Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Housemouse,
Ok, I admit to being stumped in re: midpoints. I see the planet symbols you refer to on the 18th; but I'm not sure of what the numbers to the far right mean. Can you expand on why they are significant if it isn't too stressful for you? I don't want you to feel you need to discuss anything that upsets you, so please don't push yourself, ok?
Thanks!
G&Td

Midpoints just give additional information about how the planets "interact" with one another. The way they are calculated is to find the midpoint between two planets.

An example... a sextile between two planets, one at 15 Aries, and the other at 15 Gemini. The midpoint would be 15 Taurus, as it is half way between the two.

Now, there is a bit more to explain. 15 Taurus would be the "near midpoint". The far midpoint (opposing the near) would be 15 Scorpio, because that is 180 degrees away, or in opposition.

If one then calculates the degrees in square to 15 Taurus and 15 Scorpio, we find 15 Leo and 15 Aquarius. These are also considered sensitive points, and when transited by another planet, or in aspect to a planet in the natal chart, will give more information about the nature of experiences and events.

The semi-square and sequiquadrate points are also used in studying midpoints and their activation. The reason these are sued is that they are all based on the "hard aspects", or the division of the 360 degree circle by 2,4,and 8.

Calculating all these midpoints is very time-consuming, but we now have computers to do it for us. The charts I put up are all the midpoints calculated, and sorted by 45 degrees.

Degree 1 of the sort is 1 degree of Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn, and these go to degree 30. Degree 15 is the beginning of Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces. Degree 30 is the beginning of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.

In studying these, we look at midpoints and planets that are within 1 to 1 and a half degree of each other.

I hope this helps!

I decided to look for possible times for Casey's release from jail.

Now, please know that this chart does not mean she will be released!

The way I chose this time and date was reading the posts from sleuthers about everything the Padilla would have to go through to get her "sprung", and figured that tomorrow wasn't likely.

I looked until I found what might be a likely pattern, and decided to post it. See if you can spot the pattern and degrees that made me pick this chart. And, please know that I have no strong feeling that this is in any way "definitive"! Actually, I will be much happier once we do have a date and time for Casey's release, and I can take a look at what we do know, not what we are speculating about, and this chart is just a wild speculation.

JailRelease.jpg

What? No takers on spotting the trine formation?

Didn't anyone notice the degrees involved, and relate these back to Casey's chart?

What possibilities can we mutually speculate about with this chart?

Here are Caylee's midpoints. Some of them are very upsetting to me, so much so that I do not want to discuss them.

Hi Housemouse,

Fellow student of astrology here:) Nice to see you. Followed along with most of your messages, it's good work! (Amateur? You are modest!) It's been awhile since I've looked in depth at charts besides my close family - I think midpoints are useful, too. They are good to aid in finding the tightest challenging aspects. Fine tuners.

I am mostly disturbed by this little one's Venus tree:( The VE = MA = PL combinations are so heavy.

Also, the combinations of Sun and MC with Neptune are telling. (Sun in 12, too.) Her Neptune is widely hitting on the Aries point, which I believe has to do with how the world perveives an individual. So someone who is missing is apt in this case, unfortunately. Mystery. Confusion. I pray that it might also could mean a miracle.

Good eye with spotting the birth record. I hope she is found soon.

What? No takers on spotting the trine formation?

Didn't anyone notice the degrees involved, and relate these back to Casey's chart?

What possibilities can we mutually speculate about with this chart?
Well, I am going to take a very UNEDUCATED guess.
Could it mean that she will never make it out on bail because she will be charged with the murder of Caylee?

It appears as if that day is going to be very significant in her life. I am just grasping at straws here HM. So out on a limb I am about to fall.

Please tell us:truce:

Hi Housemouse,

Fellow student of astrology here:) Nice to see you. Followed along with most of your messages, it's good work! (Amateur? You are modest!) It's been awhile since I've looked in depth at charts besides my close family - I think midpoints are useful, too. They are good to aid in finding the tightest challenging aspects. Fine tuners.

I am mostly disturbed by this little one's Venus tree:( The VE = MA = PL combinations are so heavy.

Also, the combinations of Sun and MC with Neptune are telling. (Sun in 12, too.) Her Neptune is widely hitting on the Aries point, which I believe has to do with how the world perveives an individual. So someone who is missing is apt in this case, unfortunately. Mystery. Confusion. I pray that it might also could mean a miracle.

Good eye with spotting the birth record. I hope she is found soon.

The Venus = Mars = Pluto combination is the one that makes me cry. There are some awful possibilities with that, and I hope these aren't the right ones. I know you know what I mean.

Let us hope for a miracle, but also, we must be prepared for not ever knowing.

Would it be helpful to you if I posted her midpoint trees? It only takes a minute for the software to calculate these. I want all the help I can get!

I have a program that calculates these, thank you for the offer, though:) I used to like to work w/ midpoints. Been a while, though.

Well, I have to go and get dinner on the table - there are hungry people in this house!

Well, I am going to take a very UNEDUCATED guess.
Could it mean that she will never make it out on bail because she will be charged with the murder of Caylee?

It appears as if that day is going to be very significant in her life. I am just grasping at straws here HM. So out on a limb I am about to fall.

Please tell us:truce:

I have no idea, curiositycat, honestly. I am going to wait and see what, if anything happens. Usually trines (this is a grand trine) do not amount to much, as trines are aspects of ease, and are not "active". This trine is involved with Casey's Sun at 28 Pisces, because Pluto is squaring her natal Sun right now.

So, we have to consider the midpoints, and in this case we will have the following midpoint active:

Sun/Moon = Pluto

Ebertin's description of this is the following:

"A soul torn by inner conflict, biased attitude or changed circumstances lead to critical phases of development in life or to separation from others"

Besides that, there are other midpoints that make me wonder if she will get out of jail, but I know that these are just greek to most of you, so do not want to clog up the thread with astrojargon.

Just know that I am going to be interested in seeing if she gets out of jail, and when. Try, in case I am away from keyboard to get a good reliable time for me, so I can talk about what is actually involved, and not what the "might-be" could be, etc...

Checking the charts for tomorrow, to see what times might be right for a "Casey" bailout.

Mars will be on the Ascendant, opposition the Moon, square Pluto on the IC (point opposing the Midheaven, or 4th house cusp) around 9:30 AM. This is called a "T-Square".

The reason I picked this is because the degrees involved all contact Casey's Sun at 28 Pisces.

This T-Square will move up to the Midheaven tomorrow around 3:30 PM, with Pluto crossing the ascendant around 4 PM. This is when Mars will be on the midheaven, (first time given), and Pluto on the ascendant (second time given.

It gets a bit out of orb by the time Pluto moves to the midheaven, about 9: 20 PM tomorrow night.

So, make note of the times, and see if there are any updates on the news at these times. I do not know that there will be, but it will be interesting for research purposes to see if there are any developments.

I absolutely have to get back to some important projects, and get away from my laptop! If any of you get good dates/times that you want me to post, please put them on this thread.

It will help keep it bumped to the front page, for others that might want to lurk, and eventually sign up.

Also, I am toying with the idea of helping any of you who want to study forensic astrology with lessons on this forum. I am not sure that I am a great teacher, but I promise to do my best.

There would be no charge, and I will never send anyone to a website that charges for information.

Hello Housemouse, I just got validated. I wanted my very first post to be to you b/c you are one of the main reasons I wanted to sign up. I find your work interesting. Thanks for giving this perspective!

Thank you, Lovejac. Have you read through all the posts to see what the limits of forensic astrology might be?

We need specific and verifiable time, date, and location. The best chart I have is Caylee's, because I saw a time on the birth record Cindy put up on the wall in Caylee's room.

I can't get a good chart for the last time anyone saw Caylee, because many of the websleuthers are worried that George Anthony might be mistaken about when he last saw Caylee.

And, we have no verified time for the end of the visit to Great-Grandfather in the nursing home.

The problem with forensic astrology (and any other type, for that matter) is that if you do not have accurate charts, you are limited. You can see some things, but not everything.

The 23nd to 28th degree of the mutable signs are the most important in this sad mystery of what happened to little Caylee.

These are what will be prominent in past events & future events related to Casey and Caylee, as well as around the 6th degree of the fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius).

Hi Housemouse,

I have been looking at transitting Saturn to Casey's chart (shame there is no precise data for her) and think it is showing itself with her incarceration in mid July and now in the difficulty with her being bonded out. Saturn opposed her natal Jupiter in July, and now is opposing progressed Jupiter (expansion/freedom). Also, I'm sure you noticed she currently is experiencing Saturn square Saturn. I like to watch Saturn cycles in the lives of people, see the development. **For those who are not so familiar with Saturn, it represents constriction, restriction, responsibilities, authority and endings. Saturn often gets a bad rap as a difficult taskmaster - but this influence is necessary.** Anyway, I see Neptune has moved into semisquare aspect w/ her natal Mars.. Making action difficult at this time. Difficult, but not impossible. Prog. Mars has been conjunct natal Neptune for some time now and can allude as well to secretive actions.

I was trying to see if she might indeed be released, but I don't get a clear picture. There are restrictions indicated- as we can plainly see! Ah, well. To me astrology is a good description of the major energies at play in a person's life - but it doesn't show how a person/situation will allow these to manifest.

Neptunian, I am beside myself with joy that you are here to help!

Casey's Saturn is important, for all the reasons you have mentioned. Now I am off to do a bit of studying. I haven't studied any midpoints to her Saturn, so that might be a good place to start.

Maybe we could work together on this! The more minds the better, in my humble opinion.

But, I do hate to speculate. Makes me very nervous, because there are so many different possible outcomes.

P.S. I usually don't do much with progressions, and if you are comfortable with those, you have a lot to add to this thread! I do pay attention to Solar Arcs, though.

Housemouse,

I'll be happy to add what I can:) I am rusty, like I said, so I don't go as quickly as you do. The Outers are making themselves known to me, so concentration is difficult these days.

Yes, I use usually use progressions along with transits - though I began to look at Solar Arc for use with midpoints.

I think I feel the same way you do - I don't like to predict. I don't like to believe that anything is written in stone. But I look for clues along the way!

Neptunian, it comes back quickly. Any charts you want me to send to you for your opinion?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could teach other websleuthers to do forensic astrology?

After all, it is just geometry and keywords. The math is tough, but with computer generated charts it isn't exactly brain surgery, right?

Good Morning Housemouse,

I want to spend some time reading your observations and try to follow along with you from the beginning. You have been quite thorough throughout! As far as looking at a chart with you- was there anything in particular you would like me to focus on?

It is nice that you are sharing good astrology with the others here and are willing to help people learn. You are a rare find. Not too many people make themselves available in this way! I will definately have some questions for you:) I don't posess the teaching gift, unfortunately. But if there are any questions about what I write here, I would be glad to answer them to the best of my ability.

I am glad we crossed paths, Housemouse - glad to have found this fantastic site.

I am not sure I have the teaching gift, Neptunian. But, I am willing to try.

How much have you worked with midpoints? There is a reason I am asking, and that is that I haven't done much research into midpoints and planets involving the "Aries" point. A new book I just purchased, "Midpoints" by Don McBroom, feels these are very significant.

I notice that Casey's sun, using McBroom's 90 degree sort, is at 88 48, her Uranus/Neptune is at 89 02, her Mar/Neptune is at 00 40. (the other midpoints clustered around 00 all involve personal points dependant on an accurate birth time, which we do not have.

But, these are pretty interesting. I wonder why McBroom chooses the 90 degree sort, and not the 45 degree sort, as Ebertin does.

McBroom feels the Aries point is "exquisitely sensitive in it's interpretive connection with public projection potential". (hard to follow him here!)

I am guessing that is a fancy way of saying that this midpoint has a lot to do with how a person projects to the outside world?

If so, Casey sure comes across as "confused, impassive, and unstable", obstinate, desire to harm others, misuse of procreative powers, the dissolution of a body (some, but not all of Ebertin's descriptive words)

When I check the 45 degree sort, I notice that Mercury/Neptune is also involved.

What do you make of the chart for August 21st, the day of her hearing? I haven't looked at a complete listing of the midpoints for that. Maybe that should be next, since it is the best exact date and time we have?

P.S. fellow sleuthers, I have to run weekly errands today. If Casey gets sprung, can you all try to get as close to an exact time as possible, even if it is the time it first hits the news?

Hi,

Oh, Don McBroom! Yes, I heard he was writing a book awhile back. Did he include Chiron midpoints? I had seen where he wrote abt. the Aries point in some online articles - I think on Noel Tyl's site. Liked them. What do you think of the book?

I learned more abt. the Aries point when looking into Uranian Astrology - Alfred Witte worked with this point. I'll dig out the book to refresh.. (I didn't stick with Uranian, it's not for me - though there are some very fine astrologers in that field.)

I experimented with midpoints for about 2 years as a hobby. I usually use a 45* sort. COSI is one of my favorite reference books - though I feel sometimes that Ebertin has a rather grave outlook that borders sometimes on the negative. He wrote around the time of WW2, and so I think I get why he was so heavy.

Yes, you're right on, Aries Pt. is how the world at large perceives the person. In Caylee's case, Neptune is there - as it would be for all children born in that general time frame. (Time of the deadly tsunami, wasn't it?) However, since Neptune is tied in with Sun and MC, I take the general Neptune placement more seriously. And - it speaks volumes in her case with the mystery, suspicion of foul play, the drowning/drug theories.

Western astro. uses MC and its sign and aspects for general world perception, I think. With cosmobiology, MC is thought of as much more personal and indicative of one's "soul".

Okay, I have to register the youngest for school:) I will look at Casey's Aries Pt. (AP) with you when I get back, and also see what Witte writes. Is it okay to quote a few keywords from books here? Also, what time is the hearing on the 21st?

Casey is still being held up with bond issues - I read one report that Leon. P. said he didn't have the necessary paperwork turned in by 9am, so release may be delayed another day. How Saturnian. All i's must be dotted and t's must be crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge