Forensic Astrology - BETH BENTLEY last heard from 5/23/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure how to request this, so here goes:

May I request a chart based on a RSO (SS) who was known to be having an affair with BB for months before her vanishing? I can and will provide more details if this is feasible. Thank you for your consideration. This affair has been discussed in the main thread.

May I request a chart based on a RSO (SS) who was known to be having an affair with BB for months before her vanishing? I can and will provide more details if this is feasible. Thank you for your consideration. This affair has been discussed in the main thread.

What is an "RSO"?

I sent you a PM on this case.

Please provide confirmation of this relationship. The source, a link.

IF it is a fact and not a rumor, you may post his birthdate and use initials only.

Thank you.

Please provide confirmation of this relationship. The source, a link.

IF it is a fact and not a rumor, you may post his birthdate and use initials only.

Thank you.

The Source is one of the verified people on the BB main forum. Will that work? If so i'll go find the birthdate. Thanks!

The Source is one of the verified people on the BB main forum. Will that work? If so i'll go find the birthdate. Thanks!

I spent quite a bit of time reading the main thread for Beth last evening. I see a 'verified' member has noted this relationship between Beth and S.S., a married man.

Yes, it is fine posting his initials/'SS' and Date of Birth.

THank you Jenny and Fifth.. I wasnt paying attention..sorry.

Very good question!!

Questions about the elements where Beth might be found. The Part of Find yields two positions, one at 26:07 Pisces and the other at 14:05 Scorpio, if Pluto is used. In November 2010, both of those positions will be tripped off at the same time, following the first weekend of the month.

Unfamiliar with the area, the only water I know is Lake Rend but for those who live in this part of Illinois, perhaps other bodies of water or rivers come to mind.

That's very interesting about the Part of Find, as both are in water signs and one conjunct "Scheat" (associated with water and drowinings)

bethtraindropoffwithsss.gif

Missing Last Seen May 23rd at the Train Station Event Chart 5:30PM
Ruler of this Chart Mars found in the 22nd degree of self-undoing and in the 10th house
Did Beth even get on a Train or did someone meet her there?

3rd & 9th houses the houses of travel shows Pluto in the 3rd (the primary ruler of the Chart) with an exact opposition in the 9th to Venus within 9 minutes of exact.

Mercury conjuncts Hamal and sits In the 7th house of the other.
Hamal at 8Taurus is known for it’s ruthless behavior, and it appears that since Mercury is opposite the Ascendant, that Beth met someone for “talks”…..i.e. Mercury. Talking with the other but it ended up badly as
Moon in the 12th house of imprisonment, and the cusp of this house conjunct Vindemiatrix at 9 Libra (falsity, dishonesty , loss of a partner) all keywords here.

When I put in for the Tertiary Minor Progressions for May 23rd, 2010:

Note: Natal has Mars conjunct Saturn, two Traditional malefics together

bethbfsstertiaryminorsp.gif

Tertiary Minor Progressed Mars one degree a few min. to exact conjunction with Uranus
Tertiary Minor Prog. NN within ½ degree of conj. with natal Mars

THere has been some discussion of BB commiting suicide in the main thread, is there anything in the charts that would support this?

TIA TIA TIA

I have a question, it has been verified that a male made a phone call from BB's cell phone and a pizza was ordered on Sunday 23 @ 5:16 in Mt Vernon IL
The young man who took the order has posted the information that it was a male who made this call. I have verified the time as 5:16pm cdt.
It is now 1:25 pm Aug 11 CDT can we do a Horary chart and ask if Beth was already not of this earth at the time of this call? and was this male the person who took her life?

Sorry I forget what other information I need to give you to do this, seems like you needed one more thing.

TIA for all your help

What happened to the other threads? They seem to have disappeared.

I have a question, it has been verified that a male made a phone call from BB's cell phone and a pizza was ordered on Sunday 23 @ 5:16 in Mt Vernon IL
The young man who took the order has posted the information that it was a male who made this call. I have verified the time as 5:16pm cdt.
It is now 1:25 pm Aug 11 CDT can we do a Horary chart and ask if Beth was already not of this earth at the time of this call? and was this male the person who took her life?

Sorry I forget what other information I need to give you to do this, seems like you needed one more thing.

