Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much lovejac-that would be my brand new granddaughter Lexi, born August 11th-2 days after Caylee would have turned 3. She has given me great insights into the "grandparent" aspect of this...

This is the 1st thread I looked for as well...There is trouble brewing somewhere in all this mess this very day. I know the HOA is going before the judge again with their case to limit protests and that Casey is meeting with her home confinement officer at the sheriffs office, so perhaps THEN is when we might find something BIG out...

Here is to hoping!

I'm wondering if the trust fund troubles could be whats about to break. Lots of shady stuff going on there and it looks like its coming to a head. Just a thought :)

I'm wondering if the trust fund troubles could be whats about to break. Lots of shady stuff going on there and it looks like its coming to a head. Just a thought :)

I had thought that as well...maybe it will be a combination of many as the day progresses...

housemouse-tuba-good morning....:)

Well, I love to read this thread! I know nothing about astrology and it's hard for me to figure out. Guess you have to have an aptitude for it as Housemouse does. Tuba also! I thought though that the configuration would stay like it was last night for a day or so. If that's the case something could very well still happen.

Well, I am disappointed. I was hopeful.

We will see what the week brings.

Well, I am disappointed. I was hopeful.

We will see what the week brings.
:)

Don't be disappointed yet!! I think something will happen this week. It "feels" to me right now that things are moving slowly and when they do move they don't go as planned. I had two articles rejected this week when normally they are always bought by a certain publication. They were being "picky" in ways they never are. It must have something to do with things not going smoothly now astrologically for me. I was watching news this morning and things are "messed" up with the economy, with the world news, ect. Like I said I am not good at these things but it feels as if things seem to be being "held" back.

Help me out here, is that what the planets are saying???:)

Well, Tuba's last two posts do a very good job of pointing out the legal issues, with the planets in Libra. (Mars, Mercury, and Venus). These three have been in trine to Neptune at 21 Aquarius. Maybe keeping secrets has been easier?

The Sun has just entered the first degree of Libra. I will take a look at Casey's chart later on today, and see where strain shows up next.

If nothing happens today or tomorrow, don't despair. Sooner or later, Pluto and/or Uranus are gonna get her.....

Mercury is about to go retrograde. It is traveling very slowly, about to station at 22:50 Libra on Wednesday, 9/24. It is inconjuncting Casey's natal Mercury (23 Pisces) --- a very uncomfortable aspect. Mercury in Libra demands fairness and balance. Mercury in Pisces lies. Transiting Mercury in Libra also sextiles Casey's natal Uranus/Mars conjunction, so there is opportunity (sextile) for the talk/lies (Mercury) to be challenged/ busted apart (Uranus).

Now over the next three weeks, Mercury will retrograde all the way back to 7:34 Libra, very possibly squaring Casey's natal Moon. During this time frame, many things that Casey said/lied about (Mercury) will be re-examined (retrograde) from a legal standpoint (Libra) with a fine toothed comb. By the time Mercury catches up to the degree at which it went retrograde (on 10/31), LE should have what it needs to ZAP her good.

On 10/31 transit Moon will be in Sagittarius again, and before it leaves the sign, it will be conjunct Casey's natal Saturn (restriction/ confinement/ depression), then conjunct her Uranus/Mars conjunction where it will once again square her natal Mercury and Sun in Pisces. (And don't forget, slow moving transit Pluto's square to Casey's natal Sun is still very much in play.)

Now this is just a hypothesis on my part: while rectifying Casey's birthchart may well be an exercise in futility, I think there is a reasonably good chance she has a Pisces Ascendant. When she was first arrested (on July 16), transit Uranus was RX at 22 Pisces. Over & over again, I have seen sudden, out of the blue, totally shocking things happen when transiting Uranus hits a person's natal Ascendant.

Uranus has continued to retrograde and will not go direct until 11/27. Then, it will take until March 13th 2009 before it catches up to the 22 Pisces degree at which it went retrograde. If Casey's natal Ascendant is somewhere around 18-22 degrees Pisces, no doubt something shocking (Uranus) will happen to her again, in the 11/27/08 - 3/15/09 time frame, just as it did on 7/15 - 7/16/08.

With any luck, Pluto or Uranus or both of them are gonna get that girl.......

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks soulscape...I was going to say something to include you the last time I mentioned tuba and housemouse, but I was not sure you were still "looking" at it, so to speak. So nice to see you are...

Can anyone figure out if those are bruises on sweet Caylees' left underarm - from the photograph shown on the myspace : worldgonemadastrology webpage?
Caylee is resting her chin on her right hand, laying on a white pillow. I have seen this photograph elsewhere but, this is the one posted where I see, clearly, a discoloration.
I had been wondering if sweet Caylee had been grabbed hard in the past. TY.
Thank you HM and others for your insights and hard work. Much appreciated.

Thanks soulscape...I was going to say something to include you the last time I mentioned tuba and housemouse, but I was not sure you were still "looking" at it, so to speak. So nice to see you are...

Hi Magic,

I am laying low but still looking.

Here is something I find very interesting. Rewind back to the time frame all this initially came down:

End of May: Casey meets Tony L. and starts spending nights/ lots of time with him.

June 9: supposed date Casey moves out of A. home?

June 15: Cindy takes Caylee to visit great grandpa at nursing home and possibly the very last time Caylee was ever seen alive.

June 16: The alternate Last Seen date, if one can believe Cindy & George A.

June 17 or 18: (?) Casey borrows shovel from neighbor.

Guess which planet was retrograde during this time frame? Mercury, of course, in (lying) Gemini no less... Mercury went Retrograde on 5/26 and then went direct on 6/19 --- after the shovel was borrowed.

Now a very interesting thing about Mercury Retrograde is that often (not always, but often enough) something that is started during one Merc Retro period comes to completion in the next one... Maybe what Casey hid during the 5/26 - 6/19 Merc Retro will come to light during the 9/24 - 10/15 period.

If you go online looking for info about Mercury Retrograde, you'll always hear astrologers telling you it's a good time to reassess/ review/ reconsider whatever you've been thinking about/ working on, and not a good time for direct action. With that in mind & the next Merc Retro starting 9/24, I think I'll revisit/ review/ reconsider some key charts from the 5/26 - 6/19 Merc Retro period to see what clues I may uncover that I missed the first time around.....

Later,
Thanks,
Soulscape

Can anyone figure out if those are bruises on sweet Caylees' left underarm - from the photograph shown on the myspace : worldgonemadastrology webpage?
Caylee is resting her chin on her right hand, laying on a white pillow. I have seen this photograph elsewhere but, this is the one posted where I see, clearly, a discoloration.
I had been wondering if sweet Caylee had been grabbed hard in the past. TY.
Thank you HM and others for your insights and hard work. Much appreciated.

Hi Raregem,

The classic natal configuration for violence/abuse is hard Mars/ Pluto aspects. This could manifest as physical, emotional, psychological, sexual violence/abuse. The key word is COULD....

Caylee has a very difficult natal configuration involving Mars- Venus - Pluto, indicative of potential / possible physical abuse/ sexual abuse/violence. HOWEVER, and this is very important --- the key word is POTENTIAL, not actuality, certainly not at age 2 years 10 months!

Personally, I do not think either Cindy or George would have tolerated any physical abuse whatsoever of Caylee Marie. Secondly, IMO, her death was the ultimate violence/ abuse......

thanks,
Soulscape

Don't be disappointed yet!! I think something will happen this week. It "feels" to me right now that things are moving slowly and when they do move they don't go as planned. I had two articles rejected this week when normally they are always bought by a certain publication. They were being "picky" in ways they never are. It must have something to do with things not going smoothly now astrologically for me. I was watching news this morning and things are "messed" up with the economy, with the world news, ect. Like I said I am not good at these things but it feels as if things seem to be being "held" back.

Help me out here, is that what the planets are saying???:)

Your natal planets, the current transits, and your progressions are what affects you, as you probably know, plus those of the publishers and publishing companies involved in accepting your articles. On the national level, the economy and other things are governed by the country's own natal planets (confusion on that is another story :rolleyes:), the transits and progressions, plus the charts of those in government, economics, business, etc. Most complicated. As you know, when looking at Caylee's situation, several charts have been used, not just Caylee's.

Things are haywire on many levels at the moment. As usual, when everyone else is struggling during difficult economic times, I'm very comfortable, plus I'm buying a house and paying cash! This phenomena happens to me all the time. When others are comfortable, I'm struggling. Also, when Mercury goes retrograde, others have untold communications difficulties, and I sail through with absolutely no hindrances (which I attribute to my natal retrograde Mercury). My point is, not everyone is affected the same way by "the stars".

Since the beginning of this case, and when there were lulls when we heard very little from LE, I've been confident (hopeful) that things are going on quietly behind the scenes and LE is building a strong, indefensible case against Casey. So hang in there. We may not know much until the case goes to trial.

Housemouse, Tuba, and others, we have confidence in your abilities. :blowkiss:

Well, Tuba's last two posts do a very good job of pointing out the legal issues, with the planets in Libra. (Mars, Mercury, and Venus). These three have been in trine to Neptune at 21 Aquarius. Maybe keeping secrets has been easier?

That's true, but I was hoping that combo would make it easier to bring charges against her. :confused: Now it appears you are correct about the ease in keeping secrets. :mad: On the other hand, I hope it's not Casey's secrets being kept so well, but those of LE keeping their strategies and evidence quiet until the time is right for a conviction.

The only thing is Caylee is still missing.

If you think about it, we have had a lot of information come into our hands in the past 24 hours. We have had the owner of the Lake Vaj house come in and answer an untold number of questions last night and today we have had the joyous addition of Dante S. from Sawgrass shedding light on some dark corners of questions that we have all had. So the light IS shining, just perhaps not in the way that we had thought?

Also, there is so much going on with this that there is no way to tell when something else major will just fall out of the sky.

So you guys, housemouse, soulscape, tuba aksleuth, and any others that have a gift for it, by all means please continue to look and inform us beings of lower understanding in these matters what is happening in the stars and your own honest "take" on it...Nobody expects perfection or exactness, just round about ideas and perceptions makes it so much easier to understand what MAY be happening behind the scenes.

I also am positive that an ironclad case is being constructed to put Casey into an ironclad cage, and I am counting the minutes and the hours until justice is done for CAYLEE!!!

You guys are amazing and gifted and I for one am in awe of the wisdom you are able to obtain from your charts...

If you think about it, we have had a lot of information come into our hands in the past 24 hours. We have had the owner of the Lake Vaj house come in and answer an untold number of questions last night and today we have had the joyous addition of Dante S. from Sawgrass shedding light on some dark corners of questions that we have all had. So the light IS shining, just perhaps not in the way that we had thought?

Also, there is so much going on with this that there is no way to tell when something else major will just fall out of the sky.

So you guys, housemouse, soulscape, tuba aksleuth, and any others that have a gift for it, by all means please continue to look and inform us beings of lower understanding in these matters what is happening in the stars and your own honest "take" on it...Nobody expects perfection or exactness, just round about ideas and perceptions makes it so much easier to understand what MAY be happening behind the scenes.

I also am positive that an ironclad case is being constructed to put Casey into an ironclad cage, and I am counting the minutes and the hours until justice is done for CAYLEE!!!

You guys are amazing and gifted and I for one am in awe of the wisdom you are able to obtain from your charts...
ditto!!!! all you guys keep us up on what the stars say!!!!

Your natal planets, the current transits, and your progressions are what affects you, as you probably know, plus those of the publishers and publishing companies involved in accepting your articles. On the national level, the economy and other things are governed by the country's own natal planets (confusion on that is another story :rolleyes:), the transits and progressions, plus the charts of those in government, economics, business, etc. Most complicated. As you know, when looking at Caylee's situation, several charts have been used, not just Caylee's.

Things are haywire on many levels at the moment. As usual, when everyone else is struggling during difficult economic times, I'm very comfortable, plus I'm buying a house and paying cash! This phenomena happens to me all the time. When others are comfortable, I'm struggling. Also, when Mercury goes retrograde, others have untold communications difficulties, and I sail through with absolutely no hindrances (which I attribute to my natal retrograde Mercury). My point is, not everyone is affected the same way by "the stars".

Since the beginning of this case, and when there were lulls when we heard very little from LE, I've been confident (hopeful) that things are going on quietly behind the scenes and LE is building a strong, indefensible case against Casey. So hang in there. We may not know much until the case goes to trial.

Housemouse, Tuba, and others, we have confidence in your abilities. :blowkiss:

Thanks for your insight. I appreciate it! It makes a lot of sense!:)

I haven't completed reading these reports all the way through, but you are correct. Information is forthcoming, albeit quietly and slowly it seems to us.

To all the wonderful forensic astrologers on this thread...

Take a walk over to Anthony Donations Thread 4, the underlying house of cards is crashing down around their heads and this is subtle but HUGE. The mega tish has hit the proverbial fan. Take a walk on the wild side and have a look see. You were right. :clap::clap::clap:

I'll have to check it tomorrow. The thread has over 25 pages and my head is spinning from reading other threads, and all of Dante's posts. :crazy: These old eyes need rest, asap!

Thanks for the heads up!

To all the wonderful forensic astrologers on this thread...

Take a walk over to Anthony Donations Thread 4, the underlying house of cards is crashing down around their heads and this is subtle but HUGE. The mega tish has hit the proverbial fan. Take a walk on the wild side and have a look see. You were right. :clap::clap::clap:

I will check it tomorrow as well. We are still inundated with out of town relatives here. Way too much socializing for this housemouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member