Forensic Astrology - GABRIEL JOHNSON last seen San Antonio, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dates and times can be gotten off the Maricopa County Court twitter page:
http://twitter.com/courtpio

You can see, e.g., when Logan took the stand, when Elizabeth took the 5th, when sole custody of Gabe was awarded.

Previous hearings are also in the tweet history.

It shows great earnest concern for Logan to up stakes and leave his life behind in Tempe to move to a strange (but very lovely) city. I did a chart for his first trip by plane but it was haunted by so many blue devils I couldn't post it. That was before the Tessman Landfill search. Although he wanted to rule it out and spoke with optimism, the doleful chart did not reflect that.

It was good of you to dig up this information and we will put it to use. In judging whether Logan's move was "An Event", I think of the fact that a judge would consider such a pursuit as evidence of how much this man loves his son and of the general interest with which the public follows such action in the case. I agree that it's edgy as to whether the move qualifies as an event.

Logan will be moving to San Antonio tomorrow. I'll try to get the time. Would the time he leaves Tempe or the time he arrives in San Antonio be more useful? I can ask him to note both times.

It will be best for him to note the time he crosses the threshold of his new place, even if it is a hotel or motel room. Thank you for relaying all of this.

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section. New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Wednesday, March 31 2010, 08:47 AM CDT

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1671.shtml

Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section. New Details in Baby Gabriel Case

So can we assume that she was selling the baby and did not originally intend to kill him? Is the killer the people who bought him because of the press the case has gotten or was the "transaction" not yet completed when she decided to take his life.

This is the most sickening chart I've seen yet in this case. (I am referring to the 10:00 am chart 12/27/09 that Tuba just posted above.)

A death chart. Nothing saves it.

~~Soulscape

This is the most sickening chart I've seen yet in this case. (I am referring to the 10:00 am chart 12/27/09 that Tuba just posted above.)

~~Soulscape

If you go back to the 1:05pm 12/27 chart for the call by Logan reporting the 'death' text, you will see, it too has death markers implying harm has already come to Little Gabriel.

quoting SOULSCAPE from that chart:

SUN representing Gabriel (Lord 5) separates from SATURN & PLUTO afflictions (death) and separates sesquiquadrate MARS (Eliz.), seemingly confirming past contact of violent nature.

MOON as Gabriel's co-ruler at 13 Taurus is besieged (trapped) between URANUS and MARS (sudden violence). Note this MOON position is partile conjunct Gabriel's natal SUN. MOON (Gabriel) squares MARS (Eliz.) and separates from a square to BLACK MOON LILITH, the murdering mother.

IMO: her chronicling the meeting with someone at 10am is a red herring.
Hard to believe someone so unstable, anxious to unload all her troubles, kept a journal.

Logan's private investigator does not report any other prior or further notes in Eliz's journal.
Curious about any entries she made, a handwriting analysis might show they were entered on different days & times OR may show her making entries in an effort to 'tell a story'.
Were there any notes about change in hotel in San Antonio, dates, times, street addy?
Was the time she brought in the baby sitter noted or her plans she had that day entered?
Was her bus journey noted, time & date of departure?
Was any info noted regarding the place she was planning on staying at in FL ? A telephone #-street addy?

I think she made the entries on her bus ride to FL.

I think a lot of people want to believe, or wish to believe that Elizab. intented to adopt the baby out, or handed him off to someone. But according to the charts, and her character, I feel that she intended to kidnap and murder him to seek revenge. An unspeakable, vengeful act against the father for the wrong she believed was done to her, which I'm sure Logan did not do. In a previous chart, there was the word "ambush" which makes me think that she planned all along to creat a smokescreen of possible adoption or selling the child just to throw people off her true intent. Again, the evil and harm keeps coming up in the charts to make me think it was premeditated murder, IMO.

If you go back to the 1:05pm 12/27 chart for the call by Logan reporting the 'death' text, you will see, it too has death markers implying harm has already come to Little Gabriel.

quoting SOULSCAPE from that chart:

SUN representing Gabriel (Lord 5) separates from SATURN & PLUTO afflictions (death) and separates sesquiquadrate MARS (Eliz.), seemingly confirming past contact of violent nature.

MOON as Gabriel's co-ruler at 13 Taurus is besieged (trapped) between URANUS and MARS (sudden violence). Note this MOON position is partile conjunct Gabriel's natal SUN. MOON (Gabriel) squares MARS (Eliz.) and separates from a square to BLACK MOON LILITH, the murdering mother.

IMO: her chronicling the meeting with someone at 10am is a red herring.
Hard to believe someone so unstable, anxious to unload all her troubles, kept a journal.

