Forensic Astrology - JORAN Van der SLOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video surveillance from the hotel (I've watched it more times then I care to admit) it does appear that Stephanie is carrying a little coin type purse in her right hand with a 'wrist-let'. You can see the 'wrist-let' the best, just after they pass the front desk and she begins to head in to the hall. Hope this helps!

Rest in Peace Stephanie and Natalee as Fifth stated so eloquently, justice is finally about to be served to JVS!

It's not that you have given misinformation, it's the site does not provide back-up, proof or confirmation as to where the birth time info was obtained. We usually use a Sunrise-time when the true birth time is not available as it gives us an overall prospective into that which the person/party was born into and born with on that date.

As for your question, did he commit similar crimes in the past...you have to keep in mind the Natal chart, particularly when we are fortunate in obtaining true birth time, provides many details into the nature, tendencies, strengths, weaknesses of the person including health issues both mental and physical. What one must be most aware of is, 'we have the ability to make choices-free will' and those choices reflect on the quality of our life as time goes by. You can take your positive aspects and use them to help you further develop and improve upon your weaknesses.

Looking at his sunrise Natal chart, it is quite likely he has abused other people, especially females whom he does not respect and sees as a 'means' of obtaining what HE wants, so sure, he could have. He's selfish & greedy. Evidently, neither of his parents were successful in teaching him the value of considering other peoples sensitivities & how his attitude/prospective/actions or words would effect them. Joran felt privileged.

If we were to progress his natal planets into different periods in his 23 yrs on planet Earth, those charts would give us a better idea as to the time frames in which he would have been more obsessive and 'serial' like.

I think THIS TIME, Joran is going to finally learn, 'what goes around, comes around.' He abused the 'Universal Laws' that govern our existence. It's a pay now or pay later guarantee. Held in Peru, his debt to mankind will be learned the hard way.

Thank you for explaining! That makes so much sense.

In the video surveillance from the hotel (I've watched it more times then I care to admit) it does appear that Stephanie is carrying a little coin type purse in her right hand with a 'wrist-let'. You can see the 'wrist-let' the best, just after they pass the front desk and she begins to head in to the hall. Hope this helps!

Rest in Peace Stephanie and Natalee as Fifth stated so eloquently, justice is finally about to be served to JVS!

I agree that it appears Stephany had a wristlet type purse with her as she walks past the hotel check-in desk. Look at her right wrist. There's a strap. She seems to then move her other hand to grab the purse in front of her. It is a very fast movement. I believe she had a wristlet purse with her in that video.

What I really want to know after watching the video of a docile Stephany following Juran into that room of her own death is what was she thinking. Why was she going into his room with him? I am Haunted by her meekly following him and the way she walks like a zombie just following behind. Drugs, I guess, but she's not weaving around uncontrollably. She looks so innocently unaware of what is about to happen.

What I really want to know after watching the video of a docile Stephany following Juran into that room of her own death is what was she thinking. Why was she going into his room with him? I am Haunted by her meekly following him and the way she walks like a zombie just following behind. Drugs, I guess, but she's not weaving around uncontrollably. She looks so innocently unaware of what is about to happen.

If you read the link in my last post you will see that this person too questions this look that she kept, (the head bowed) and wonders whether it was more about a "business arrangement" of some kind, like having to do with that
Poker winnings she was known to have won. Perhaps a couple thousands dollars or almost a 2 thousand (there have been different sums thrown around),
therefore, nothing personal for them to hold hands, etc. or even to look at each other.

That too makes a degree of sense I think to wonder about.

Check his link., it's a blog.

Here it is again:

http://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/06/05/joran-van-der-sloot-on-hotel-surveillance-tape/

*Respectfully snipped*

Originally Posted by FifthEssence
It's not that you have given misinformation, it's the site does not provide back-up, proof or confirmation as to where the birth time info was obtained. We usually use a Sunrise-time when the true birth time is not available as it gives us an overall prospective into that which the person/party was born into and born with on that date.

I hope I am not being a pest, as I have been reading here for 2 years and I am amazed at what you talented people do....

I fully understood exactly what you meant by using sunrise charts and different astrologers use different times if exact birthtimes are not available. I have been researching and looking at maps today and I wondered if any of you could tell me why there are different birth places...ie Groningen, Neth as opposed to Arnhem. It looks like they are close together but it makes me more curious as to where the other sites basic knowledge comes from. Thanks!

I wrote to the Astrologer upon whose article, the chart was based on, (a Vedic Astrologer in Bev.Hills Calif) and asked him if he had personal knowledge of Joran's time of birth or if he Rectified the chart, and he told me he Rectified it.

It's an excellent job,imo, but it is Rectified. I would believe he also rectified the place as well, the coordinates, as he uses the KP system (60%)
and traditional Vedic (20%) his own (20%) or as he himself said;
"my techniques used in birth time rectification are based upon KP system by a famous indian astrologer Mr. Krishnamurthi Padhdhati"

Therefore, unlike the last Presidential Election of "dirty info or "DD" "given by one astrologer on many of the candidates and found to be totally false, but only after she died, this one? It's a Rectification effort

A good one, but still who knows?

:snooty:

So now we know!

That's pretty funny because, not knowing you were inquiring, I wrote to him also. Of course, I rec'd the same answers in a fairly lengthy message.

I wrote to the Astrologer upon whose article, the chart was based on, (a Vedic Astrologer in Bev.Hills Calif) and asked him if he had personal knowledge of Joran's time of birth or if he Rectified the chart, and he told me he Rectified it.

It's an excellent job,imo, but it is Rectified. I would believe he also rectified the place as well, the coordinates, as he uses the KP system (60%)
and traditional Vedic (20%) his own (20%) or as he himself said;
"my techniques used in birth time rectification are based upon KP system by a famous indian astrologer Mr. Krishnamurthi Padhdhati"

Therefore, unlike the last Presidential Election of "dirty info or "DD" "given by one astrologer on many of the candidates and found to be totally false, but only after she died, this one? It's a Rectifcation effort

:snooty:

So now we know!

Thanks! (I think) did we learn anything from this vedic chart that we didn't know? TIA

It's a Rectification effort

Guess I'll throw my rectification in the mix. Here is JVDS's proposed natal and progressed lunars for the night of Natalee's disappearance, Miss Flores' death, and JVDS's arrest.

Mars and Saturn in his natal chart form a "Paran Square". When Saturn is on the MC, Mars is on the Desc. (253°32' and 254°04' respectively).

Joran Van der Sloot (Rectified Natal)

JORANrectifchartbyBOBNATAL1-1.jpg

Miss Holloway's Disappearance
Return Pluto is on the MC along with JVDS's natal and progressed Uranus and his natal and progressed Saturn/Neptune midpoint.

JORANrectificationchartsbyBobJORAN-.jpg

Miss Flores' Murder
JVDS's Mercury/Mars midpoint is on the Zenith, his Pluto is on the East Point (90° square to the MC)

JORANrectificationchartsbyBobJOR-1.jpg

Arrest In Chile

Return Moon/Saturn midpoint is on the MC along with natal progressed Moon/Mars midpoint. Return Pluto is on the East Point and on his natal and progressed Neptune which are also there.

JORANrectificationchartsbyBobJOR-2.jpg

Bob/UNIQUE_ASTROLOGY,

It took a little time to fix the wide margins, apologies. We finally got your JORAN Van der Sloot Rectification charts back up.

Thanks for your understanding.

Silly question I know, but can a chart tell us how Joran will fare in Miguel Castro Castro? I don't want to see him harmed, but do fear it will be. Don't jump on me, I am used to our US Justice System not Peru's.

12:29 today is the video mark. You may need to translate the link though. It is hard to watch the video if you get to it.

http://peru21.pe/noticia/493316/van-der-sloot-ya-esta-camino-penal

Okay, here is the translated page with video, be warned it is not easy to watch.

http://translate.google.com/transla...celeta-palacio-justicia&sourceid=ie8-activity

Van Der Sloot Willing to Tell Where Holloway's Buried in Exchange for Transfer to Aruba
Published June 11, 2010| FOXNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...-holloways-remains-transferred-aruban-prison/

snips:
he'll reveal the location of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's body if authorities transfer him from Peru's most infamous prison to a jail in Aruba, Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports Sunday.
Van der Sloot told investigators "he would only testify (on the matter) before Aruba authorities."

Peruvian President Alan García said Van der Sloot will serve his prison sentence in Peru, according to Radio Netherlands Worldwide. And the prosecutor's office on Aruba has reportedly said there is no treaty allowing prisoner transfers between Peru and the Netherlands.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...der-sloot-year-slide-world-travel-poker-lies/

Published June 13, 2010
Associated Press
For Dutch murder suspect Van der Sloot, a five-year slide of world travel, poker and lies
Joran van der Sloot didn't do himself any favors in his online interactions, where his generation tends to reveal a lot about itself.

"If I would have to describe myself as an animal it would be a snake," he wrote on his YouTube page. Perhaps wistfully wishing the past undone, he continued: "however, I want to be a lion and one day I will be a lion."

At age 22, Van der Sloot is now a caged animal. He sits in a bleak third-world prison, where he fears his fellow inmates. After requesting isolation, he shares a cellblock with a reputed Colombian murderer-for-hire.

Poetic Justice in my humble opinion!

Poor, poor Joran.

I for one am not saddened by the fact they won't ship him back to Aruba where he would be mollycoddled and God knows what else.

No Joran, you are going exactly where you belong and you can beg for your life like Natalee and Stephany probably did when you get there.

He is exactly where he needs to be... he has done this to himself. May justice be meted out to him in God speed!

Without his birthhour I rectified the horoscope of Joran van der Sloot.
Rectified local birthtime: 20h00m50s.
Timezone: 2h; gmt: 18h00m50s.
In this horoscope Joran has a narrow conjuntion of moon ruler of descendant and neptune ruler of house 2 in 6 degrees of capricornus in house 12.
He has his ascendant in 18 degrees capricornus.
I rectify horoscopes with the Gieles minus 1 year predictsystem, which has progressive aspects on date.
This system was invented by the past dutch wellknown astrologer Jan Bernard Gieles.
Also transits are working well.
The rectified horoscope and progressive aspects on date can be looked at on my website: www.andriescats.nl.

After I rectified without birthhour the horoscope of Joran van der Sloot I also rectified without birthhour with help of the birth chart of Joran the horoscope of Natalee Holloway.
Rectified local time: 11h53m16,5s; gmt: 16h53m16,5s.
Natalee's progressive aspects in may 2005:
1-May-2005 -23°,12'07 Moon // mutual Ura
4-May-2005 005°,59'13 Scorpio MC 90 AR10
6-May-2005 007°,15'34 Aquarius Moon 0 Mars
7-May-2005 -23°,08'14 Moon // Ura
7-May-2005 007°,15'58 Aquarius Moon 60 Sat
12-May-2005 023°,16'41 Gemini C--6 * ALNILAM (JUP - SAT )
16-May-2005 007°,38'02 Aquarius Moon 90 OND Plu
26-May-2005 008°,00'43 Aquarius Moon 60 C-12
30-May-2005 006°,03'35 Scorpio MC 135 Chei

The natal charts and progressive aspects on date of Joran and Natalee can be looked at on my website: www.andriescats.nl

Joe Bar Team Taco Pina in Joran
July 5, 2010, 12:50 (GMT -04:00)
Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - The U.S. attorney Joe Taco Pina will defend Joran van der Sloot. He is part of a three-man team of criminal lawyers who will work for acquittal of the murder suspect.

http://translate.google.com/transla...rtman/publish/artikel_74799.php&sl=auto&tl=en

Does this change mean anything at all astrologically?

After I rectified without birthhour the horoscope of Joran van der Sloot I also rectified without birthhour with help of the birth chart of Joran the horoscope of Natalee Holloway.
Rectified local time: 11h53m16,5s; gmt: 16h53m16,5s.
Natalee's progressive aspects in may 2005:
1-May-2005 -23°,12'07 Moon // mutual Ura
4-May-2005 005°,59'13 Scorpio MC 90 AR10
6-May-2005 007°,15'34 Aquarius Moon 0 Mars
7-May-2005 -23°,08'14 Moon // Ura
7-May-2005 007°,15'58 Aquarius Moon 60 Sat
12-May-2005 023°,16'41 Gemini C--6 * ALNILAM (JUP - SAT )
16-May-2005 007°,38'02 Aquarius Moon 90 OND Plu
26-May-2005 008°,00'43 Aquarius Moon 60 C-12
30-May-2005 006°,03'35 Scorpio MC 135 Chei

The natal charts and progressive aspects on date of Joran and Natalee can be looked at on my website: www.andriescats.nl
A car website. No charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member