Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Moon on Prisoner's birthday is not only full but also at perigee, the nearest it comes to earth~yes, the nearest in eighteen years. That means the lunar impact will be huger than soup. It is an extreme super Moon! But, as warned in the General Thread when the year began, it is also (oh no!)
a dreaded MOON WOBBLE. I know Websleuths don't like these because you told me so when we went through the Moon Wobble on the night of Morgan Harrington's ordeal and death. So we do need to brace ourselves but not to the degree and extent the prisoner must.

The Moon on Prisoner's birthday is not only full but also at perigee, the nearest it comes to earth~yes, the nearest in eighteen years. That means the lunar impact will be huger than soup. It is an extreme super Moon! But, as warned in the General Thread when the year began, it is also (oh no!)
a dreaded MOON WOBBLE. I know Websleuths don't like these because you told me so when we went through the Moon Wobble on the night of Morgan Harrington's ordeal and death. So we do need to brace ourselves but not to the degree and extent the prisoner must.

Tuba, Can you give an explanation of what exactly is a 'Wobble Moon'. This has probably been explained in the past but I cannot find it.

The reason I ask is because a FB friend of mine posted last night about the moon and how it looked 'whopsided'. I wanted to respond, "Oh, that's because it's a 'Wobble Moon'"! But then I realized that I cannot explain it in astrological terms. I just know that it is dreaded and has affected cases that we study here. Thanks for any help!

wm

I hope a full moon on my daughter's 19th birthday is a good thing for her. Why is there horror/scariness associated with a full moon astros? I see a gorgeous moon out tonight.
Do any of you do charts for personal use? I would love to learn what mine says. I would love it more if I could read them myself. Seems so complicated and complex :(

I hope a full moon on my daughter's 19th birthday is a good thing for her. Why is there horror/scariness associated with a full moon astros? I see a gorgeous moon out tonight.
Do any of you do charts for personal use? I would love to learn what mine says. I would love it more if I could read them myself. Seems so complicated and complex :(

:heart: Wishing you and you daughter a fun day of celebration.:heart:
There will be plenty of energy to spare with this Full Moon.

We do not do 'personal charts' or discuss personal issues. As stated in our 'etiquette sticky' at the top of the Astro Forum, our Astrologers focus is with the charting and analysis of missing persons, cold cases and crimes.

May I suggest your go to The American Federation of Astrologers where you'll find well seasoned 'professional' Astros who will assist you with your questions and needs.
http://www.astrologers.com/

Our current Full Moon is more unique in that it is the closest it's been to planet Earth in 15 yrs AND it is a 'Wobble' Moon.

In simple terms, 'amplified, exaggerated, more dramatic' may describe some of the energies and environments experienced or witnessed throughout the world. This might influence our emotions and sensitivities, heightened levels of current world events, cause climatic changes, physical earth changes.
*Here's a link to a 2009 post in the Astrology General Thread that explains the 'Wobble' aspects (heavenly positioning) and how we and the planet Earth may experience the effects of this positioning.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4305226&postcount=175"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

As for your interest in Astrology, take a walk over to our LIBRARY. There are many links and books listed that will help you gain an understanding of this fascinating science.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

For a basic introduction, you can go to this site ( also listed in our Library) where lessons are free and presented in both audio and visual formats. It's very visitor friendly, will teach you the simple basics so you don't feel like you're in the dark when you look at a chart or when an Astro says " Neptune in Libra House 10.
http://astrology.clairvision.org/free_astrology_course.html

:highfive:FifthEssence, a huge thank you for the warning of "plenty of energy" lol. And thank you for providing a link as to where I can visit. Understandably agreed with your post.:tyou:

For waltzingmatilda, these images of the Moon's nodes show you what they are & how, when in 90° angle to a Full Moon, they mean trouble.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4337082&postcount=198"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

Thank you Tuba and FifthEssence for your patience as I learn! hugs, wm
:)

I'm fairly new to this astrology forum and astrology stuff. But a month or two ago, I got some charts for our family from one of the sites recommended here. Mine was all about psychological changes I was going through and that I would be moving towards the end of this year (probably true...) and was for a time period through the end of November, I believe? The one for DH for good for something like January through March or April (the one it gave me was for almost a year...?). DH's was interesting b/c while mine talked about personal emotions/life, his talked about him finally reaching a new level in his career and moving forward (something to that effect). He was up for a promotion but he was doubtful b/c of all the politics involved and the corporate restructuring that his company has gone through (meaning the people evaluating him for the promotion are not the same people who would have done it even just a year ago - the people he has worked with for two decades -- it was all new people). I shared it with him and told him that I thought it meant he *would* get the promotion - the promotion evaluation period was the first quarter of this calendar year.

So... he found out today that he DID get it. Just wanted to share how accurate the horoscope was. I'm impressed.

mercury retrograde is wreeking all kinds of havoc in my house... phone messaging system and then my laptop took a dump ... lol, im sitting here trying to get the hang of this new keyboard... how long is this going to go on?

Saturday, 23 April, direct of Mercury.

Hmmm I'll be in Egypt then or in Luxor on the Nile River cruising along. :seeya:

I hope I remember, Mercury going direct and not have trouble there.

(OT: We lived in a Egypt for awhile - enjoy your trip... :))

I am concerned about the unrest in London on Friday when the royal wedding occurs 4/29//11 at 11AM London time. Will the Royal couple be safe? Will their wedding be disrupted? TIA

In doing a chart, what is the effect if the time of birth is off by several hours, at least, and the actual time is unable to be found? Thx

In doing a chart, what is the effect if the time of birth is off by several hours, at least, and the actual time is unable to be found? Thx

Hello Capri,

When we do not have a true time of birth, we cannot correctly ascertain the ASCENDANT (1st House), MIDHEAVEN (10th House) and remaining house cusps, thus, we cannot know which planet rules which house. Additionally, we cannot be certain of the true position of the natal MOON, which moves approximately 12°-14° in 24 hours.

All of this puts us at a disadvantage when attempting to delineate the chart.

When I do not have a true time of birth, I have found that casting the chart with the natal SUN conjunct the ASCENDANT degree typically gives good information (often symbolic rather than actual) from a forensic astrological perspective, but unfortunately, this is not a fool-proof technique.

Casting the chart with the correct and true date/time/place of birth is always preferable. If the astrologer can obtain a listing of 6 - 10 highly significant events in the chartowner's life, rectification of probable time of birth may be possible.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members