Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, do we have JB particulars or astro chart? Thanks - just don't know where to look for it in the threads.

According to his marriage certificate of public record in <corrected to Miami Dade>County, FL, his DOB is 10/17/68 indicating NY as place of birth.

DO NOT post his chart although you can discuss some findings. Thank you.

I do believe what happened to Caylee was an act of premeditation by the defendant, however I think she is also very mentally ill. .

I do not see Casey Anthony as having anything other than a long string of personality disorders...one of which is habitual and pathological lying (as evidenced by her Pisces stellium) which was used not as an escape into a fantasy life but rather to CON other people.

According to his marriage certificate of public record in Broward County, FL, his DOB is 10/17/68 indicating NY as place of birth.

DO NOT post his chart although you can discuss some findings. Thank you.

That information may be incorrect. In an interview, Baez stated he was born in Puerto Rico in 1969.

<snip>
Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/crime-law-justice/justice-system/02002000.topic

Has anyone done JB's chart to see if there's a fit with the 10-17-68 date?

When I do a chart I look at astro.com Astro Click Portrait to see if it fits. LOL! It's not much I admit, and it's only one aspect at a time - no integration of the entire personality.

What am I talking about! Tuba must have been using this all along, thus it's a good fit! She would have picked up on it's falseity.

She hasn't been here since May - I miss her.

Are there any indications in the charts that the DT will begin to fall apart? People have left the DT, but what I am interested in is whether the current DT will stay on, but begin to fragment or bicker among themselves. TIA

That information may be incorrect. In an interview, Baez stated he was born in Puerto Rico in 1969.

<snip>
Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/crime-law-justice/justice-system/02002000.topic

Has anyone done JB's chart to see if there's a fit with the 10-17-68 date?

When I do a chart I look at astro.com Astro Click Portrait to see if it fits. LOL! It's not much I admit, and it's only one aspect at a time - no integration of the entire personality.

What am I talking about! Tuba must have been using this all along, thus it's a good fit! She would have picked up on it's falseity.

She hasn't been here since May - I miss her.

Look in the <corrected to Miami Dade>county court records. There, you'll find the marriage certificate with the details noted above. Then look in the Orange Cty or Osceola court records for info regarding his property(s). You'll see the same female name beginning with the letter 'L' on both sets of papers.

Again, I remind all, DO NOT post his chart.

There are threads out in the Main forum discussing mental illness, personality disorders and the such. Those discussions do not belong in this ASTROLOGY forum.

Look in the Broward county court records. There, you'll find the marriage certificate with the details noted above.

Again, I remind all, DO NOT post his chart.

There are threads out in the Main forum discussing mental illness, personality disorders and the such. Those discussions do not belong in this ASTROLOGY forum.

I found a person by that name and DOB in the Miami Dade records not the Broward records.
But, do you believe the record you found is the correct Jose Baez...Casey's attorney? the wife's name is not the name of his current wife..

For the purpose of finding the right records, has he been married once, or twice. I am aware of one wife, because she was on the Geraldo sailing show with him. Her first initial is L. I am unaware if there has been more than one marriage, but I think there must be. Wife "L" is only 26-ish, and another recored states he was married at 17 yrs old. Doubt that would be with "L", as she would only be 11 yrs old then, not very likely. That might explain the records in 2 counties.Anyone know? ( No posting of the record, I understand that)

I'm back in thread 1, looking for anything on JB (not his chart). I remember Tuba made a comment about one of his planets interacting with one of KC's or CA's planets.

I didn't mean to suggest anyone post his chart, just to look at it and see if it rang true.

Bringing forward this older post a few pages back, to show the questioner, (Zoe B.) the way I look at the KITE in Casey A.'s natal chart, seeing Neptune at the Apex of this KITE, using the probability (mathematical odds in a 24 hr. day or frame) that she indeed has a KITE:

IF we use a 1AM birthtime with Ohio as the birthplace, and set the orb value on astro.com to 80% which is the average by and far, IMO. we come to a location for the Moon at 4.44CANCER

IF we use a 3:30PM same day: (*same paramaters) = Moon 11.49CANCER

IF we use 8:30PM same evening Moon - 14.22CANCER

IF we use 11:30PM same evening Moon - 15°Cancer wider but within the
80% orb value that I used (using the computer at astro.com acct with set orbs)

Hope this suffices

depending upon the time of day born, the Kite varies but within the 80% orb value I use

BTW: Within the astrology community, there exist arguments or differences regarding 'orbs' (tight or wide) I use the astro.com for quick access to charts I save and they (the owner has suggested that he and Liz Greene agree) and use the 100% as a default value setting over there on their site , thus, I tighten it down to the average used there by most.
I see Astrology as an Art whereas, in my art I use my parameters and my own tools just as others I would think use their own in their art.
And in this particular case Chart, I've opted for the "Probability Quotient" of a 24 hr. Timeframe for a Day and the Moon's movement during that particular day, so perhaps it's the orb value one uses, that doesn't allow them a nighttime Kite? I simply don't know as everyone does their charts.

caveat: this is for CST Time or Ohio, where I think she was born

Note added:
I think she was more then likely born early in the morning, for her Fantasy Life is so very strong, and Moon in the earlier hours, gives her an extremely "tight" KITE, with Neptune, extreme. So it will be great to eventually have her tob, which I'm sure over the years, will be released as often people do write books down the line. Seems so anyway.

:)

I was going to snip part of your wonderful explanation but decided to leave it in case anyone missed it the first time.

When I asked about the possibility of the Kite, I neglected to ask how tight an orb were you using, and you so kindly told me anyway. ;) Thanks also for commenting on the possible time of birth. Like you, I believe she's more oriented to a dreamlike, fantasy life Ascendant than she is to a highly dramatic Leo Ascendant. Although I could be wrong.

Thanks so much.

Waiting for Justice for Caylee :candle:

Nonnie, your question is complicated and based on hypotheticals. First, the conviction of Casey Anthony for Murder One is only one of several possible jury verdicts. Second, even if the jury finds Casey Anthony guilty of murder, Defense could move for a mistrial as well as appeal.

Recall the Opening chart for start of this Trial. We showed Prosecution's Opening Statement at 9:12 am on Tuesday, May 24, 2011, and HHBP called the proceedings to order a few minutes before that time (9:03 - 9:04 am).

The chart(s) produced both showed cardinal signs across the ASCENDANT/DESCENDANT and mutable signs across the MIDHEAVEN/IC. As I have stated previously, this suggests the trial starts out "fast & furious" with plenty of action (cardinal) but undergoes many, many "twists & turns," and changes of direction before conclusion (mutable).

The outcome of this trial is ultimately in the hands of 12 individuals --- the Jurors --- each of whom have "free will," and it will only take one of them to hang the Jury / cause a mistrial.

I am not stating that this trial will end in a hung Jury and/or Mistrial, but I would be remiss not to point out that is certainly a possibility.

The Jury Verdict is symbolized by JUPITER, traditional ruler of Pisces, found on the 10th House the Judgment in the Opening charts. Note also the sign Pisces spans all of the 9th House of Jurors excepting the opening (cuspal) degrees, strongly linking the Jurors with the Verdict/ Judgment.

This Jury is ruled by SATURN (traditional ruler of Aquarius 9th House cusp) and co-ruled by URANUS (modern ruler of Aquarius) and further co-ruled by JUPITER because of Pisces' strong presence within the 9th House of the Jury.

SATURN
is Retrograde, suggesting the Jurors will "go over & over" the testimonies and will "play by the rules," particularly with SATURN in Libra, a sign associated with the Law/ legal matters. Additionally, this past Saturday morning 6/4/2011, JUPITER entered Taurus, a most fixed, slow and deliberate sign. This Jury will (a) play by the rulebook (Saturn), and (b) not snap to conclusions (Jupiter in Taurus). They will mull over each and every "fact" presented and take their time (Saturn Retrograde).

Perhaps most importantly, the Jurors' verdict is completely unpredictable because unpredictable URANUS, co-Lord House 9 the Jurors, at 03 Aries is the most elevated planet, as well as within the 10th House of Verdict/Judgment, closely conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye).

Again, note well: the mutable signs on the MIDHEAVEN/IC axis of the Opening chart(s) are a powerful indicator that we all best hold onto our seats because "anything goes" and, with Jurors partially symbolized by unpredictable co-Lord URANUS, what finally shakes down is simply unknowable at this point.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Uranus makes me nervous.

<snip>

My experience with reporters is ,they often get it wrong,especially the basics. Drives me nuts .Just because they write that he said that,does not make it correct. Reporters will paraphrase,with wrong info,and put it in quotes.

For the purpose of finding the right records, has he been married once, or twice. I am aware of one wife, because she was on the Geraldo sailing show with him. Her first initial is L. I am unaware if there has been more than one marriage, but I think there must be. Wife "L" is only 26-ish, and another recored states he was married at 17 yrs old. Doubt that would be with "L", as she would only be 11 yrs old then, not very likely. That might explain the records in 2 counties.Anyone know? ( No posting of the record, I understand that)

HI
The wife you saw is the current one..JAB was married at 17 to his first wife and mother of his adult daughter.
JAB has been married 2x... possibly 3..because I found a record for a 2002 marriage in Miami Dade..I thought perhaps we had the wrong JAB..but the DOB and place of birth are the same.

I found JAB's marriage cert. in the Osceola Court Public Records
the name of the wife listed is his current wife.
This Marriage took place in Miami in 2004.
The place of birth and DOB of JAB are the same as the Record Fifth Essence found in Miami Dade

Dear Tuba, Miss you and hope you are okay!

Fifth -

Are you able to give us any kind of update on Tuba and if/when she may be back? It just seems as if things are not the same without her here. She worked so hard on this case and her thoughts now are truly missed.

If you can't share, I completely understand but do pass on to her how much we all miss her if you are still in contact with her.

Sal

The POF in Defense chart is 2:08 Gemini trine "Caylee" 2:12 Libra.

Moon 2:12 Pisces is quincunx "Caylee" 2:12 Libra.

I don't know what represents the jury? The Moon in the 6th house of duty. (?)

Funny this. "Jose" 29:46 Leo (12th house) opposes the Moon 2:12 Pisces (6th house).

I've never seen JB's chart, so I can't compare.

I just want to make clear that I'm not an astrologer by any stretch - just a wee bit of insight sometimes.

In KC's 2011 Solar Return, she has "Skuld" (things pertaining to the future) 29:11 Rx Leo, quincunx BML 29:35 Pisces and Sun 29 Pisces. Notice that in the Defense chart "Jose" has found that Leo spot. Regulus the Royal Star. Beware! If you abuse this position, be prepared to fall from grace.

If anyone watched Dr Vaus' testimony yesterday being cross examined by JB (with conviction, convinced he will hit his home run) this will sum it up: JB: Your air sample findings could be an old hamburger left in the car. Dr. V: True but it would have to be a raw hamburger eaten with a bag over your head.....LOL....FALL FROM GRACE

Note added:[/B] I think she was more then likely born early in the morning, for her Fantasy Life is so very strong, and Moon in the earlier hours, gives her an extremely "tight" KITE, with Neptune, extreme. So it will be great to eventually have her tob, which I'm sure over the years, will be released as often people do write books down the line. Seems so anyway.

:)

My feeling is she can be a double Pieces...
12am-2am=Capricorn (IMO No way...practical sign)
2am-4am=Aquarius (Dreamer? but still can't see it...very humanitarian)
4am-6am=Pieces
6am-8am=Aries
8am-10am=Taurus (this is definitely IMO not likely...stable)
10am-12pm=Gemini (the twins and this falls on mothers sun)

What would be your astrological guess?

I saw a 2AM chart online that I liked (rectification attempt) Has SAG Rising with a 9th house cusp of Virgo (her mother's Sun sign is ruled by Mercury)
and her father is a Sun Virgo . Mother is a nurse .

Her face itself IMO, is a bit "horsey" indicative of SAG Rising. A long face
Sag Rising is the symbol of the horse and man / centaur

However the way I look at natal charts is a tad bit (pun intended, Tad Mann)
different perhaps. That plus I do like the Cayce readings on the soul's entrance into the body (metaphysical stuff)......which suggests the soul may enter hours before or after the 1st Breath chart.

My forte is not Rectifications.
(some links of interest regarding this subject are over in the Library)

Thanks Leomoon.....forgot to calculate in central daylight time...

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought the outcome of this case was determined from the Grand Jury chart to which it all began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member