For All The Mothers

CA feels like she herself failed as mother to KC and therefore KC killed her child because of this? See I don't see Cindy as the type of person that would say SHE herself was a bad mother. No one that has been interviewed ever said that Cindy told them she felt like she was making mistakes with KC or failed her. Cindy to me is not the type to put herself down. I think Cindy doesn't want to GIVE IN to the public pressure of having to ADMIT that her daughter is a murderer and a liar and SHE was her enabler.

I think that day will never come, because pride is a spiteful b8tch.

IMO

No, that's not why I think CA feels guilty. I don't think she feels she failed as a mother. I'm sure CA is very proud of the way she raised KC.

I think she feels guilty for confronting KC on the night of the 15th. IOW, if she had just let KC go about her business that night without starting a huge fight KC wouldn't have killed Caylee in a fit of rage. I also think it's possible that CA made KC stay home that night under the threat of reporting the Pontiac stolen if she were to leave in it. We saw her do just that on the night of July the 15th. It was a favorite tactic of CA's. It's the only reason I can think of that KC didn't leave that night. CA may have also told her that she would not watch Caylee for her that night. These things are what I think CA feels guilty about.

Whether narcissistic rage from CA's confrontation and subsequent belittling of KC or rage borne out of anger at having to be home that night, imo, KC took it out on Caylee. I think CA feels guilty at having been the catalyst for this event.

I need to try to understand this. So, for all the mothers out there, would you do whatever you had to do to protect your child. I'm just wondering if Cindy has figured that Caylee is dead and now she cannot lose her baby (Casey). I am not a mother, so I don't know what that bond is like. So please think long and hard and then give me your insight.

Well, my kids are 13 and 3 so right now, of course I would. If I was in CA's position no, i would not do anything to protect my child. I would visit them, but I would not support them if they were lying like Casey does.

Knowing my Mom's love for my kids, I can safely say that she would not do anything to "save" me if she was in CA's position. She would stand up for my children and demand justice for them if I did anything this heinous. I wouldn't expect anything else. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to see her and I'm uncertain if she would visit me.

I don't know if that makes any sense.

If Caylee had been my grandchild I would never have allowed Casey into my home from jail on bond unless she told me where my grandbaby was. Things would have gotten physical I know if she refused to tell me. I would never have let 31 days go by without seeing my grandbaby either or accepted the excuses that Casey gave her mother.

Bold is me. That's exactly how I feel too!! 31 days would not have elapsed before I found out my grandchild was missing...I would have been in touch with police sooner in trying to find her. I would NOT have been back on jail visits until she told me where my grandbaby was. And I would have been present at her bond hearing, taking the stand and asking the judge to keep her in jail until she tells where my grandbaby is. As far as commissary money... there would be none from me...she could eat the regular jail food. Why should a parent give her an expensive commissary after what she did to their grandbaby?

I need to try to understand this. So, for all the mothers out there, would you do whatever you had to do to protect your child. I'm just wondering if Cindy has figured that Caylee is dead and now she cannot lose her baby (Casey). I am not a mother, so I don't know what that bond is like. So please think long and hard and then give me your insight.
it would depend on alot of factors say if my girl was an adult and she killed her child ..i would just die inside ..for that innocent baby ..then i would look at my daughter and think omg what did i do to make her like this ? is this my fault? did i make her do this ? should i accept responsability for her actions ? omg if this is my fault then i have to protect my daughter? but what about my soul ? do i lie for something she did ? then go to hell when i die ?do i help her cover it up first instinct would probably be yes to preserve her life because she was once my innocent baby.. but if i grew to care for her child for all that time and raised that child it would be like losing my own child to me .. i dont think i could lie for her id want to to protect her,but the other half wouldnt because of my grandchild who didnt deserve it .. so probably not, even though if she were to die as a result of her crime ..to be truthful i dont think i could bear any of it and i would pine away for both of them
these are some of the things that would mabey run through my mind .

Wow, thanks OLG for your explanation and support too.

Just curious, what was your mom's background? Did she have both a mom and a dad. etc.? Lot's of sibs or none?

I have noticed in some families there is a loyalty that seems undeserved. For instance a kid who seems to worship his father but noone else can understand why. Often it seems fear based, not of physical punishment but of loosing the love that doesn't even seem to be there. I've seen it where the dad is the one with the opinions and no one else is encouraged to express their opinion especially if it's a different opinion. A guy once told me he was "wallpaper" when it came to his dad. He said it light heartedly and I chuckeled but later I was thinking about his comment and felt sad for him. The guy is gay but a productive citizen.

Oprah likes to say that everyone wants to be validated. A child wants to be heard and appreciated/recognized for who THEY are - encouraged, supported and held accountable for their wrong doing (although maybe not at the time). They act out to test the boundaries. If no one is there to set them, how can they learn what they are? I warn my child "if you talk like that to the wrong person, you're gonna get your arse kicked one of these days." He tries to make jokes but isn't mature enough to know what is acceptable yet. He'll say some pretty crude stuff that doesn't match my beliefs at all. He tests me constantly. I have to keep faith that he will mature and be able to hold a normal conversation. For now, it's my job to be the critical voice for when things aren't koshure. It's tough cuz I want to be "friends" but that's not my role. Some day I hope.

Absolutely not! :snooty:And my daughter is my only child. If she murders somebody, she's gonna do the time and rot in jail! A person needs to be responsible for their own behavior and there needs to be consequences. I love my daughter dearly, but I'm a parent like Mark Hacking's dad, not the Anthony's or Scott Peterson's parents!

I am a mom, my kids are young but if they ever grew up and did anything similar or, basically anything that was against the law and ended up in jail, I would still always love them. A mothers love never ends. But I would NOT send them commissary money, I would not defend them with lies etc, I would testify against them and do whatever I had to do to see that justice was served for my grandchild. Casey is an adult she killed Caylee and knew the laws she got herself in this situation. Cindy and George have lost Caylee, But they haven't lost Casey she can breathe and walk, eat, etc she's just is in jail where she belongs! She isn't gone forever. But Caylee is she never had a chance at life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back