Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an interesting cross aspect between Cindy Anthony's chart and the Chart for the start of the trial.

Mars in the trial chart is making hard aspects to Cindy A's Neptune and Moon.

A disillusioned woman?

Tony P. said that CA was glaring at ICA during the SA's opening statements as LDB spoke of each day.

Found an interesting cross aspect between Cindy Anthony's chart and the Chart for the start of the trial.

Mars in the trial chart is making hard aspects to Cindy A's Neptune and Moon.

A disillusioned woman?

So housemouse, do you think this means that CA is finally coming around to reality and she will see ICA for who she really is? CA will finally accept the fact that her daughter has been in fabrication mode through all of this? TIA (Highlighted/underlined quote by me).

Here's another thing to consider:

Glance back at Defense Opening Statement chart in post #46 one page back and notice all four Angles are mutable.

Mutable = changeable, flexible, able to go this way or that.

That gives me the impression Defense will surely twist & turn and fine-tune (refine, adjust) their 'story' to their advantage all the way to closing argument --- a confirmation of the chart for the official opening of this trial. We posted the second opening chart --- that of the Prosecution Opening Statement. If we had posted the first chart, cast for the time Judge Belvin Perry officially called the court to order, you would observe that the first two charts reflect the same angle configuration: cardinal across the ASCENDANT/ DESCENDANT and mutable across the MIDHEAVEN/IC.

This suggests, as I indicated previously, a fast & furious start (cardinal) and many, many changes, twists & turns before coming to conclusion.

There is no doubt Defense will do anything and everything in its power as this trial continues to get at least one of those Jurors to drink the kool-aid.

Thanks,
Soulscape

So housemouse, do you think this means that CA is finally coming around to reality and she will see ICA for who she really is? CA will finally accept the fact that her daughter has been in fabrication mode through all of this? TIA (Highlighted/underlined quote by me).

I am not sure. She could go either way. She has a hard aspect between her Sun and Uranus. That makes her unpredictable.

Remember, without an accurate time of birth, we are seriously handicapped in figuring it all out. The personal points in a chart are totally dependent on an accurate time of birth, and without those, we can only depend on the Sun and the rest of the planets. We can't even be sure of the Moon's degree.

He seems to be very composed IMO. I hope that he's remembering Caylee and this is helping him get through it.

I really feel sorry for him today.

I believe that he had a picture of Caylee propped up in front of him when he was testifying-he kept glancing to it! JMO Also does the astro charts also reflect on the Proscution opening statement? I just wondered how they did per astro chart. I think the SA is George's best friend today! If post is appropriate please move to correct thread. JMO
Savannahanna

... Also does the astro charts also reflect on the Proscution opening statement? I just wondered how they did per astro chart. ...
Savannahanna

(Respectfully snipped for emphasis by Soulscape)

see Prosecution Chart post #35

State's statement is ruled by SUN, Lord 3 of the chart. The square of SUN to NEPTUNE in House 9 the Jury suggests that Prosecution fully intends --- and has in fact put the wheel in motion --- to burn (SUN) through the smoke & mirrors (NEPTUNE) Defense pitches forward, thoroughly dissolving all illusion so that the Jurors (House 9) can see the truth clearly.

Whether they succeed remains to be seen; however, the degree on the 3rd House cusp 27 Leo is close inconjunct Casey's natal SUN 28 Pisces, suggesting State's arguments (3rd House) will harm her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

We need some asteroids work from Paulette! Calling Paulette!!!

Sorry to ask this, but is there an event chart for June 16th? I went to the Caylee Calendar and couldn't find it on June 16th and not sure how to sift through all the Caylee atsrology threads to find. I swear Tuba/Housemouse/Soulscape had done one that indicated drugs were involved, but that may have been her natal chart I am thinking of.

I have speculated (before today), that Caylee's death could have been an accidental pool drowning, and wanted to see what the chart looked like. Though admittedly, after JB's opening statements yesterday, he actually made me slightly more inclined to believe it was murder by throwing everyone (and the kitchen sink) under the bus.

thanks!
Elizabeth

Well...we're off to a shakey start this morning. The judge is PO'd at Jose for not having his files ready. Evidently, the SA did not give them a copy of their witness list and they are scrambling to find their files on the witnesses.

The judge also told the SA that he can't make them give their witness list to Jose, but that both sides had better figure this out. They will work on his honor's time and that includes 35 min. for lunch, working late and 1/2 a day on Sundays.

KC looks very smug this morning and I think Cindy looks like she hasn't gotten any sleep. I hope she finds it in herself to tell the truth.

The ASTRO Calendar is loaded with charts and events back in 2008.
Multiple charts were done for June and will be found in there somewhere through Dec. A series where done for June 15-18th period covering the likely time Caylee passed and the time she was dumped on Suburban. Some( but not all) of those are in the June 08 calendar.

Also, you need to skim through the first 3 threads of the Caylee Astro Forum for the chart work. Look for anything written by, Soulscape, Tuba, Housemouse, Kaitland , Neptunian. Some will be just analysis, others will show the charts they are reflecting on.

Day 2 Reflections:
From Twitter:

TeamNancyHLN Cindy crying on elevator, leaning on George. Saying she hopes she doesn't have to take the stand today. Poor thing. They are suffering.

Prosecution doing a very good job laying out KC's character...the shot girls from Fusion were just testifying....Prosecution: did kc ever tell you that she had a daughter (on July 15, 2008) yes...she told me it was her birthday next month and she will invite me to her party....Did she seem like something was wrong? No, she looked happy...died in the pool a month before?? Severe denial IMO stems from some sort of responsibility the person feels they could or could not have done or said to prevent what happened, this just screams "I'm free" Also, if my daughter died in a pool, I would be distraught, inconsolible, not in a bar directing shot girls even in denial, even having no knowledge of this case...good job prosecution!

I have been away from the case for quite awhile, but seem to remember that I picked the wee hours of June 18th, or near midnight on the 17th, as the most probable time for the murder of Caylee Marie.

Baez, in opening, says that Caylee drowned on the 16th. How does he know this? Did Casey tell him?

We know that Casey lies constantly about all kinds of thing. Are we supposed to believe that she is telling the truth about this?

Testimony today from Tony Lazzaro indicates that Casey spent the night of June 16th in his bed, and then the rest of the day, June 17th, in bed with him.

Help me here, was this their first sexual encounter between the sheets?

Where was Casey over night on the 17th/18th? Has anyone established an alibi for her whereabouts then?

I should go back and find my posts regarding the midpoints indicating my best guess on the probable time , but have too much to do here at home, and can't, unfortunately.

Fifth & other Astros, after looking back at the Afternoon Session Thread @3:06 EDT someone posted about JP having read letter from Jurors regarding 'wanting & willing to work on Memorial day. And @ 3:07 EDT remarks about Tony L entering court room and taking the stand. Sorry I was not at the computer during this exact occurence. Hope this helps. TAL

The times are important to Fifth Essence and SoulScape. They are not that important to the way I work with charts.

But, for Horary charts (SoulScape is the expert at this) they are very important. All you can do is your best, and don't worry if you miss a few of them.

I am finding TL's testimony hard to follow with all the sidebars during Mr. Geo's questioning.

Then when JB starts his questions - he is speaking so rapidly and in a rather whirlwind approach with the questions. Hard to follow what points he is trying to make.

Definitely a chance of LOSING the Jurors ability to understand, remember and associate the testimony to case.

I have been away from the case for quite awhile, but seem to remember that I picked the wee hours of June 18th, or near midnight on the 17th, as the most probable time for the murder of Caylee Marie.

Baez, in opening, says that Caylee drowned on the 16th. How does he know this? Did Casey tell him?

We know that Casey lies constantly about all kinds of thing. Are we supposed to believe that she is telling the truth about this?

Testimony today from Tony Lazzaro indicates that Casey spent the night of June 16th in his bed, and then the rest of the day, June 17th, in bed with him.

Help me here, was this their first sexual encounter between the sheets?

Where was Casey over night on the 17th/18th? Has anyone established an alibi for her whereabouts then?

I should go back and find my posts regarding the midpoints indicating my best guess on the probable time , but have too much to do here at home, and can't, unfortunately.

I, like you housemouse, am going to have to go back and listen and take a few notes.

I thought that Brian Bruner (sp) said that her car was backed in on the 17th when she borrowed the shovel and then again backed in the next day. So, if she was in the sack with TL all day the 17th -- something is amiss here. Well go re-listen.

I do know, being reported by Jean Casarus of HLN station, that the Jurors had their Notebooks out and open today taking notes which she said they didn't do on opening statement day.

I, like you housemouse, am going to have to go back and listen and take a few notes.

I thought that Brian Bruner (sp) said that her car was backed in on the 17th when she borrowed the shovel and then again backed in the next day. So, if she was in the sack with TL all day the 17th -- something is amiss here. Well go re-listen.

I do know, being reported by Jean Casarus of HLN station, that the Jurors had their Notebooks out and open today taking notes which she said they didn't do on opening statement day.

And, I thought the car was backed in on the 18th, but could be mistaken. Tony L. "implied" that she was in bed with him on the 17th. He "skipped" school to stay in bed...

housemouse;

RR0004 posted this for you downstairs.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6553890&postcount=746"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread[/ame]

Went there, and saw that Tony L. texted ICA right before she was out of phone contact with anyone in the wee hours of the 18th.

Does that establish that she wasn't in his bed? I am left wondering as to where she was from last time of text until the next morning.

Does anyone know?

Going back to the link to see when the shovel was borrowed. Not sure that BB's testimony today cleared that up, definitively.

Although charts won't be posted every day, know that we do look at the transits, etc.
IF something remarkable jumps out, one of us will post and make note of it.

As for keeping a timeline of when witnesses are SWORN IN, I thought it would be useful should we decide a chart should go up for a particular time of day and/or with consideration to the person on the witness stand.
This would also afford us the ability to look back on a particular day or witness as the trial is progressing along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti