Follow the Money....

I have a question that probably only future testimony or LE records could answer at this point. What was the estimated monthly income commissions to the Siever household say in the spring of 2015? Maybe someone with a little knowledge could guestimate how many clients TS had taking supplements multiplied times a guestimate of average commissions per person. I am just wondering roughly how much. I would guess the amount pretty substantial, if, a man sitting in jail on heavy charges supported with strong evidence and a testifying accomplice ,were still coordinating a new path for customer base to continue supplement sales and commission flow to continue. Are we talking 3 figure? 4 figure?

I have a question that probably only future testimony or LE records could answer at this point. What was the estimated monthly income commissions to the Siever household say in the spring of 2015? Maybe someone with a little knowledge could guestimate how many clients TS had taking supplements multiplied times a guestimate of average commissions per person. I am just wondering roughly how much. I would guess the amount pretty substantial, if, a man sitting in jail on heavy charges supported with strong evidence and a testifying accomplice ,were still coordinating a new path for customer base to continue supplement sales and commission flow to continue. Are we talking 3 figure? 4 figure?
DALETRAY, excellent question! I don't know how much I can provide but....."having a financial stake in promoting any health product to patients represents a serious conflict of interest. It subverts the responsibility of physicians to place their patients' interests before their own opportunity for financial gain. It also places undue pressure on the patient, especially if the pitch is aggressive. And it can erode trust in the doctor,...."
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2012/05/your-doctor-as-salesman/index.htm
And sorry if this bursts MS's or DrH's bubble but, " the American Medical Association advises that physicians who distribute nonprescription health products provide them free or at their own cost."

<modsnip> doctors selling supplements is hardly a big problem--or even the biggest conflict--in medicine. Certified patients of Dr. Sievers have told us that she didn't pressure patients to buy supplements (doesn't clear MS, obviously) and Xymogen, which I hadn't heard of before, is listed as one of the top-quality manufacturers by pharmacist Suzy Cohen. In a typical year, there are no reported deaths from taking supplements <modsnip>

If you aren't following the money you are in the wrong place ;)

Teresa Sievers was found murdered inside her Bonita Springs home in June of 2015. Mark Sievers is accused of orchestrating Teresa's death by allegedly hiring his childhood friend, Wright, and Jimmy Rodgers to kill her.

There's more than $14 million in life insurance policies in her estate. Teresa Sievers' brother sued Mark in civil court. He argues without Mark's name on the estate; the life insurance policies could be available for the couple's two children.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32247468/fight-over-teresa-sievers-estate-continues#.V2QnmbsrJMw

$14 million? I thought it was $4.4 million. Have more been discovered?

That's got to be a typO but.... I emailed that reporter. These days there are lots of clerical mistakes along with reporting misinformation.

JMO, it's not correct but WOW, wouldn't THAT be something if it was.... would make MS look even worse.

yeah, that was apparently a typo in the article. It says 4 million now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back