For those who believe in the Divine

How many children were murdered while we sat in disbelief at this verdict rendered by humans, not God? More than we can fathom. How many innocents have been killed in Iraq over the past decade? How many nameless and faceless sweet 2 year old girls, have been blown to dust?
This verdict has nothing to do with God. We have free will to make bad decisions here on earth and a bad decision was made. ICA was represented by people willing to throw honesty and ethics out the window for political gain. Supposedly the State was willing to play the same game and Caylee lost.
I don't know how you overcome the type of evil that would allow a murderer to profit and walk freely among us or would allow her to breed and kill again. If I did I probably wouldn't need to come to WS to figure it all out.

I truly believe that ICA will be punished in ways much harsher in the outside world than she ever would have in prison. She showed in the past three years that prison was no sweat off her back (after all - she hung out there instead of telling the world about the innocent accident). Life in the real world will be much harder for her in ways she has no idea about just yet. She would have had a successful and rewarding life in jail. Unless she takes the time now to check herself in to a mental health facility and get her mind together - the rest of her life "on the outside" will be pure torture.

ETA: I didn't read what others responded because we all have different versions of who God is and his capabilities. But what I have learned of my God over the past almost 40 years, is we are put here on this earth to learn specific lessons. When we don't learn those lessons they come at us bigger and bigger and bigger until we finally do. We don't necessarily get it while we're going through it but eventually we do (if we evolve...otherwise the lesson is upon us again and in a bigger fashion). Why Casey is on the outside will be very obvious to us later down the road. There is a lot to be learned by all of us in this situation. That, IMO, is a HUGE sign that God is present in this event. She is not being rewarded by him....you'll see.

There is always free will. Horrible,evil things happen every day.
I think we need to take away the positive and move forward.
There is an awful lot of positive energy,thoughts and prayers generated from this huge following at WS. Many of us have become friends.
TES has been high lighted and I hope has received donations and volunteers from our Forum.
Maybe other parents are seeing the warning signs in their children and are doing something about it,instead of enabling them
Perhaps many Caylee's have been saved because of this case.

I would love to see us do something positive in Caylee's name .
TES
Mark Klass's Foundation
Missing Kids networks
Maybe even something for parents who have a Casey and don't know what to do.

This is a very tough question. I have a little scenario in my head that helps me deal with this particular issue. Casey's turn to leave this Earth comes. She stands before God. He says "Casey, there's someone here who wants to see you."

And standing before her is her daughter. And God says to Caylee "Caylee, do you have anything you want to say to your Mother?"

Caylee says "I forgive you. I love you."

Then God speaks: "Casey, I am not going to judge you. For on this day, I am going to ask that you judge yourself."

Now think about it. How difficult would that be? God knows what is in our hearts.

:tyou: to everyone who posted on this thread. I enjoyed everyone's posts. I am a spiritual/religious person who embraces all thoughts and beliefs of a God or Creator that is loving.

I believe in reincarnation because I believe in the life of the soul and it is eternal. The "rules" of reincarnation say that I have been Casey Anthony in another life, meaning I have done in different lives everything good and bad that can be done. I may drive by a lady of the night and think, "that is shameful" if I have never lived that life-while if I drive by and think "there but before the grace of God go I"-I might know I have lived a life with those factors.

I believe that Casey will judge herself. My understanding is the soul is loving perfect and eternal and when she leaves her physical shell she will feel what Caylee felt, she will feel all the pain she caused anyone. Souls punish themselves, is my understanding. It soothes me to believe that because we are eternal God knows there is no need to be upset about anything from "its" perspective. Everything is a lesson for our souls. And this seems to be a big one. :dunno:

I believe the suggestions that positive actions and events will come from such tragedy are loving and right. I thank everyone for being human with me and doing what I feel is right and that is to FEEL. I believe one of the flaws of Casey Anthony and her mother is they do not have the capacity to truly feel anything with their hearts. I believe the heart is the seat of the soul.

What has been the only thing to make me feel better are these beliefs and the comfort of fellow human beings who have open hearts. I understand people will do wrong, and I live the beliefs I have stated but that did not stop me from asking the same questions and feeling just as lost as the person who started this thread and anyone else who feels that way. I would like to confess that I have wished death in the worst way for Casey. I do not wish to be that person, but I know I cannot hide from the Universe, God and so there it is...

When I am upset about anything I do ask God/dess to help, the answers those posts gave with more of a religious tone than those I quoted-I would agree with as to what I feel I am told. We are to do what is right, here on earth(start new laws, keep our hearts open and find good from the bad)and as Mr. Spock said last night in The Undiscovered Country "Have faith the Universe will unfold as it should."

He also said, "Logic is the beginning of wisdom" and since nothing about this case or the death of any child for unnatural reasons is logical these things may be crafted to lead us to wisdom.

Thank you to everyone for sharing your personal experience with the Divine, I do believe it is a personal experience-thank you for allowing mine. I also believe anyone working with love, knows the Divine regardless of how those beliefs manifest. I was raised to believe that God was a "father." But, I have since discovered the feminine side to God, and it helps me to see God as a loving Mother of all life. It helps me to think of what is said in the movie Avatar, "Awai(sp?)does not take sides, she only keeps the balance of life."

http://books.google.com/books?id=Ps...&resnum=2&ved=0CEMQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

:cow:

My brother's son died of cancer at the age of 3. When he died my brother thanked God for the 3 years he had with him, not, why was his son the one with cancer? I learned a lot from that?

We have watched a precious little girl named Caylee in the videos and pictures and come to love her in so many ways.

We have watched police, detectives, a sheriff who is now in Bafra, 3 state attorneys, a judge and many others work so dilligently to "try" to be sure Caylee gets justice and cried with them when justice at this time was not meant to be. That has provided so much inspiration for me to know that there are people out there like this.

Caylee's name and the sense of injustice is known worldwide! Yes Caylee is gone but she will never be forgotten. There is much to be learned from all this and as sure as I know that there is a God in Heaven I know that there will be good from this.

I also know that there will be justice, it may not be in the way I had hoped, but there will be justice. Whether in this world or the next, it's not for me to know but I have absolute faith, beyond a shadow of a doubt God IS in control and he can turn bad into good.

I had an appointment today and it was the first time I've had this case off my mind. It felt good. I feel I have become obsessive to the point it is interfering with every aspect of my life. There is nothing I can do to fix it, I felt helpless and I am helpless where Caylee's justice is concerned.

As of right now I'm turning it over to the Lord. I don't even know if I'll watch the verdict tomorrow. It is in God's hands. His time is not always the time I want something to happen. I have faith and will trust him.

I have a book I read when I get this way and it's even more appropriate now. It's called "Heaven is Real". When I read it I can just imagine Caylee, Zahra, Ethan, Hailey and all our little angels here at WS seeing what he saw..

Justice will come in the time and manner God choses. I know that with every breath I take.

What a wonderful post. You've helped me with my depression today...turn it over to the Lord a wise woman once told me....you made me remember that.

Thank you

This might be OT, but Natalie Holloway's Mother said that Casey reminded her of Joran Van Der Sloot. Now that ICA will be living her "beautiful life" knowing that they cannot try her again for this murder do you think she will spill the beans? I think she will. she will be partying away one day (drunk) and tell someone, probably bragging that she didn't get caught and committed the perfect murder.

BBM. I think you are totally right about this. She bragged to her friends what a great liar she is, I think she will do the same about the murder, if she can find a friend to brag to, that is.

I certainly do not recognize your God.

I cannot speak for this person, but the way I interpreted what they were saying is that, you cannot just speak the words. You have to mean them and feel them and live them and that Casey will probably do none of those.

I didn't want to post this on the tree thread because I didn't want to offend non-spiritual types, but I truly believe the lightning bolt is a sign from God.

I believe God is telling us to calm down. HE has the situation in hand.

"Vengance is mine".

Since the lightning strike, I have been able to trust the Lord and know the situation is in his hands.

This exactly.

It's the most amazing and wonderous thing. Cast all your doubts and troubles away. It's not for us to understand the how and why, just know that God has this. Rejoice!

The outcome of this trial could show Casey and other liars that they will not have to face up to what they've done or taken part in if they stick to their lies and tell more lies. The Bible says that Satan goes before God to accuse the Brethren, and it almost sounds like a trial with Satan as the prosecutor and God as the Judge. Satan could have been going before God to accuse believers in this case, trying to get them to curse God or blame God. The lightning strike could have been a sign to believers that God is in control and knows all, and could have been a warning to liars that he could strike them down as easily as that tree. I hope that Casey turns to God and has been saved and is healed of all lying and other things. It's possible.

Someone posted this on FB and it's going around like crazy!! It made me feel good to see so I thought I would share :)

Attachments

• Caylee.jpg
    Caylee.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 42
I haven't commented here since the verdict. It made me so sick, so depressed too, that I really couldn't even gather my thoughts!
I truely believe that God had nothing to do with the outcome here.
It's simply the world we live in now.
Evil won out over what is right.

The outcome of this trail has me so crazy!! My husband and I have been house hunting and when we saw a house on Casey street I told him I could never live on a street named after such a evil person. He thinks I am crazy and I can't make him understand.

Sigh....

I know how much I love the Lord, but I really let Him know how disappointed I was in Him on the day of the verdict. I was really cut to my core that day and had a truly gutteral sob fest. Later that night I had to seriously repent and have to get back to my belief that He will handle everything and that Caylee's death won't just be another "story".

My husband watched me let it out and then reminded me that Satan is in control. He sneaks in whenever he can. If God was in control, everyone on this earth would be saved and living a righteous life. He does make wrongs right....but in His time...not ours.

I do believe that if KC the Killer has asked God for forgiveness, He has done so...BUT, that does not mean that she won't suffer the consequences for what she's done.

I believe that we will watch every single player in this trial that lied, threw innocent others under the bus, insinuated themselves into this case and otherwise knowingly participated in covering up and making hasty decisions without following the rules presented to them will be brought to their knees with suffering, sorrow and souls that are tortured.

And honestly, I can live with all of that.

What I still can't wrap my head around is that Michael Vick served several years in jail for killing dogs and KC the Killer doesn't serve a day for killing her baby.

I am NOT a Michael Vick fan, but the irony is indeed rich! What kind of justice is that and what kind of world am I living in????

I hope that the jail tapes of her when Caylee was found are released and I hope that she has to testify in the ZFG civil case. I already know that her delusional little mind doesn't realize how much she is really hated and the lynch mob mentality that she is about to face once she walks through those doors next week as a "free" woman.

While I have a strong faith and believe that evil doers will reap what they sow, I am still sickened to realize that our justice system can be manipulated and abused in such a deceptive and cunning way as it has in this case and trial. I am so disappointed in just about everyone involved (at least today I am.) Why did HHJP let it come to this? Why didn't the SA reveal more at the trial? How can blatant lies and immoral, baseless, and false accusations which were the basis for a 'win' be lauded and celebrated, but most of all, go without consequence? I do trust that God is in control and He will not be mocked. Perhaps it is time for me to put what has come to feel like nothing more than a seedy soap opera behind and move on. God is the Supreme Justice so I need to just leave that up to Him.

ETA: NG hit the nail on the head when she said on the eve of the verdict "The devil is dancing." Yes, he is, and I do believe some of these people very well may be possessed. But God is ultimately in control, and He permitted this for reasons we can't see. Those laughing now will be crying for eternity. God help them for their evil deeds.

Matt 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

The outcome of this trail has me so crazy!! My husband and I have been house hunting and when we saw a house on Casey street I told him I could never live on a street named after such a evil person. He thinks I am crazy and I can't make him understand.

i am in the same boat. It is driving me crazy. I wont watch anything on television on it anymore. I am sick to my stomach. I am just left with little faith in our justice system and pure hatred to Casey.

I have just ONE person I know that doesnt know the facts on the case, he jumped on board during closig arguments and he and I are very close to a big blow up due to the fact he says well "what if" she didnt do it.. i am like come on not reporting your child missing says it all!

I just wanted to say I agree this is making me sick. I need to file a lawsuit against ICA and JB for emotional damage in dealing with this.. lol

I am a spiritual person but I feel ashamed to ask God for help on this due to I have strong feelings of dislike possibly hate to her. I cant ask God to help me not feel that way when I feel as if I HAVE to feel this way.. my emotions wont let me feel otherwise.. if anyone can make sence out of that.. i am just having a hard time.

It is hard for me to understand why God allowed this to happen, just like it was hard for me to understand why he would let a young woman whose last name was Christian (Channon Christian) be brutally raped and tortured & killed along with her boyfriend Chris.

These two cases, I will never understand...... I will never understand why Caylee didn't get her justice and I will never understand why Channon & Chris never got theirs.

I will forever be asking ....... Why, God Why, did you allow this to happen???

i am in the same boat. It is driving me crazy. I wont watch anything on television on it anymore. I am sick to my stomach. I am just left with little faith in our justice system and pure hatred to Casey.

I have just ONE person I know that doesnt know the facts on the case, he jumped on board during closig arguments and he and I are very close to a big blow up due to the fact he says well "what if" she didnt do it.. i am like come on not reporting your child missing says it all!

I just wanted to say I agree this is making me sick. I need to file a lawsuit against ICA and JB for emotional damage in dealing with this.. lol

I am a spiritual person but I feel ashamed to ask God for help on this due to I have strong feelings of dislike possibly hate to her. I cant ask God to help me not feel that way when I feel as if I HAVE to feel this way.. my emotions wont let me feel otherwise.. if anyone can make sence out of that.. i am just having a hard time.

Hi Sherryk. Don't be afraid to ask God for help in dealing with your feelings of dislike or hatred for Casey. The Bible says 'If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.' I Jn 1:9 It may feel as if your feelings are ruling you right now, but the Lord can help you with that, and He wants to. Just bring it to Him! :smile:

Sigh....

I know how much I love the Lord, but I really let Him know how disappointed I was in Him on the day of the verdict. I was really cut to my core that day and had a truly gutteral sob fest. Later that night I had to seriously repent and have to get back to my belief that He will handle everything and that Caylee's death won't just be another "story".

My husband watched me let it out and then reminded me that Satan is in control. He sneaks in whenever he can. If God was in control, everyone on this earth would be saved and living a righteous life. He does make wrongs right....but in His time...not ours.

I do believe that if KC the Killer has asked God for forgiveness, He has done so...BUT, that does not mean that she won't suffer the consequences for what she's done.

I believe that we will watch every single player in this trial that lied, threw innocent others under the bus, insinuated themselves into this case and otherwise knowingly participated in covering up and making hasty decisions without following the rules presented to them will be brought to their knees with suffering, sorrow and souls that are tortured.

And honestly, I can live with all of that.

What I still can't wrap my head around is that Michael Vick served several years in jail for killing dogs and KC the Killer doesn't serve a day for killing her baby.

I am NOT a Michael Vick fan, but the irony is indeed rich! What kind of justice is that and what kind of world am I living in????

I hope that the jail tapes of her when Caylee was found are released and I hope that she has to testify in the ZFG civil case. I already know that her delusional little mind doesn't realize how much she is really hated and the lynch mob mentality that she is about to face once she walks through those doors next week as a "free" woman.

Did anyone one else wonder about this?

It struck me that that in order to push the trial to the end, the judge held court on the Sabbath Day ( last Sunday, July 3rd).

Did any, I mean any of the workers that day...from Judge Perry, to the Defense, Prosecution, court employees, guards, onlookers feel the need to worship that morning? Go to church, pray?

Did anybody in that courtroom feel the need to keep holy the Sabbath day?

Yes, I know that many of the commandments have been broken by the defendant/family in this case. But did "We the People" have to follow suit in the interest of .....what....??? and break the 4th Commandment?

Thank you all for your wisdom!

Chiquita..I too believe in reincarnation. Even Casey Anthony will eventually turn towards the light. I wonder whether God has forgiven her completely AND will protect her. If you look any religion you will find people worse than Casey who ultimately became saints. Has such incredible Grace been showered upon Casey? Only time will tell whether she has truly changed.

Another thing I've realized lately is that I put Judge Perry and the prosecutors on a pedestal (the one that ONLY God has the right to be on) I had the same question as others when I cried "how could Judge Perry, easily one of the best Judges in the world, not prevent this from happening? How could this happen when we have some of the best prosecutors, a moutain of evidence? O-N-L-Y God is in control, nobody else.
He's really shown me not to "worship" any man no matter how wonderful he may appear to be.

Final thought is that this case became a stronghold for me. I woke up thinking about it, planned my day around it, couldn't imagine missing a day of trial. Prior to this obsession I would get up thinking about the Divine and would center my entire day around God. I'm ashamed to say that yesterday I tried to get back to that and I didn't feel like it. I wanted Judge Perry, Jeff Ashton, LDB and wanted that " you're going down KC!" feeling I had before the verdict. I'm grateful to God that he has shown me how easy it is to get attached to things of this world. It is a challenge to devote my body, mind, heart and strength to Him but that is what I want and need to do from now onwards. Peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back