Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the PDF for the FBI Document! I'll check in shortly for a timestamp for the astro's after taking care of some media posts! Plus my eye is more blurry in the morning due to the eyelid surgery I had. :eek:uch:

OT: They found several other chalazions removed 2 of them :eek:uch: & I have a couple more now on my other lower right eyelid! :banghead: They also discovered a cyst in my right lower eyelid...The other infection blephritis I have on all 4 eyelids is still active. They put me on another new steroid antibiotic eye drops & I will have to take an oral antibiotic for 4-months & maybe longer. :shakehead: Needless to say my eyelids are quite swollen & the left one from the surgery is bruised from it too. Too bad it's not Halloween this week! :biggrin:
:angel:

Respectfully sniped for space.

Bless your heart Angel. I hope your eyes get better soon!! :blowkiss:

Respectfully sniped for space.

Bless your heart Angel. I hope your eyes get better soon!! :blowkiss:

Angel I hope you heal quickly, you are a trooper woman! Blessings to you friend:)

I am wondering if perhaps this document that was not supposed to made public by the defense, will trigger something else that will be released in as in tit for tat...say a videotape of the prisoner's reaction upon discovery of remains in the woods???

Maybe Doctor G took a picture of the duck tape when she did the autopsy.

my thoughts: even if one piece of evidence was messed up in examination it is no need to worry... there is enough other evidence to slam this ball home! (jmo)

ETA: Angel! You poor thing! I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!! You are a trooper and I am thinking of you!!!

A good deal of the shine has been worn off Zenaida's defamation suit due to delays and rulings. Now it seems that case moves through a long stretch without hearings.

Meanwhile, on Sunday night, 11 October, there will be an occultation of Mars. It occurs where we had an eclipse in July, right on the composite marriage Sun of George & Cindy and on the Mars of Todd Macaluso. The Anthony Sun is in their House 10 of reputation and the occultation will further damage public opinion of this couple. It is harmful to initiatives from Mr. Macaluso and we saw what happened the last time he addressed the bench. He put considerable steam behind a claim that liberating certain evidence would prove his client innocent and referred to TES searches. The speech was an embarrassment. That Judge Strickland halted him proved to be an act of mercy.

We don't want to omit the occultations of the Fixed Star Antares, because that star conjoins the prisoner's Saturn. She may lack a conscience but she does know fear. As we began Prisoner's annual trough, Antares on her Saturn was occulted, 27 August, 2009. Slammed again on September 24 and will be once more this year on October 21.

If we had a birth time for the prisoner, we could say House #00 is under a shadow but we can say that everything that is wanting or lacking in her defense is being brought to account over and over by these occultations. She hates having weaknesses in her preposterous presentations exposed but she is facing more glaring light because she comes to court just hours after the next occultation of Mars.

The Maori have a fitting name for our ringed planet, Saturn. Maori call him RONGO. On Monday, 12 October, the first of the court sessions devoted to the prisoner's lesser crimes is scheduled. At that date, Saturn, or Rongo, will for the first time oppose the prisoner's natal Sun. Her progressed Sun is at the place of the Full Moon when she was indicted. This means her sense of self and her ego are entirely colored by the true bill our Grand Jury handed down last October.

This face-off with RONGO is a very strategy oriented moment. The urge to control and to project blame or responsibility onto others is never stronger than now. The situation is fated to be humiliating. We've already seen that the prisoner has the brass face to pretend otherwise. She sniffs and collects herself with a humph. But this is a mortification and, internally, she is aware of that.

The named Violent Offender was born with a stationary Saturn, in readiness to turn retrograde. She may not be on speaking terms with a conscience but Saturn does not withhold his chastisements simply because personal guilt goes unrecognised. The present phase of her life may be the first occasion when she has met discipline. The Law is pleased to make the introduction and RONGO has taken his seat. Wrong go, Prisoner, wrong go!

