D***** SAPP
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/11/2009 1:02:40 AM - Booking#: 09-03289
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/21/1970 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
794.011-2a SEX ASSLT BY 18 YOA OLDER SEX BATTERY VICT UNDER 12 YOA

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755778&IMG=55520

This man was on the top of Soulscape's list of RSOs near Haleigh in the beginning of this case. I tried last night to find the chart, but had no luck. I found discussions about him on 2-19, but no chart. Could someone please point me to the chart or bump it up? Thanks~

Housemouse did the horoscope. Did you check under her name?

Thanks, Tuba! I found the chart Soulscape did on him:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3313462&postcount=339"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1[/ame]

Housemouse's post on D. Sapp's midpoints on Haleigh's natal charts: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3338610&postcount=768"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1[/ame]

Tuba & All did you see the articles I posted in the time-stamped thread for Haleigh??

RC's was seen by a neighboor putting a headless rat in his in-laws mailbox!!! :eek: :shakehead:
What a way to be thinking of getting support from the public to help him at least in finding Haleigh.

ETA: An updated article said that the neighboor who seen RC's put the rat in the mailbox had a child in the passenger seat with him! :furious:

At least Crystal's family hasn't been in the media doing crazy things....:clap:

What will he do next????

:angel:

FYI: Mark NeJame & EquaSearch have been asked to help in searching for Haleigh. Mark NeJame is holding a press confeence on Monday!

:angel:

The deception and fact concealment shown in the Last Seen and 911 charts has, of course, not changed because six mos. in, we still do not have the truth of what happened the night of that eclipse. Despite her availability for questioning, Misty's statements are replete with inconsistencies according to the investigators.

You may recall the caretaking, so to speak, was outrageous. Caretaking NOT. The posts are available to re-read.

Nancy Grace this evening cover story:

LE announcing Haleigh was NOT abducted by a STRANGER, focus reverts back to Misty and her account of the evening.

Refer to the Charts on page 1 of this Thread. This latest acknowledgement by LE (6 months since Haleigh went missing) was clearly defined in the Charts from day one.

I know, I was thinking that when I watched last night. We definitely need LE browsing this forum once in awhile. I know they base solely on facts but it always helps to have a heads up to investigate. I really feel that they will be on to something very shortly. Poor Haleigh, I believe there will be justice for you, I'm saying a little prayer right now.

Something is seriously wrong with somebody in Satsuma, that's for sure. I think I'm just too impatient to be LE. I'd have pounded a few brains over there long before this. PCSO must have the patience of Job, something I don't have. :eek:

So, by the reference to Ron's "in-laws", I assume it means Mistie's family. Nice. :rolleyes:

All I know is that little girl needs to be found and the culprits need to be jailed. She's been lost for too long and her family's antics are beyond bizarre.

I agree. At least Crystal and her family are staying below the tabloid radar.

Thanks for all the updates. D Sapp has his very own folder in my computer files. I remember when we looked at him and it was too scary to ignore. I kept those notes for future reference. In my notes, I just found a comment by Soulscape saying Sapp is her #1 suspect, and that she believes Haleigh was abducted by a sex predator, although it could actually have been a sex predator not on our radar.

Somewhere I got the idea that we needn't expect Haleigh to be found before September, or at least until autumn, but I can't put my hands on that post. I think it had something to do with the eclipse before she disappeared or some other aspect the night she went missing. I could be wrong about the why, but I'm sure we were told the finding wouldn't happen for several months. I just hope they find her. Unfortunately, though, after all this time, a lot of the evidence will be lost.

An interesting note, I just found the birth announcement of Crystal's other daughter who was born in 2008. On it, they said she was welcomed by two brothers and two sisters, and it spelled HaLeigh with a capital L. I hadn't noticed that before.

To any of our wonderful Astros....please read this post by Concerned Papa downstairs on the rumor thread for Haleigh (Rumor Thread #2, page 40, post # 977). I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the link here or not, so I didn't.

IIRC, Tuba or Soulscape posted Haleigh could possibly be found NNE of her home. Does anyone know if Ron's place of work at the time Haleigh went missing is in this direction? Can anything in the charts tell us if she could be here? TIA!!

To any of our wonderful Astros....please read this post by Concerned Papa downstairs on the rumor thread for Haleigh (Rumor Thread #2, page 40, post # 977). I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the link here or not, so I didn't.

IIRC, Tuba or Soulscape posted Haleigh could possibly be found NNE of her home. Does anyone know if Ron's place of work at the time Haleigh went missing is in this direction? Can anything in the charts tell us if she could be here? TIA!!

Hello Watchinginky,

We have repeatedly stated the charts do not support direct involvement of Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin-Cummings and/or Crystal Sheffield.

I quote from one of my earlier posts made on 3/8/2009:

Haleigh is subjected to the unwanted attentions (ARACHNE square CUPIDO-A) of a repeat sexual offender* (EROS conjunct ECHO) due to the actions of someone she trusted (ATLANTIS). Is this trusted person Ron C.? Is it Misty? Could it be both of them? Considering the lifestyle of Ron & Misty, it could be either or both. *Notice I didn’t say Registered S.O.; I said Repeat. It is still completely unclear whether the perp is an RSO or some who has managed to stay below the radar screen.

This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3427718&postcount=197

I stand by my judgment.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Have started the next thread HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4
Please continue there.

LINK:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87971"]Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500