Logan's private investigator does not report any other prior or further notes in Eliz's journal.
Curious about any entries she made, a handwriting analysis might show they were entered on different days & times OR may show her making entries in an effort to 'tell a story'.
Were there any notes about change in hotel in San Antonio, dates, times, street addy?
Was the time she brought in the baby sitter noted or her plans she had that day entered?
Was her bus journey noted, time & date of departure?
Was any info noted regarding the place she was planning on staying at in FL ? A telephone #-street addy?

I think she made the entries on her bus ride to FL.

There are notes made throughout her time in San Antonio, for example about her being depressed, drinking, contacting women's organizations to try to get set up to live in San Antonio.

There are notes made throughout her time in San Antonio, for example about her being depressed, drinking, contacting women's organizations to try to get set up to live in San Antonio.

To BeanE and All,

Assuming (!!!) Gabriel was being treated lovingly and not abused in any way, NOTHING would make me happier than to find out that Eliz. truly had given him away / sold him to a couple in the park on 12/27/2009.

Unfortunately, every chart we've looked at, Event or Horary, points elsewhere, showing a fatal Event, confirmed by fatal afflictions to little Gabriel's natal, Secondary and Tertiary Progressed charts.

Everything in me screams against this judgment I report, but report it I must.

Sadly,
Soulscape

~~Soulscape

Except for God.....

~~Soulscape

So I wonder if she killed or dumped him in the park?

To BeanE and All,

Assuming (!!!) Gabriel was being treated lovingly and not abused in any way, NOTHING would make me happier than to find out that Eliz. truly had given him away / sold him to a couple in the park on 12/27/2009.

Unfortunately, every chart we've looked at, Event or Horary, points elsewhere, showing a fatal Event, confirmed by fatal afflictions to little Gabriel's natal, Secondary and Tertiary Progressed charts.

Everything in me screams against this judgment I report, but report it I must.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Hi Soulscape,

Are the charts ever wrong? I don't want these charts to be true. It makes me too sad.

Hi Soulscape,

Are the charts ever wrong? I don't want these charts to be true. It makes me too sad.

Sometimes the interpretations are wrong! Each Astrologer does the best s/he can to ferret out the truth, but none of us are God and none of us has a 100% track record.

Every cell in my body wants to believe Eliz. handed Gabriel off in the park. Every chart I've examined suggests she killed him. That notwithstanding, I would be a pompous jerk to insist my chart interpretations are correct, and in this sad, heartbreaking case, I don't mind saying I hope I am wrong.

Love,
Soulscape

This case has made me wonder about astrolgy and happenings surrounding it. From what I have read, situations arise the can cause death if the person acts on it or somehow the situation is not circumvented..There were many times in my life that situations occured that could of caused me death, but the choices I made and a few times the GOd saved me. I think if she was not able to give G away, then , well , I don't want to think about it. But If she only had 1 hr unaccounted for, that is not enough time, with no witness to kill G and dispose of him without going unnoticed. I think that if G stays in the situation he is in, the people who have him may be scared to get him medical care if he is sick...But, LE, LM, and the PI, i believe will find him before death will occur..

JMO

A birth chart is the foundation for a life full of acts of free will. That is a category of astrology unto itself. What you and many other Websleuths ask us to do, yes in so many words, ask us to do is to determine whether a particular happening has occurred. Or, to look at an event and describe what happened within that set of actions and circumstances. That is a very different thing. Please consider and contemplate that difference. It is very possible that an inquiry is made, or often here, even a series of inquiries, on the subject of a missing person or a victim but where the questioner does not truly want to hear the answer--only an answer that spares a life and saves or recovers a victim. That is human nature in its better essence. Of course, we want the best outcomes for the lost. But search yourself before you ask because to come with two minds, "I want an answer but it must be the answer I want to hear" imposes an impossible burden on the person who studies and studies the subject and then delivers a long considered opinion. It is not only the astrologers who must act responsibly here. So must the inquirers act responsibly and with fairness and consideration. And both have to bear in mind that the victim's loved ones, in a state of anxiety, may also read here. This quandry and these ironies and inconsistencies are as old as the bible and the Greeks before them. There are some things we should have learned over three thousand years.

Tube and Soulscape, As always, the little thank you button is never enough.

This case has made me wonder about astrolgy and happenings surrounding it. From what I have read, situations arise the can cause death if the person acts on it or somehow the situation is not circumvented..There were many times in my life that situations occured that could of caused me death, but the choices I made and a few times the GOd saved me. I think if she was not able to give G away, then , well , I don't want to think about it. But If she only had 1 hr unaccounted for, that is not enough time, with no witness to kill G and dispose of him without going unnoticed. I think that if G stays in the situation he is in, the people who have him may be scared to get him medical care if he is sick...But, LE, LM, and the PI, i believe will find him before death will occur..

JMO

I hope you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members