Thank you Tuba, I cannot help but be pleased by this news in regards to the prisoner. I was completely struck by the fact that, indeed, this may be the first time in her life- ever, to be disciplined. That blows me away. It also explains a lot. Better late then never I guess, but sooner could have saved an innocent child's life. For that, I do believe her parents hold some responsibility. Maybe we will never know for sure though. I am trying very hard to have some compassion for George and Cindy, it is difficult for me and feels forced. I spent two days this week in the presence of the Dalai Lama and understand this is something I should do. I guess I can attempt to feel anger towards the action (or in this case, inaction) and feel compassion for the actors. When I think of it this way it is easier to do! Caylee loved them, that is for sure, and that should mean something.

The Maori have a fitting name for our ringed planet, Saturn. Maori call him RONGO. On Monday, 12 October, the first of the court sessions devoted to the prisoner's lesser crimes is scheduled. At that date, Saturn, or Rongo, will for the first time oppose the prisoner's natal Sun. Her progressed Sun is at the place of the Full Moon when she was indicted. This means her sense of self and her ego are entirely colored by the true bill our Grand Jury handed down last October.

This face-off with RONGO is a very strategy oriented moment. The urge to control and to project blame or responsibility onto others is never stronger than now. The situation is fated to be humiliating. We've already seen that the prisoner has the brass face to pretend otherwise. She sniffs and collects herself with a humph. But this is a mortification and, internally, she is aware of that.

The named Violent Offender was born with a stationary Saturn, in readiness to turn retrograde. She may not be on speaking terms with a conscience but Saturn does not withhold his chastisements simply because personal guilt goes unrecognised. The present phase of her life may be the first occasion when she has met discipline. The Law is pleased to make the introduction and RONGO has taken his seat. Wrong go, Prisoner, wrong go!

Tuba, thank you so much for your posts. Not being an astrologer, I don't understand half of what you folks, say, and probably should not even be reading these, but I find it so fascinating and spot on in terms of the behaviors of all the players. Last night I was reading through lots of old posts on the astrology threads, and came across one where you mentioned back in July /August of 2008 & Baez asking for immunity if she would lead them to the body. this brought so many questions for me . . obviously you believe that she told him either what happened, or at least admitted to her being deceased. I tried doing several kinds of searches and could not come up with anything. I feel like we know so little about the lawyer/client situation. Do you think her pride and stubbornness were the main reasons why she shot this down, or is there something else? And again, thanks for all and the rest of you amazing folks do here . .:takeabow::takeabow:

Yes, celtic, I remember posting about the offer from State. It was on the table in August, 2008 and JB presented it to the prisoner immediately. My opinion is that she did not find the quid pro quo interesting in that she would have been prosecuted despite information about Caylee's location but the precise information or directions she provided would not be used against her in the case. We do not know why JB went to the prosecution seeking this deal and maybe he sought a better bargain than State offered. He may have worded his approach, "If I can get her to tell us where her daughter is or the body is....." and he could do that without the prisoner ever having admitted anything to him.

Also, strictly an opinion, is that JB has for all purposes depreciated the lesser crimes, calling them "economic crimes". When he used to claim all will be understood, he must have had in mind portraying her as out of a home, on the streets and in need of bread for her daughter and herself. We know what she was really doing with the money she stole, however and people will sear that portrait with cynical stares.

From where I sit, there are a couple of huge ethical issues here where Baez is concerned: first and foremost is his not impressing upon his client the gamble being taken to NOT TAKE the plea, whatever it is. even he, had to have known the evidence out there even before the body was found was pretty damning. Once the body was found, with the duct tape, the whole accident thing flew out the window. She has been supported so long be her enabling family to go along with her parallel universe thinking and lies, that she must have thought the real world would follow suit. Not convincing her of the consequences of her choices, now backs them all into a corner from which they will be hard-pressed to escape. Certainly, MOO :)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Immunity_deal_expires_for_Casey_Anthony

There has not been the expected publicity about this deal that was on the table for a few weeks last summer but it was reported in Orlando and also on a few news services. No lid should have been in place on such important information, IMHO.

I've had cause to look this up fairly recently:

PDF email files.

immunityemailexcerpt-1.jpg

And here are a couple of posts with some other related info, in case anyone is interested:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4098529&postcount=591"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Andrea Lyon New DP Atty[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4096286&postcount=548"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Andrea Lyon New DP Atty[/ame]

There is some discussion on this for a few pages starting about here, I believe:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84765&highlight=email&page=22

From where I sit, there are a couple of huge ethical issues here where Baez is concerned: first and foremost is his not impressing upon his client the gamble being taken to NOT TAKE the plea, whatever it is. even he, had to have known the evidence out there even before the body was found was pretty damning. Once the body was found, with the duct tape, the whole accident thing flew out the window. She has been supported so long be her enabling family to go along with her parallel universe thinking and lies, that she must have thought the real world would follow suit. Not convincing her of the consequences of her choices, now backs them all into a corner from which they will be hard-pressed to escape. Certainly, MOO :)

In no way am I sticking up for JB. I sincerely believe he has inflated this case way beyond what it ever should have been to satisfy mostly his own ego and also his own financial picture. However, it is possible that very early on he did try to do the right thing. We'll probably never know for sure if he did try to impress just this information on her but her own arrogance blew her only chance to come out of this with less than lwop. What we do know is that within 10 days of CA reporting Caylee missing, that JB approached OCSO seeking a deal of some sort for his client. Seems he knew very, very early on this case was a loser. What it may have taken a bit more time to figure out was what a loser his client is and chooses to remain.

I know, I agree he did try. And you're right, he probably had no idea what he was getting himself into until it was too late. Over the W/E I've been going back and re-reading texts, documents, threads I've not yet read and especially some early interviews by JB to see what he might have been thinking. In one, he even admits, he had no idea, and it was like a run away train. ( should have run when he had a chance) I am a nurse, not a legal person, so I do not know the ins & outs of the law. I still wonder if it is too late to take a plea, ( of they went to the SA & begged) and the Prosecution might not give it to them to save a bazillion $$ and the court's time & talent. I don't think she'll get the DP do you? On the other hand, maybe there is just no getting through to the prisoner that she is there forever . . maybe she still thinks she's got a way out . . I don't know, my brain is scrambled now :banghead: I wish I didn't care . .

May be the best solution for JB's client would be for him to drop KC now for lack of funds, let a public defender take over so she will realize that her knight in shining armor is not going to be able to pull it off for her. KC seriously needs an attorney who will confront her and tell her to "Snap out of it." Presently she is being treated like a celebrity and she is anything but. And you are all correct, JB has made this the media circus it is today with his comments to the press. He has done neither KC, nor the State of Florida a service by taking this case. As an officer of the court he should have realized that a long time ago and put his ego aside and let this case go to a competent attorney.

LambChop, having noticed the same glamour surrounding the prisoner at Defense table, the flurry of smiling introductions, the rearranging of prisoner's hair, repeated adjustment of clothes, I looked to the court charts for Neptune's part in this. If you are going to come on like a celebrity photo op, you've got to have Neptune backing.

I wasn't disappointed. Neptune was conjunct Jupiter and opposite the Sun in Leo at Prisoner's last appearance. That's her "team" clustering round with the reassuring touches and gestures and the yeasty atmosphere they are trying to create.

Tuba, then is her own team interferring with her rights to a fair trial? Is KC actually being ill advised about her chances with a jury? Her team is creating for her, her own horror show as that is what will happen at the trial, particularly if they let the jury smell that car. JMO

FYI: More Anthony Case Documents Being Released
A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said the office anticipates releasing between 1,000 and 2,000 pages of material Tuesday morning.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html

ETA: Thanks so much Q.B. ....I hope that tomorrow my eyes are less blurry than today...:crossfingers: If they are I'll just have to take my time reading them. At least I know I have some reading materieal for the weekend! :yes:
Been waiting for these for quite sometime....they have been holding back 2 doc dumps all together IIRC...I'll take any of them after waiting this long for them both to be released!

:angel:

HOpe you are well Angel and able to read those documents when they come out. Thank you for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member