Forensic Astrology-CAYLEE ANTHONY-COURTROOM LOG CLOCKED activity-"NO DISCUSSIONS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP entered about 8:59:55

Jury entered about 9:00:46

Jury will get to see hockey game tonight.

Mallory Parker sworn in about 9:02:45 (seconds may be off because it took me a few seconds to get back to my time window - sorry)

First question out of Jose's mouth was objected to and sustained.

Mallory crying about amazing bond between Caylee & Casey.
excused 9:15

Attorneys requested to approach bench as Mallory is leaving.

I popped in for a minute to post:

Friday, May 27, 2011:

9:02:28 am - Mallory Parker (Lee Anthony's fiance) sworn in. (I'm using the Orlando time clock provided by Fifth).

William Waters sworn in 9:17:25

Blurry photo of Casey with drink in her hand with Amy July 4th in dispute. Sidebar! JB really making hand signals while talking. Judge, JB, FG, and LDB at sidebar.

Jose's been objecting left and right all morning - all sustained. Not a good start for JB.

Cindy and George in court's gallery on prosecution side..

Sidebar ended 9:27, blurry picture is IN over JB's objections.

WW excused 9:49

FG wants to introduce various videos, JB acknowledges authenticity but wants foundation. Sidebar. HHJP, JB, CM, FG, LDB, JA. JB staring into space, others talking. JA shaking his head.

Recess 15 min called at 9:58:15

Casey busily grooming extensively.

JB now talking about conversations at sidebar, objecting again how court rules. Whining about how he gives LDB his word and never revokes it. LDB speaking of revelency of video tape showing her actions, not looking for her daughter. Videos with or without witnesses are relevent. JB whining state continuing to proceed in this way shows ICA's bad character.

HHJP says jury should decide. 10 minutes left of recess.

Camera highlighting ICA, appears to have been crying (or whatever she does 10:13:40
still grooming - no more (fake) tears or at least no more face wiping, chewing her fingers now

HHJP, CM, JA, LDB at sidebar 10:18:50 - not yet in session - JB & Sims joined them
smiling, laughing

10:22:33 back in session, JB begins whining about video of ICA buying beer, alcohol, shows character - FG says ICA over 21, nothing wrong with buying beer. JB objects everything (character, state of mind) but that ICA is in the videos.

jury enters 10:24:40

videos admitted, judge reading stipulations to jury - no witnesses to videos

I Have:

Mallory Parker- sworn in at 9:02:52

William Waters- sworn in at 9:17:43

I have times from yesterday but don't want to be redundant. If something or someone was missed I can post if I have it. I missed a few yesterday too.

ETA I am using the Orlando clock as well

Frigga, I think that must mean conceived the idea of her drowning in the pool. Slip of the tongue. ha ha ha

Having technical issues with videos. Reading stipulations while tech guy tries to fix them. I do hope they share her receipts on all that stuff. Jury has to be thinking "for a gal with no job she sure spends a lot".

Videos presentation ended about 11:07

Catherine Sanchez, District Manager of Amscot, sworn in 11:08:10
used to work at Amscot on Goldenrod - LDB showing pics of Amscot, dumpster, parking spots next to dumpster, witness marked where car was parked, backed in.

Katherine Sanchez- sworn in at 11:08:25

I am in California, so may have a bit of a delay.

Simon Birch- sworn in at 11:29:25

ETA During SB's 30 year career in towing he took 2 years off and was a 'Waste Management' supervisor!

He testified he knows very well the difference between the smell of trash and the smell of human decomposition! He has had at least a half dozen experiences with cars with dead bodies over the years!

He said the smell of decomp is distinct and unique!

K, here's my list, I do want to mention one thing, i'm noticing that the tv broadcast is actually a couple of seconds ahead of the computer broadcasts making the exact time a little more challenging. I went with my computer times so I may be seconds behind others.

Missed early testimony and got back in time for the jury to return at 10:24:40 EDT
*Catherine Sanchez, Amscot Manager, 11:08:18am EDT
*Cross of Catherine Sanchez: 11:25:02
*Redirect of Catherine Sanchez: 11:28:16

*Simon Birch, Johnson's Wrecker Manager: 11:29:38 am EDT

Recess for lunch

Afternoon session:

HHJP entered 1:36:10 (myfoxorlando)

immediately went to sidebar JB, CM, LDB, JA

Simon Birch (sp?) recalled 1:40:37 when he took the stand

jury returned 1:41:20

JB began his cross at 2:01:24

2:08:15 when SB talked about when they opened trunk, Cindy turned to George and said something, GA put his fingers to his lips like he wanted her to be quiet

GA called to the stand at 2:25:55 (WFTV)

recess called about 2:57 until 3:15 (CNN)

I lost the myfoxorlando feed, went to WFTV, it stalled a few minutes later and I had to switch to CNN online, which appears to be about 25 seconds behind the others, so adding about 25 seconds should bring it up to speed. ETA: After a while, the CNN feed seemed to catch up with the others, so my times should be close.

George and the tow yard manager did very nicely on the stand, imo. Caylee would be proud.

Was quite shocked when HHJP said in regards to the admissibility issues with the texts between ICA and Tony, "well then why didn't she just kill her parents instead to get them out of the way"!

That's a question many of us asked, but she still would have been "saddled" with Caylee, even if she wouldn't have been charged with the murder of her parents. Maybe she thought of that. Judge certainly didn't. Thankfully the jurors weren't in there hearing HHJP vocalize his thoughts!

All I know is something wasn't lining up late kindly this afternoon for anyone. Even the spectators looked like they were ready to leave, some appeared to be napping.

FG said they wouldn't be presenting the text/IM documents at this time.

4:59 Recess until tomorrow at 9am.

Casey chatting with JB looking downright giddy. They stood up, he said something to her, and her mood changed. 5:03 Heading back her cell, smiled to DS, and out.

Times of Witnesses Sworn In during
Day 4 of Casey Anthony Trial.
Morning Session -- A.M. EDT time
9:00 HHJP Calls Court to Order
9:01:44 HHJP Welcomed Jurors
9:02:42 HHJP tells Jurors they will be able to watch Hockey game tonight
9:02:52 Mallory Parker sworn in – Lee A’s fiancé
9:17 William (Will) Waters sworn in – met Casey thru Amy H and had 4th of July Party they all attended
MY Gap – had unexpected phone/visit from some relatives passing thru town. BBS
Afternoon Session – P.M. EDT time
2:55 Recess
3:22 Court reconvenes
3:23 George A is recalled to the stand
4:12 George A excused
4:13 Anthony Lazzaro (sp) sworn in
MY Gap
4:40 A. Lazzaro (sp) excused and Jurors brought back in
4:42 Jurors excused for the day
4:59 Sidebar w/court in Recess

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

We're attempting to keep a list of the WITNESS NAMES each day and the exact TIME they are SWORN IN.

While watching the proceedings, would you kindly jot down these details and post them when convenient or collect them and post after the trial recesses for the day.
We'd appreciate it.:thumb:

Direct link to the REAL TIME clock for ORLANDO:
[/http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867
(while watching online, I keep a 2nd window open of this clock, reduced in size to show only time, and place it right above the Live Stream)

*** Special Thanks to JENNY, TAKINGaLOOK, ZOE, WATCHINinKY for your helping hands and anyone else I may have have missed.

SAT morning :

8:59 Tony SWORN IN

9:43 Cindy Anthony SWORN IN

10:28 RECESS ( KC crying and very verbal w/ Team -maybe a tantrum?for 1st couple minutes of recess)

10:45 Cindy walks back to stand, jury then is called back in

11:55 RECESS for 10 min

12:09 Cindy returns to stand, then jury files in
12:09 Immediate side
12:11 Linda D B starts questioning

12:41 side bar - defense objects(relevancy) to admission of Cindy's text to KC she posted on MySpace where she wrote how she felt betrayed, angry, upset)
12:46 Judge - objection sustained, questioning continues
12:48 - Objection-another side bar- re: allowing? Cindy to describe why she wrote what she did. reading the text is not allowed as of last side bar

12:55 RECESS for the day and reconvene Tue morning.
(note no decision made re side bar just now)

Mr LIPPMAN (attny for A's) filed a Motion and will be discussed Tue morning @8:30am

Judge also said he'd have a decision re Defense request for transcripts of Geo's Grand Jury testimony

12:59 Judge announces RECESS again
Announces RECESS again @ 12:

Live STEAM: www.wdbo.com (no commercials break in)
................................. www.wftv.com

(wftv.com is lagging by a few seconds- wdbo is ahead)

WS: Caylee thread covering details of today;s hearing
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137560&page=16

I have:

Cindy Anthony- sworn in at 9:43:59

Cindy Anthony- back on the stand at 10:46:09

ETA Fifth- witnessed the 'recess' meltdown by ICA too- most emotion I have ever seen her show, her face was bright red, and she was talking a mile-a-minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther