Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel, thanks for answering my question about LA's phone records.
Good question about LP - I know his depo was scheduled and then it disapeared.

Is there a thread to talk about the civil case only?

We don't have a thread here in the Astrology Forum specific to the civil case.
I suggest you click on the SEARCH option at the top of all pages, and type in John Morgan or ZFG .

doc dump coming - apparently the autopsy report is in the 1000 pages about to be released Friday. The grandparents seek to stop the release of the report.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19724301/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html

ETA: link

The autopsy will cause great anguish to the A's???? Don't they already know what it determined?? Any input? These people sicken me.. again it's about the world not thinking KC is guilty, CA & GA the whole world knows she's guilty....your the problem.

The autopsy will cause great anguish to the A's???? Don't they already know what it determined?? Any input? These people sicken me.. again it's about the world not thinking KC is guilty, CA & GA the whole world knows she's guilty....your the problem.
ometimes it appears that the A's do not want to share any part of Caylee's short life. As if they can be the only ones allowed to share memories. It feels as if they want to stifle any memory of her. Maybe the A's want everyone to remember an alive Caylee verses a deceased caylee. Boy GA is not going to fare well if the word "remains" is used. This will be another test for the family spiritually so I hope the monster of denial doesn't get the best of them. They live in a state that is open to ridicule of the Sunshine Laws but never the less they must follow the laws of the land. The A's might as well pull their bootstraps up because it will never feel right to them in dicussing Caylee's remains. Might as well let the info out now than fester within till trial. They are going to hear it one way or another and those results by the coroner aren't going to change. I'm afraid this motion is all for KC as it stands. This motion tells me the A's are in no position mentally to look for missing murdered children whose remains may be found by one of them. The A's remain a contradiction..... motion Denied!

Didn't want you to miss these that were released today!

MOTION: Order To Stay
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19728765/detail.html

MOTION: Conway's Motion To Block Autopsy Release
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19727604/detail.html

DEATH PENALTY ATTORNEY: Certificate Of Good Standing
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19727702/detail.html

DELAY in the release of the AUTOPSY Report . Take a look in our Time Stamped thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3861096&postcount=975"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-Casey Caylee TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*[/ame]
snippet:

Orange Circuit Court Stan Strickland issued an order late Thursday that will delay the release of the autopsy reports, which were expected to be made public on Friday, until the issue is addressed in court. He wants to hear from the media about the Anthonys' request.
"For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."

:angel:

From Jose Baez: "This is certainly not a capital case, and if it were, they certainly would file it, if they had the evidence to," Baez said. There is circumstantial evidence of a possible homicide, I will give them that. But circumstantial evidence has not made them confident enough to charge her with any specific homicide or kidnapping, or any capital offense."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25802988/wid/7468326

FYI: Toxicology results and police interviews will still be released tomorrow...just the autopsy results aren't going to be released...they were stopped case BC didn't give the meida enough time to respond to the motion.

Fifth I edited the articles when they were updated this afternoon that were posted about the motion to block the release of the autopsy....just thought I'd let you know that all the articles have been updated for everyone! TIA

:woohoo: Included in the docs being released tomorrow are detective interviews with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Tracy and her statements are in there as well who LP had watching KC.:woohoo:

In addition interviews with Padilla's partner, bounty hunter Rob Dick.

Article posted in the Time-Stamped thread from FOX Orlando article just now was released!!!

Tomorrow's docs will still be interesting for all of us & I hope that they give you amazing astrologers some more insight into the case & what's to come!

Last night on the crime news t.v. programs we heard that there is an employee or inmate at the jail who overhears the prisoner calling out and observes odd behavior from her. It isn't odd for a Piscean to hole up and study quietly for periods and chat up the guards at other times. Particularly is this true when natal Mercury is also in Pisces. There is sponge like absorption from other people and so the Piscean needs to get relief from their influence intermittently. They need to shut down and spend time alone. Then they recharge and revive and bounce in, chin wagging.

Screaming in the night and exercising with vigour in the cell is another order of cat. But we saw this coming thanks to QB's horary. The Sun in House 12 promised unwanted publicity behind bars and Mercury there is tattling. The interpretation that Prisoner is fronting madness may be a misjudgment. There is such a state as stir-crazy but this comes on after incarceration and in no way excuses crimes ante and on the outside.

Conspicuously absent: housemouse, Mrs. Peel, Dolce171, PinkPanther. Delightfully present: pin, Neptunian and coastal. I love that name, coastal! Where ARE these others!?

SS I brought this over to here to answer...
Angel, is this 'summary' of Garavaglia's conclusions available??!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

It hasn't been released yet, WESH contacted her & that is when she gave them a statement. We all have to wait until the hearing...the 30pg. summary in question is part of the autopsy report & is being held back from release! :(
Thanks to the A's late motion yesterday. :furious: Smells like a JB motion...late being given to the courts like so many of his others.

I wonder what it is that the A's(JB) don't want everyone to see yet?

I have a gut feeling that JB is behind their motion yesterday. There is something in it incriminating, just like the jail video, that I think seals KC's fate of guilt.

JB is stalling as many things as he can is my opinion. I do think that Strickland is not going to be happy with JB & his dream team when both motions come before him.

Garavaglia: No Change In Caylee's Cause Of Death
<snipped> from WESH link:
Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said Friday that the autopsy report on the remains of Caylee Anthony draws no new conclusions as to her cause of death.

Garavaglia reported in December that the toddler's death was a homicide of unknown origin.
However, she added that she included a summary in her 30-page report that draws some conclusions about what happened to Caylee based on tests and other evidence gathered since she made her initial findings.

That autopsy report was to be included in the hundreds of pages of new evidence released by the state attorney's office in the case against Casey Anthony Friday morning.
However, George and Cindy Anthony succeeded in the effort to at least temporarily block the release of their granddaughter's autopsy report.
Judge Stan Strickland is expected to hold a hearing on the matter next week.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19728108/detail.html

Tuba I sure hope Mr housemouse is doing OK....I have noticed housemouse missing & the other's, but I am worried about housemouse & mr housemouse.

You're right I haven't noticed any of the other's posting on any thread...:confused:

I'm also diappointed that LP's, RD's & Tracy's interview's weren't released today! :(

Why did the media have to tease us with them & not have them? Maybe they are in the next doc dump that I think is possibly coming soon. It shows 2 NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY'S in the court dockets. One was entered June 8th & the other is dated June 11th. I am wondering if this means there is more for JB to pick up...& he is stalling on picking them up...:confused:

So, I was just reading Billy Richardson's deposition taken by the defense on April 2, 2009. On page 115 he mentions he saw KC crying with her attorney 'two or three weeks ago.' That would put the time frame around March 12th/March 19th-ish. He was very non-specific. So, I checked the astrocalendar, (what a wonderful invention!) and low and behold, on the calendar for both March 15th this March 6th 'Beware the Tides of March' post by Tuba:

The foretold Yod or Finger of Fate will come due at the Ides of March. Venus R. will be 14 Aries 02, Jupiter 15 Aquarius 43, with Saturn 17 Virgo 54. Mars will be 29 Aquarius about to enter Prisoner's Sign, while Sun squares her own Mars and Mercury squares her Saturn. The Finger of Fate forces one to make a move and to make a choice. Circumstances outside of personal control force this decision.

Venus in the heavens is also the prisoner's Venus. Saturn will square her sadistic Mars/Saturn midpoint. Although the flying finger will affect everyone, there is focus on the prisoner because of the Venus identity, exact, and the other transits to her chart. At 4:22 a.m. on March 16 in Orlando, the Moon enters its last quarter, a time of disintegration and drawing back for reorganization whilst the floor falls through in basic structures like self-image, family, relationships, defense strategies because retrograde Saturn is the impulse to act in the Y formation.

Prisoner has lost her autonomy and only passive Venus is a point in the Yod, so her team or as Geo. likes to present it, the people working for her, will be making the adjustments and decisions called for by the Finger of Fate.

On Monday, March 23, with Mars fully established in Pisces and conjunct Prisoner's Jupiter, Leonard P. will sit for deposition. As a 17° Cancerian, he completes another Y, finger of Fate, when Jupiter at 17:21 Aquarius and Saturn 17:16 Virgo quincunx in the heavens. This is a karmic return or shall we say boomerang as he entered the scene last summer with the intent of extracting whereabouts from Casey and he was willing to liberate her to accomplish that. She spit in his face in a manner of speaking. You do not do that to a gift horse with a cowboy astride. March 23 should take it out of her hide.

Pretty interesting...

And thank you, Tuba and our other wonderful astros!

Not sure if this was asked already but is there a chart that could reveal what DR. G found that led to her conclusions>? Perhaps a medical forensic chart>?

Not sure if this was asked already but is there a chart that could reveal what DR. G found that led to her conclusions>? Perhaps a medical forensic chart>?

Hello Static, if we had a verified time/date/location of Dr. G's submission of the report containing the summary, a chart might give some insight regarding the general nature of the report, but I am doubtful we would be able to successfully single out the summary.

As frustrating as it is to wait, I'm afraid we have no choice. Hopefully, Judge Strickland will deny defense's motion to block release.

...And speaking of motions, Angel, can you advise when this particular motion will be heard?

Thanks,
Soulscape

SS I'll post it here as soon as it's in the court docket or the media reports the date for the hearing on the motion, to block the release of the autopsy reports. Sorry late responding to you...I wasn't feeling well yesterday.

O/T: I must have a second sense or something. I was just going to check the court dockets for the criminal & civil cases! :crazy:

SS I just checked the dockets the hearing is not posted yet for the last 2 motions. (Motion on Jail Video & Motion to Block Release of Autopsy Results!

I guess the Orlando Sentinel and other press haven't obtained the time stamped documents of Baez's June 8 motion to stay the infirmary video hearing or the State's objection just filed. Can't do much without those times.

I hope that Caylee can't see all they lying her grandparents are doing in Casey's behalf, I pray that Caylee knew that she was loved by her grandparents in life and truely loved by strangers in her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean