For the weekend: 1,000 places Jodi will never, ever see again

Jodi will never be able to rent a car again.
She will never be able to go into the kitchen and eat a banana.
She will never be able to snoop into someone else's email.
She will never crawl through another doggie door.
No more photographing anyone taking a shower.
No more using a washing machine or a dishwasher.
No more long drives through the desert.
No more cell phones.
No more 'pop in' visits.

She will never be able to sit on the deck of her house with someone she is in love with and watch fireworks across the road at the local community days at the municipal park.

She'll never go out with friends to eat a wonderful meal with wonderful beer while watching the city go by.

She'll never get to hold a snuggly, warm, purring kitten.

She'll never go to the beach, bask in the sun, smell the salt in the air and listen to the endless shhhhhhhhsshhhh of waves lapping the sand.

She'll never know the satisfaction of a job well done, either professionally or personally.

She'll never go to a sports event.

She'll never go shopping at the local antique store, flea market, upscale furniture store or even the local Walmart, where they don't apparently take notice of returns. :giggle:

She'll never go swimming.

She'll never go to a concert with a great band and come home so full of the experience it takes 24 hrs to go to sleep.

She won't be going to any salons to have her nails and hair done. And I doubt they allow for brazilians or even box color kits in the Big House.

She's so screwed. Yet all she and her supporters can say is "winning!" :floorlaugh: What a looser!

The level of spite displayed on this thread is mind blowing.

I have yet to see such a vindictive crowing over a man who has been sentenced for killing his wife/girlfriend.

You weren't around for the Scott Peterson trial, were ya?

Once she's transferred to Perryville, JA will...

...never be able to sink into a big soft bed, and get up in the middle of the night to make herself a sammich.

...never wear anything flattering, ever again. Baggy orange jumpsuit w/pink socks...yeah, not a good look. lol

...never be able to seduce another soul as sweet as Travis. Big Bertha down the cellblock doesn't count.

etc etc etc

:jail:

No longer be able to get in a car and go somewhere, anywhere...

No longer be able to choose what she is going to eat and when...

No longer be able to choose when to get out of bed and when to go to bed at night...

No longer be able to choose ANYTHING for that matter...

No longer have ANY privacy...

And she will know what real emotional abuse is as her life will be dictated by what the prison guards TELL HER TO DO OR ELSE...she will be yelled at, she will not have friends, she will have no one to turn to for help or to comfort her.

She will never experience a mani pedi, luxurious glam spa facial body massage.

Sit by a lake/beach sipping wine/tea with a fav book.

Have a picnic under the stars.

Cook a romantic dinner.

Share the holidays with family and friends.

She'll never get to text anyone or hear the chime of receiving a text.

Great thread!

* Jodi will never wake up in the middle of a cold winter's night with the warmth of her husband's body cuddled up against her, holding her close.

* She'll never smell the tang of salty, fresh sea air or feel soft rain on her face.

* She'll never get to complain about being 'cramped' in economy class on a long haul flight to some awesome destination like Bali, Morocco or the Amalfi Coast.

* She'll never get to sleep in late on a Sunday, have her husband bring her breakfast in bed, and read the newspapers together with cats/dogs on the bed.

* She'll never smell fresh jasmine or roses, or night-scented stocks, or smell pikake blossoms in Hawaii on a warm, tropical night.

* She'll never get to wear beautiful French underwear, dab on fine perfume or slip her feet into sexy high heels on date night.

These are just a few of the things I am grateful for

JA will never again be able to use the gun and knives she had hidden in her rental car on another innocent and unsuspecting victim again.

Thank God for that, and for whoever was next on her list.

CMJA will never feel carpet again and hence will never get to do a headstand.
" will never be assumed to be telling the truth

JA ~ will never wear some cute flip-flops with rhinestones.
~ will never open the pantry to get a snack.
~ will never touch a horse's sleek back.
~ will never enjoy a summer evening on her patio with friends and a cold beer as laughter and fireflies fill the night air with simple, beautiful joy.
~ will never sleep beside another human being and syncopate her breath to theirs.

...and for what? What did she gain, to lose everything?
For those that think this is spiteful, that is not my intention.
I am honestly dumbstruck by the horrible deed and horrible consequences of this crime.
It is tragic and so pointless.

wind14.gif
She won't be driving to Big Sur to look out at the Pacific Ocean.

No more PPL conventions to pick up new men either.

treeswing.gif
Nope, no swings under a tree.

Reading some of your posts makes it sound like this person is doomed. Oh wait, think she is.

On the other hand, I haven't been doing some of the lovely things you mentioned, so I should really start treating myself better.

Get some of that french underwear and drink wine in the rain. :needdrink:

Y'all are acting like she's shot up a room full of school children.

I think she is a very disturbed individual but it's important to remember she was just fine until Travis came into her life.[/QUOTE]

BBM

According to her parents, she was not fine befire she met Travis. Did you watch their interviews with Det. Flores.

She said something very telling in one of her post-verdict interviews. She said she just 'flashed' before she killed Travis. I assume by 'flashing', she meant a 'flash' of temper. She is full of uncontrollable RAGE!
she hit her brother with a bat when she was 13. She kicked a dog and said the dog ran away. I have a feeling the dog was killed. She would hit her mother. This is not normal behavior. Dont forget. Her friends called the Bi polar hotline. They knew there was something wrong with her. It was not bi polar, it was boarderline. They were not familar with that term. No she was not normal.

JA ~ will never wear some cute flip-flops with rhinestones.
~ will never open the pantry to get a snack.
~ will never touch a horse's sleek back.
~ will never enjoy a summer evening on her patio with friends and a cold beer as laughter and fireflies fill the night air with simple, beautiful joy.
~ will never sleep beside another human being and syncopate her breath to theirs.

...and for what? What did she gain, to lose everything?
For those that think this is spiteful, that is not my intention.
I am honestly dumbstruck by the horrible deed and horrible consequences of this crime.
It is tragic and so pointless.

CMJA will never get to watch this amazing video. (I was hoping you'd show up PG because I thought of you when I saw it. I'm a finch mom. :seeya: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZQ4VmicDeM

Parrotgal, When I was a kid we called firefies lightning bugs. I guess Im older than you. Anyway, I love the sound of crickets at night. My neighborhood does not have them. I go to the pet shop every summer and buy crickets and I put them around the area so I could hear them at night. My kids laugh at that.

Parrotgal, When I was a kid we called firefies lightning bugs. I guess Im older than you. Anyway, I love the sound of crickets at night. My neighborhood does not have them. I go to the pet shop every summer and buy crickets and I put them around the area so I could hear them at night. My kids laugh at that.

We called them lightning bugs, too!
And I love those summer sounds, too.
It is a sort of music.♥

As I was reading through the lovely lists here, the first thing that came to mind is that there are so many people in poverty stricken countries, even people in the USA that will never be able experience anything on these lovely lists of first world luxuries. MOO

As I was reading through the lovely lists here, the first thing that came to mind is that there are so many people in poverty stricken countries, even people in the USA that will never be able experience anything on these lovely lists of first world luxuries. MOO

If it means anything, I don't think that is the baseline way of living for most folks. Those are the things that stick out. Because if you are noshing Norman Love chocolates on a tropical beach and getting massaged to the point of being a happy choco-filled puddle of sandy goo every day, it's not something that really stands out.

People can be happy and enjoy anything. Family, friends, sunshine, a good joke. And again, if it's worth thinking, I doubt Jodi enjoys much of anything even when she was out of jail. Being the center of attention and stirring up trouble. But if that is all you have to look forward to... :notgood:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back