Focusing Solely on Cindy's Inconsistencies

Please stay on the topic of this thread "Focusing Solely on Cindy's Inconsistencies". If we go off track/topic, it will get this thread shut down.

This post lands at random.

Please stay on the topic of this thread "Focusing Solely on Cindy's Inconsistencies". If we go off track/topic, it will get this thread shut down.

This post lands at random.

Sorry, Patty! We will!

:angel:

snipped from http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0612/19734572.pdf

Cindy's Civil Deposition, 4-9-09 Page 21

Q. And your understanding is a nanny is somebody that's compensated or paid for their services?

A. You're assuming that's my understanding of a nanny. I really have never thought of what a nanny is. A nanny is someone that helps watch a child.

Q. All right. Well, in your experience, a nanny generally, correct me if I'm wrong --

A. Jesse is the one, excuse me, that started calling Zanny the nanny. Okay? Casey called her the baby-sitter. So the nanny came from the Grunds.

B&RBM: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is just absolutely "un-freeking-believable" ! Jesse and the Grunds NEVER met a "nanny" !

CA lies to everyone about ICA ...
CA blames everyone else except ICA ...

Like "mother" ... like "daughter" ...

It is frustrating trying to keep up with cindys stories. I now believe this is where Casey learned how to lie. I think the lying went back and forth as part of regular dialogue in their home.

Has anyone heard if the DA will call Cindy out on these inconsistencies ? I sure hope so..and i hope they charge her. I truly believe she is partly to blame for Caylee's death.

It is frustrating trying to keep up with cindys stories. I now believe this is where Casey learned how to lie. I think the lying went back and forth as part of regular dialogue in their home.

Has anyone heard if the DA will call Cindy out on these inconsistencies ? I sure hope so..and i hope they charge her. I truly believe she is partly to blame for Caylee's death.

BBM: I agree.

Not only is it "frustrating" to keep track of the inconsistencies, but it is just NOT NORMAL for someone -- who is a "nurse" and "manager" of a nurse company -- to have so many inconsistencies. And it is NOT the medication ... and it is NOT the stress of what happened ...

The "inconsistencies" repeatedly made by CA are 100% for ICA ... Cindy cannot accept the fact that her daughter killed her granddaughter and she NEVER will ...

CA cannot change the 9-1-1 call ... it's done and "it is what it is".

It's not just the inconsistencies :maddening: It's the attitude, the arrogance and unmitigated gall that Cindy displays. I'm sure I'd be just a little more forgiving of her inconsistencies if Cindy ever showed one ounce of regret for having raised a monster.

It's not just the inconsistencies :maddening: It's the attitude, the arrogance and unmitigated gall that Cindy displays. I'm sure I'd be just a little more forgiving of her inconsistencies if Cindy ever showed one ounce of regret for having raised a monster.

ITA...

CA is a total inconsistancy....everything about her is inconsistant...liars forget what the tell people...had she told the truth, no need to remember...JMHO

Justice for CAylee

snipped from http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0612/19734572.pdf

Cindy's Civil Deposition, 4-9-09 Page 21

Q. And your understanding is a nanny is somebody that's compensated or paid for their services?

A. You're assuming that's my understanding of a nanny. I really have never thought of what a nanny is. A nanny is someone that helps watch a child.

Q. All right. Well, in your experience, a nanny generally, correct me if I'm wrong --

A. Jesse is the one, excuse me, that started calling Zanny the nanny. Okay? Casey called her the baby-sitter. So the nanny came from the Grunds.

B&RBM: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is just absolutely "un-freeking-believable" ! Jesse and the Grunds NEVER met a "nanny" !

CA lies to everyone about ICA ...
CA blames everyone else except ICA ...

Like "mother" ... like "daughter" ...

Seriously!! CA also said that Jeff Hopkins paid ZFG (his ex-girlfriend)... and that she had a PICTURE of Jeff's little boy and Caylee together. What a bunch of carp.

I believe people like this do not know they are lying. They create their own reality with their thoughts. They believe the world is how they think it is. I grew up with a narcisstic parent and I see this all the time. Re-writing of our personal history and no amount of telling them things did not actually happen they way they are saying will bring them around.

My neighbor is the same way. She believes what she believes and NO ONE else sees the situation like her. She has a job, is attractive, keeps a very clean house and nice yard -- and is totally delusional about how other people (especially men) perceive her. She considers herself to be very very attractive and that all men want her. She has told me about men chasing her and hustling her when I have been right there with her and know for a fact that did not happen.

CA is this way in that she believes what she believes and no matter how many times the facts are pointed out to her - she will not waiver from her mindset. CA believes her daughter is a wonderful, talented, attractive, intelligent, etc. woman and nothing will change her mind.

Narcissistic

I grew up with it
I dated it
I live next to it

That is why CA acts the way she does. A narcissist will never feel regret. They will not apologize. They do not feel bad for lying, for hurting your feelings, for anything. They feel entitled to have what they want, how and when they want it. They are certain it is their right and that they alone are more special (smarter, more attractive, more successful) than any one else.

ITA...

CA is a total inconsistancy....everything about her is inconsistant...liars forget what the tell people...had she told the truth, no need to remember...JMHO

Justice for CAylee

Narcissists just expect you to believe what they say. They really don't know they are lying. What they believe/think is how it is and if you don't agree then there is something wrong with YOU. CA is a classic narcissist. When confronted with facts they become angry and lash out. They will never admit they were wrong - YOU are wrong - never the narcissist.

Narcissistic

I grew up with it
I dated it
I live next to it

That is why CA acts the way she does. A narcissist will never feel regret. They will not apologize. They do not feel bad for lying, for hurting your feelings, for anything. They feel entitled to have what they want, how and when they want it. They are certain it is their right and that they alone are more special (smarter, more attractive, more successful) than any one else.

Narcissists just expect you to believe what they say. They really don't know they are lying. What they believe/think is how it is and if you don't agree then there is something wrong with YOU. CA is a classic narcissist. When confronted with facts they become angry and lash out. They will never admit they were wrong - YOU are wrong - never the narcissist.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

BBM: I agree. But I believe this narcissist CA KNOWS 100% that SHE IS LYING and her "lying" ... "inconsistencies" ... "you know's" ... is the FACT that she absolutely CANNOT ACCEPT THE FACT that her incarcerated daughter killed her granddaughter ! CA knows ICA did it ... and CA will NEVER accept the fact that she produced a "monster" as well as a "pathological liar". Her "inconsistencies" are ONLY for ICA.

I believe that CA is VERY WELL AWARE of her LIES but when caught, she "blames" the "changes" in her "stories" on the "stress" of what happened ... and recently, when she was on the stand at one of the hearings, she "blamed" the "new medication" she was put on for "changing" her story. I do NOT believe for one nanno-second that she does NOT realize she is lying -- she knows it !

CA has NEVER apologized to anyone, and NEVER will.

CA does NOT care WHO SHE HURTS or "throws under the bus," and she has done this CONSISTENTLY since day one. It would be easier to "calculate" who she has NOT tried to "throw under the bus". And remember the civil deposition when she told ZG that "you're not a 10" ? (I was reading that depo last night.) That was "so low" to insult this totally innocent lady after trying to "pin" a murder on her, and then further insulting her on her looks.

CA is an extremely "belligerent" person ... her behavior is so "unbecoming" for a grown woman ...

CA is FULLY AWARE of her inconsistencies ... she does NOT FOOL ME !

Once upon a stupid, when I was involved with a narcissistic man he would brag loudly and often about being in the Marines. What a great Marine he was, he was best at everything. Well I found out that in fact he went awol and received a dishonorable discharge. When I asked him about it - he refused to speak and became angry with me. He just expected everyone to believe him. Hahahaha... like the Anthonys not expecting anyone to check out their stories and then when confronted with facts - either make up new story or become angry.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

BBM: I agree. But I believe this narcissist CA KNOWS 100% that SHE IS LYING and her "lying" ... "inconsistencies" ... "you know's" ... is the FACT that she absolutely CANNOT ACCEPT THE FACT that her incarcerated daughter killed her granddaughter ! CA knows ICA did it ... and CA will NEVER accept the fact that she produced a "monster" as well as a "pathological liar". Her "inconsistencies" are ONLY for ICA.

I believe that CA is VERY WELL AWARE of her LIES but when caught, she "blames" the "changes" in her "stories" on the "stress" of what happened ... and recently, when she was on the stand at one of the hearings, she "blamed" the "new medication" she was put on for "changing" her story. I do NOT believe for one nanno-second that she does NOT realize she is lying -- she knows it !

CA has NEVER apologized to anyone, and NEVER will.

CA does NOT care WHO SHE HURTS or "throws under the bus," and she has done this CONSISTENTLY since day one. It would be easier to "calculate" who she has NOT tried to "throw under the bus". And remember the civil deposition when she told ZG that "you're not a 10" ? (I was reading that depo last night.) That was "so low" to insult this totally innocent lady after trying to "pin" a murder on her, and then further insulting her on her looks.

CA is an extremely "belligerent" person ... her behavior is so "unbecoming" for a grown woman ...

CA is FULLY AWARE of her inconsistencies ... she does NOT FOOL ME !

Best post I've read all day!! :tyou:

Looks like CA and ICA are competing for the most Inconsistencies Mother of the Year Award. It was looking to be somewhat a " neck to neck " race until
somebody made ICA zip it. So very sad what all of these inconsistencies have done to this sweet child. JMO

Oh What A Tangled Web...........:maddening:

Once upon a stupid, when I was involved with a narcissistic man he would brag loudly and often about being in the Marines. What a great Marine he was, he was best at everything. Well I found out that in fact he went awol and received a dishonorable discharge. When I asked him about it - he refused to speak and became angry with me. He just expected everyone to believe him. Hahahaha... like the Anthonys not expecting anyone to check out their stories and then when confronted with facts - either make up new story or become angry.

I was sadly once married to a man like this. When I confronted him with things he lied about, he would be furious with me and say "are you calling me a liar?" I'd say, I'm not calling you anything, but here's the evidence that these things you said aren't true. He'd say "I can't believe you don't trust me, how dare you call me a liar, you are such a b....." and so on. He would never acknowledge his lies, just turn it into an attack on me, or make up some other lie to cover the first ones.

It is scary that there are so many people out there like this!

Tink

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back