Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask a question? Other than a natal chart for ST, which types of charts would be helpful at this point in time?

Things seem to be moving along in LE's investigation of Britt's case. It has been very quiet for soooo long while LEA's from 3 counties and Capt Kin from SLED have quietly investigated andthey now have finally named a POI. Us sleuths have waited patiently for months on end for some official news in Britt's disappearance and I , for one, am excited about this latest development, and I feel sure others are as well.

I am just trying to understand the process of 'where do we go from here'. TIA!

wm

The body of a woman, small in stature found in MB!

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=541469

The article states the UID has been there appoximately 1 year or less in a low lying area. Low lying area could mean wetlands where there is standing water. Brittanee has been missing for approx 1 1/2 year. key word here is 'approximately', IMO.

My prayers to the Drexel family as they await answers! I haven't and will not give up until you are found Brittanee!

FYI for our super astros!

wm

ETA: At this time the body doesn't appear to be Britt according to Mrs. Drexel in this article. sorry you guys :(
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=541469

Revisiting the bridge idea from page 1.

There is a Harrell Siau Memorial Bridge that USED to be THE bridge you would cross into Georgetown if coming from Myrtle Beach using HWY 17. It is now just a standard bridge, but it was once a cantilever bridge, per the city's website:
getimage.exe

Interestingly, if you enter the name of this bridge in a search, this is the ONLY photo you can find of the bridge....so I was just wondering if that is why you may be 'seeing' it as that type of bridge still.
Regardless, crossing that bridge would be the only way for the person to get in Georgetown from the direction they were traveling.....but it's still kind of far from where Brittanee's cell phone was pinging.....so I don't think anyone would dump her AT this bridge area. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg