Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOSE BAEZ TEACHES CLASSES AT LAW SCHOOL

Jose Baez is teaching a law school class at FAMU Law School in downtown Orlando.

Baez taught his first class Wednesday night. He will teach a pre-trial practice workshop once a week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18596475/detail.html#-

It's down the page a bit.

I looked at the class schedule posted on page one of this thread and saw there was one course not really explained, professor "TBA", that could be Baez. There are a few others "TBA" profs. Another says "Staff". Since he's probably a recent hire, he wasn't on the list. Maybe the students will help him sort all KC's evidence documents. :) Great learning tools for them. :wink:

I looked to see if anyone else posted this but didn't see anything.

Jailhouse Visitors Log through Jan 26th. It's the most update I could find:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18596659/detail.html

I am so encouraged by these recent charts! Great work, Astros. Thanks for sharing with us. Angel, never new the appropriate thread for thanking you for your diligent work on collecting in formation, so I am gonna do it right here right now! Thanks Angel! Truth, welcome and I think that is an interesting thought.

I feel like a group hug! haha

~Khaki

TruthMatters Welcome to WS's & Thank You So much for your very kind words about little ole me.

I'm honored & am sure everyone else is honored, that you have made your first post in my favorite thread here at WS's. The super astro posters have the biggest heart of everyone here. They devote their time posting the charts so we can learn from them & have given everyone a wonderful gift of their knowledge in helping to teach us.

They are everything you said in your post & I hold a special place for Caylee forever in my heart too! Hope to see you post more & your help is appreiciated. It takes team work in order for the astro's to do the charts for everyone!! :clap: :clap:

Hugs and Love Sent To You! :blowkiss:
:angel:

ITA with everything you said. Thank you so very much, Angel Who Cares, your screen name is well chosen for it suits you well and you bring much to the table with your links and previews to them. I have appreciated them greatly.

You are so right when you stated, "The super astro posters have the biggest heart of everyone here. They devote their time posting the charts so we can learn from them & have given everyone a wonderful gift of their knowledge in helping to teach us." I have struck gold in finding this place of such devotion, such insight, such purpose, and oh so much love.

I do not read charts but I read every word that our 'super astro posters' (as you call them and appropriately so) write to explain the charts that they do and I do so very much appreciate that they do this for us who do not know how to read them. They have encouraged me to delve into Astrology now that I see - through them - just how amazing it is but it is the LOVE that really drew me into this forum.

I loved reading all of the "Happy Birthday" posts that you all wrote to Lovejac who just turned 40 or so she says, she looks more like 20 but everyone here is so full of heart and what is life without it?

It's so sad that Casey never took Caylee into her heart. It's disturbing that Casey could carry Caylee in her womb and yet not in her heart but then that's why we're all here... because she's in ours.

I am so encouraged by these recent charts! Great work, Astros. Thanks for sharing with us. Angel, never new the appropriate thread for thanking you for your diligent work on collecting in formation, so I am gonna do it right here right now! Thanks Angel! Truth, welcome and I think that is an interesting thought.

~Khaki

Group hug it is, Khaki Pants! Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I am thrilled to be here with such excellent company. I feel we are kindred spirits with a common goal, to see truth prevail and justice for our little Caylee and to learn what we did not know before through Astrology and thank God we have our 'super astro posters' to teach us... and I do, "Thank You, God!"

TruthMatters we are so glad you decided to join us here in our beloved AstroSleuth forum. Welcome and put on your seatbelt, as you never know where the next flight to the stars will take you with our lovely AstroGuides!!

Thanks so much for your kind words. There is a lot of love and harmony in this forum...that's why it's my favorite place in Websleuthdom. :) Our Astros are the BEST as are our AstroResearchers.

((((Hugs to all)))) and Welcome Aboard TM!!

Beck

TruthMatters we are so glad you decided to join us here in our beloved AstroSleuth forum. Welcome and put on your seatbelt, as you never know where the next flight to the stars will take you with our lovely AstroGuides!!

Thanks so much for your kind words. There is a lot of love and harmony in this forum...that's why it's my favorite place in Websleuthdom. :) Our Astros are the BEST as are our AstroResearchers.

((((Hugs to all)))) and Welcome Aboard TM!!

Beck

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Beckaroozie; your screen name is a hoot, I love it and the avatar you chose compliments it so well - me thinks you have a good sense of humor - that's what me thinks.

Love how you expressed yourself with this statement: "Welcome and put on your seatbelt, as you never know where the next flight to the stars will take you with our lovely AstroGuides!!" I am buckled up, Beckaroozie, ready for take off and that sounds like Feb. 7th we'll be taking off into "The Span of Truth" and I look forward to the flight.

I'm with you, "Our Astros are the BEST as are our AstroResearchers."
That they are, Beckaroozie, that they are! They have brought to light the lights that were always there but I never recognized them in that way before until now. I did not understand that the lights in the sky could shed so much light into our exsistance here on earth but it makes sense when you connect the One who put them there and us here. We are connected and that's what we have here - a connection - and it is good.

Welcome, TruthMatters. Love that name! It's nice to have you with us.

Also, I missed Lovejac's birthday! I hate to miss wishing a fellow air sign a happy day, so Lovejac, this is for you, but a bit late. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that you will have a happy Aquarian month. :)

~Khaki

Your Welcome Khaki_Pants! :blowkiss:
As for the group hug, Here it goes one great big huge :grouphug: to everyone!!

O/T
And now to try to get back to sleep after my dad, who just tried to getup by himself (stroke 3yrs ago) to go to the bathroom, ended up on the floor of his room.:eek: With my fibromyalgia & my moms weaknesses combined with his took all of our might to get him up off the floor, back onto his bed. I Love my dad who has a great sense of humor. I asked him why he tried to do this without help? He replied "The devil made him do it."

I hope the 3 of us aren't hurting later & I'm worried if he hurt himself but doesn't know it due to the stroke. Sorry for the vent but I had to vent somewhere so forgive me all! :blowkiss:

Good morning all! Today's hearing is a few hrs away & I'll be awaiting "the splats" & the rattle of the chains of the perp!

Thank You Soulscpape, Tuba, Kaitland, Fifth and all of the 'super astro posters' & sleuthers for all of your help too! If you love the astro thread as much as I do, even if you don't post & only lurk, don't forget to give our STAR posters, a STAR rating at the top of the thread, or when you post (advance) at the bottom. They Are The STARS Of The ASTRO threads without them we would have no Astro thread! :clap::clap:
:blowkiss::grouphug:

Sorry about that,i shall go back to just reading all the wonderful astrology info that you all give and i so enjoy

Dihan, welcome to Websleuths. You are very welcome here and it would be our loss if you stopped posting on this thread.

Laney

John Morgan was so ready with questions that were calculated to reveal the absurdities and contradictions in Prisoner's allegations regarding his client Z.F.-G. Since Casey built the nanny out of personal information belonging to Zenaida, there was going to be nothing but bumbling and fumbling in her attempt to separate John's client from the bogus baby sitter throughout the deposition answers.

I believe that the written questions will be just as clever in their ability to expose Casey's lies if only the defense will read them aloud and wait for her response before declaring them incriminating questions she must not answer. Please, please use this opportunity to look into the character and mind of the prisoner. It is knowledge that can only serve you well in your attempt to defend her.

While Mars has traveled with Mercury aspecting Prisoner's own Mercury, the lies have been coming thick and fast. By now, they're all wrapped around her neck. Will the defense politely ignore that? Will they even see that? Baez knows (the lies directly afflict him) but will he acknowledge this to the prisoner?

~bold above is mine~

Tuba, great post. I have a feeling that Casey/JB will not be answering these questions. I think they will try to stall, but if they answer, they will declare every question as too discriminating to answer.

After reading the info in a previous post about JB being deceptive on his website about the number of cases he has handled, I think the attorney and client are made for each other. They seem to be made of the same deceptive cloth.

I don't think he will take this opportunity to look into the character and mind of Casey. I agree that it would benefit Casey and the case if he did, though.

~snip~I don't expect Defense to walk out of this hearing tomorrow morning with much to brag about.

I would speculate there will definitely be a splat --- or two or three...

I'm sure we'll all know the outcome later tomorrow morning.

I would love to see a splat or two. I can't wait until the hearing.

Thanks again for all of the insight you share with us.

Dihan -- Welcome to WS and to the AstroForum! Glad to have you here. It's wonderful to meet new friends in here that contribute to the wonderful mix we have here. We're all learning from our ever so insightful astrologers here, so don't feel like you don't belong. We're all newbies in some aspect...lol like me I know NOTHING about astrology, but thanks to the clear and concise interpretations of the charts by our AstroSleuths, I am slowly picking up on some of it!

Welcome aboard!! ((((Hugs)))
Beck

Your Welcome Khaki_Pants! :blowkiss:
As for the group hug, Here it goes one great big huge :grouphug: to everyone!!

O/T
And now to try to get back to sleep after my dad, who just tried to getup by himself (stroke 3yrs ago) to go to the bathroom, ended up on the floor of his room.:eek: With my fibromyalgia & my moms weaknesses combined with his took all of our might to get him up off the floor, back onto his bed. I Love my dad who has a great sense of humor. I asked him why he tried to do this without help? He replied "The devil made him do it."

I hope the 3 of us aren't hurting later & I'm worried if he hurt himself but doesn't know it due to the stroke. Sorry for the vent but I had to vent somewhere so forgive me all! :blowkiss:

Good morning all! Today's hearing is a few hrs away & I'll be awaiting "the slats" & the rattle of the chains of the perp!

Thank You Soulscpape, Tuba, Kaitland, Fifth and all of the 'super astro posters' & sleuthers for all of your help too! If you love the astro thread as much as I do, even if you don't post & only lurk, don't forget to give our STAR posters, a STAR rating at the top of the thread, or when you post (advance) at the bottom. They Are The STARS Of The ASTRO threads without them we would have no Astro thread! :clap::clap:
:blowkiss::grouphug:

Good morning Angel. Loved the statement about the "splats and the rattle of the chains of the perp". LOL.

I didn't get much sleep last night so am here extra early this morning.

I hope your Dad is doing better, and you are feeling better and got some sleep yourself.

Laney

At the end of the hearing this morning, Brad Conway asked to speak to the court. He made mention that the Anthony's has no objection to the TES records being released to the defense. The judge reacted as if this were a moot point. The whole point I believe of him asking to speak was during his speech he made mention that the family has love and support for Casey.

My personal opinion is that he only took the podium to get his message from the Anthony's to Casey heard. He repeated the love and support part a couple of times.

I was not able to get the exact time of his statement but the hearing started shortly after 8:30 AM and was 40 minutes long. I was wondering if someone could take a look at what Casey's true reaction/feelings were to his statement. She seemed angry at times and playful at other times while the attorney's were arguing their motions.

Another, question which is more curiousity and not related to Astrology. Was anyone watching on the feeds when they zoomed in on her hands while she was writing on the notepad. Her fingertips appeared dirty and black. Any idea what this may have been? She took the time to fix her hair and put on a suit so I didn't really understand why her fingers looked so dirty. Surely, they would not have been taking fingerprints today. They should already have those on file. Sorry for off topic, I just know that you ladies are very observant and maybe saw this. By the way, I watched the hearing on www.clickorlando.com (in case other channels did not zoom in on her hands).

Another, question which is more curiousity and not related to Astrology. Was anyone watching on the feeds when they zoomed in on her hands while she was writing on the notepad. Her fingertips appeared dirty and black. Any idea what this may have been? She took the time to fix her hair and put on a suit so I didn't really understand why her fingers looked so dirty. Surely, they would not have been taking fingerprints today. They should already have those on file. Sorry for off topic, I just know that you ladies are very observant and maybe saw this. By the way, I watched the hearing on www.clickorlando.com (in case other channels did not zoom in on her hands).

although i missed the hearing this am :mad:...i noticed at the last hearing that her fingers looked dirty...i wondered if they made her give her fingerprints again...which seemed odd...but who knows.

i also wanted to add that i thought he had said the A's had no objection to MN representing TES...did i miss something??? (besides the entire hearing?)

Tuba,

Thank you for your work in regards to the 1/9/2008 visit. Also, glad to see that jail is not agreeing with the prisoner.

I am learning so much from all of the astro's. Have a good day :)

ETA: Angel- I hope all is well with your dad today. Thank-You for all of your hard work with the daily updates.

Copied over from the main Caylee forum b/c I would like to hear your perspectives on this as well.

Originally Posted by Apex-mom
In this link of raw video, at approx 2:09, he rips off some paper and gives it to the trying-not-to-look-like-a-perp Perp. I *think* he says to her "Here I'm gonna give you some paper - pretend to write - be very careful guarding it"

http://www.wesh.com/video/18602633/index.html
Can someone with better ears see if they hear the same thing??
Some other guy off camera is talking at the same time so it's a little difficult to hear.

THOUGHTS??

This was my response to the question. see below
I just replayed it several times with the volume up and the speaker next to my ear. That is definitely what he says. Why would she need to pretend to write and pretend that it was important by covering it up.....sounds like someone wanted to play up things for the media.

i also wanted to add that i thought he had said the A's had no objection to MN representing TES...did i miss something??? (besides the entire hearing?)

He did. But my interpretation of the judges reaction to his statements was:

Okie dokie then didn't really need to hear that so did you have a point. :bang:

Missed the hearing this morning - saw part of the video on wftv website, with flirty miss making her entrance. Smile will be permanently erased from her face when she hears the word "guilty" at trial (if it does end up in trial).

Must leave house again in a few minutes. Did catch a brief broadcast of interest to me this morning......gentleman named "...?? Dallas" who was incarcerated for two years in SanQuinton for investor fraud was being interviewed by Fox News. I don't really remember him/the triall. But what was of import....he stated he had gone to the "very end of himself" while in jail and found redemption and became a totally different (better) person. This is a perfect description of a Pluto transit. It is the task that lies ahead for GA (all of the A's actually, including KC). Mr. Dalls found himself lying on the ground in a fetal position in the deepest dispair imaginable, all the walls came crumbling down, allowing for the rebirth of a truer, wiser self.

It is not going to be possible for the A's to postpone burial services until "George is better". He will not be better until he takes the journey through Hades (dark self) and experiences the transformation and riches to be found there. This journey is not for the faint of heart, and it takes a very, very long time. He also needs a therapist experienced in treatment of not only bereavement, but crime victims. He has to deal not only with the loss of Caylee AND the the loss of KC, but the horror of what KC has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500