Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of the amazing astrologers on this thread care to revisit the question of the DP either being brought back to the table and/or KC receiving this as a sentence? I usually just lurk on this thread, but feel compelled to ask this question.

I think that Tuba has already addressed. AND if my thinking is correct (that's a pretty big if) it was done recently, maybe right around the time that the State said they were taking it off the table. Tuba's chart recognized it was a bad decision at the time and talked about the possibility that it may re-enter the case at some point. The chart and discussion should be linked on the Astro calender.

Salem

Impressive find Soulscape. And I am grateful for Tisiphone!!!!

Also want to mention here - Ive read many comments, heard them on tv, etc., about the new dream team for KC, and how people fear she will get off scott free like OJ did. It's a new day now. Most people were horrified about the OJ verdict and want to see that never happen again. In the Phil Spec... case, the victim was not necessarily a sympathetic figure. This case is about a BABY GIRL. Vengeance will rule that jury. Ten dream teams will not alter this course of destruction.

For those asking about CA's response and the anger she generates, I'll try to find my post about her natal chart - grand cross in fixed signs, and severely afflicted mercury aspects make her difficult to relate to.

I hope you're right about the jury. I'm sure you are, but I'm always shocked when I read some of the rare posts questioning Casey's guilt. :eek: To me, it's been obvious since the beginning. Just for the record, in my area we had a high profile case, and the guy was a notorious liar, had an explanation for everything - he sounded like Casey. The jury didn't buy it, at all. Took them a mere 1 1/2 hours to find him guilty. I don't think the death penalty was ever part of the deal. So what I'm saying is that juries seem to be wiser these days in these high profile cases.

I don't have a record of the chart you did for Cindy. Did you ever post it? The one we've been using was posted by one of the other astrologers, I think - Virgo rising. I thought a Leo rising appropriate (she's so much like my mother) with a Capricorn Moon, giving her fixed signs on the angles. The largest differences between Cindy and my mom, Mom wouldn't have let me go one month without talking to my kids. She would have been checking up on us, guaranteed. She also wouldn't have taken up for me like Cindy did for Casey. In fact, she would have been behind bars herself after beating the life out of me. Another thing, my mother (Sag Sun exactly opp. Cindy's Gem Sun) never believed a word we said, she thought everyone was lying to her. Cindy, however, seemed to believe every one of Casey's outrageous lies. I'd love to see that woman's actual natal chart.

If you have a chance, please post your chart on Cindy for our analysis. I would think if she had a Scorpio rising, we would have barely seen her on camera these past months, and she wouldn't have been declaring Casey's innocence. Secretive Scorpio suffers in silence most of the time. But I could be wrong.

I'm still shocked over Soulscape's accurate "in the neighborhood" remark. How wonderfully accurate! I remember reading it when she first posted it and I assumed it meant in the Orlando area, maybe even on the eastern side of the city, but I couldn't imagine a killer ditching the victim practically on the family doorstep!!! Needless to say, we all gave Casey way too much credit. :bang: She may have planned the killing, but she certainly didn't know what to do with the body. :eek:

I haven't seen Sparky for awhile but on 7 November, about to partake in the big search, she put a horary to us. She phrased the q.: "What should we searchers look for?" Because she was at the location, this was for me a rare look from the correct perspective, not thousands of miles away like mine. No one responded, so I took the question though I had already done my own horary.

Her question was perfectly timed and full of the pointed concern needed for an accurate horary. Casual, off-hand, testing and indifferent questions will not provide answers but she was a searcher and about to take action, involved.

This horary and the analysis are on our calendar at November 7, The Ravages of Time and Tempest. Take a squint, sleuths. I am still looking for Kaitland's big analysis of Cindy's planets. It was also in November, so would not be in our present thread but in #3.

Kaitland's interpretation of Cindy's planets can be read on Thread #3 at 566 post at page 23 or in Thread #2 at 638.

Repeated degrees offer reliable confirmation. In the chart for the Eagle guiding us to the remains, Caylee is found at the top of the chart at 29°Capricorn and this is the Part of Death 29:09 Capricorn in the chart for the discovery of death, Monday June 16. Casey realises her daughter is dead. This is also the location of Casey's Dark Moon Lilith.

A new thread has been started so I'm closing this one. Please click on link below for #5

Link to follow up thread #5
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76505"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500