TIA for all your help

Quoting myself because I forgot to post the link to verify the pizza guys story

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=122739057758360&topic=549

Also at the time this question was asked 1:25 pm Aug 11, 2010 CDT I am currently in Springfield Missouri

TY again

Questions about the elements where Beth might be found. The Part of Find yields two positions, one at 26:07 Pisces and the other at 14:05 Scorpio, if Pluto is used. In November 2010, both of those positions will be tripped off at the same time, following the first weekend of the month.

Unfamiliar with the area, the only water I know is Lake Rend but for those who live in this part of Illinois, perhaps other bodies of water or rivers come to mind.

TY some much Tuba for helping me with this, there are a lot of lakes, they were on rend Sat, but then right by the reno house in Mt Vernon are two more lakes Jaycee and Miller Lake. Behind the house is a cemetery and there is a pond there between that and the house. I have looked with satelite as well oh my there are so many private ponds and small what looks like private lakes.
I haven't looked beyond 5 miles around it but my there must be 2 dozen bodies of water within that radius. A few quarries too. Then there are a lot of vacant older homes with wells too :(

One question since there are 2 water signs..
I have always felt like Beth might have been moved once early on right after she was missing. Could this be why two water signs show?

Hmmm..Before it said she was hidden from sight, water wouldn't suggest hidden really, but a well would. Although if there was brush or tall grass like the Foulwater management area close to there then I am sure it could be well hidden too.

It seems there is absolutely NO concrete evidence that BB was EVER in Mt Vernon or Centrailia. All the questions are consistently avoided & go unanswered. As much as some would like to continue beating this path for no reason, with hundreds of man/woman hours put in searching, without ANY proof from anyone that anything other than Beth's phone MAY have been in the MtV area by borrowing, travel or 3 way conference call, it seems only logical to wonder, right on back to BBs original departure point, Woodstock, IL @ approx 6 pm.
BB's private car was supposedly found in "a" certain Woodstock garage on 5/24- and LE did not check it...... STRANGE!! With the rental car story & MtV/Frosty Mug/boat rental/IGA sightings all STORIES- aside & totally irrelevant to the price of eggs in China when it's raining, is there any way to check the possibility of Friday, May 21st 6pm for Woodstock, IL when BB might have thought she was either going to visit the sick grandmother or heading down to hang with JW's boyfriend & "friends" at a rehab house, etc.......... We never heard about the two guys that BB was seen talking to, they have never been identified, where this transpired, or any other details- and this fact seems to have something to do with not asking anything about where BB was going........and forever wondering. So are we.
Is there any possibility anyone could please check if the charts & readings may place BB much more accurately as never having left the Woodstock & McHenry area? Just curious. Zip codes 60098 & 60050. TIA

It seems there is absolutely NO concrete evidence that BB was EVER in Mt Vernon or Centrailia. All the questions are consistently avoided & go unanswered. As much as some would like to continue beating this path for no reason, with hundreds of man/woman hours put in searching, without ANY proof from anyone that anything other than Beth's phone MAY have been in the MtV area by borrowing, travel or 3 way conference call, it seems only logical to wonder, right on back to BBs original departure point, Woodstock, IL @ approx 6 pm.
BB's private car was supposedly found in "a" certain Woodstock garage on 5/24- and LE did not check it...... STRANGE!! With the rental car story & MtV/Frosty Mug/boat rental/IGA sightings all STORIES- aside & totally irrelevant to the price of eggs in China when it's raining, is there any way to check the possibility of Friday, May 21st 6pm for Woodstock, IL when BB might have thought she was either going to visit the sick grandmother or heading down to hang with JW's boyfriend & "friends" at a rehab house, etc.......... We never heard about the two guys that BB was seen talking to, they have never been identified, where this transpired, or any other details- and this fact seems to have something to do with not asking anything about where BB was going........and forever wondering. So are we.
Is there any possibility anyone could please check if the charts & readings may place BB much more accurately as never having left the Woodstock & McHenry area? Just curious. Zip codes 60098 & 60050. TIA

Of course this day and time can be referenced by a chart but I have not found anywhere on this timeline the mention of this day or time.
Have I missed it somewhere?

Do you have a link mentioning this day and time as last seen?

TimeLine here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5284515"]IL Bennedetta "Beth" Bentley TIMELINE AND MEDIA LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled