocked luggage on a beach on the French Indian Ocean island of *Reunion, Mirror Online reported.

“The piece of suitcase was here yesterday but no one really paid any attention to it,” Begue told Le Parisien. “You can see how a zip from the suitcase is still attached to a piece of rigid fabric — it’s just surreal, it makes me shudder.”

The badly-tattered suitcase was initially ignored by workers cleaning the beach, until they realized how significant the item may be. (Photo : Twitter/Business Insider)
attachment.php

Bunch of photos at the article

Flaperon article
MH370 search: Does debris solve the mystery? 6 August 2015

attachment.php

This quote is from 2016 and of course debris has been found. Otherwise, I agree with the above, except that I believe the reason the pilot took it so far out of the way before crashing it was precisely so it couldn't be found, and nobody would ever know what he did, and his family would not be shamed. Remember, if not for the Inmarsat pings we wouldn't even have a clue as to where it was, which I believe was his intent.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back