Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone familiar with McCleary: what is 20 miles W.S.W. of town, old, lonely and isolated? In rainy weather, this place is MUD.

KR2, there is no new chart because charts are rooted in events and the event was June 26. What is new is the transit of Mars in the heavens to the Mercury of the walking child of June 26. Later on the day of the Full Moon eclipse and then also on the following day, Thursday August 6, Mars will hit that Mercury. This conjunction is made much more powerful, has a much stronger influence, because it hits a critical °, 17°II. A matter everyone of us considers grave comes to a climax.

Tuba, some of the towns west souyhwest of Mc Cleary are Cosmopolis, Porter, Brooklynn, and Hoquiam. Interesting if the perp went that direction as a popular vacation spot in that direction is Ocean Shores and beyond is the ocean. Maybe the perp chose this direction as he may have thought that the I5 corridor would be inundated with flahing Amber Alerts across the freeway, but who's to know what a monster might think. Going to take some time to work on the "mud" part in that direction as the NW has many areas that turn to mud after a rainfall. Normally it is quite a damp state unless you are east of the mountains. Thanks for the update as always!

This is what I found. I'm going to type it straight away so forgive my running of sentences. Eleven mi. strtch long Lk. Cushmer, about 5 mi.west up Wa. Hwy 119, good camping. Hwy. turns a bit Southwest and passes below Lk. Pleasant to follow the Bogachiel also referred to, "MUDDY WATERS RIVER' to State Pk. Bogachiel. Can any form of chart atest to a right or wrong sluething theory or dispell the MUDDY WATERS RIVER theory?

That is a very good find. Let's keep looking at this area, o.k.?

The Boagchiel state park passes through low elevation wet woodlands running by Mc Cleary. This could be a taxing search and rescue if looked into.

Wait, Karen.. Bogachiel State Park is on the coast. Up near Forks. I camped there a few years ago. It's not near Lake Cushman. Unless our state is weird and named two parks the same thing (which honestly wouldn't surprise me. lol). I'm looking at Lake Cushman on google earth and I don't see. Can you point me in the right direction?

Tuba, about 15 miles EAST of McCleary (towards Olympia) is an area called Mud Bay. it's not a town.. it's an area with some house that sit on the bay which during low tide is just a big ole mud pit. When the tide is in its a good fishing area. It's on Highway 8 which is the route from McCleary to I-5.
I'm trying to remember if there is anything WSW of McCleary with "Mud" in it's name.

For someone familiar with McCleary: what is 20 miles W.S.W. of town, old, lonely and isolated? In rainy weather, this place is MUD.

KR2, there is no new chart because charts are rooted in events and the event was June 26. What is new is the transit of Mars in the heavens to the Mercury of the walking child of June 26. Later on the day of the Full Moon eclipse and then also on the following day, Thursday August 6, Mars will hit that Mercury. This conjunction is made much more powerful, has a much stronger influence, because it hits a critical °, 17°II. A matter everyone of us considers grave comes to a climax.

I found this and thought it might be helpful. Thinkin' mud makes me think of my kids and what they do in mud...http://www.waatva.org/Washington_Trails.html#Capitol_State_Forest_-_April_1st_to_October_31st
If anyone would know the best mud spots I would think it would be these guys.

Wait, Karen.. Bogachiel State Park is on the coast. Up near Forks. I camped there a few years ago. It's not near Lake Cushman. Unless our state is weird and named two parks the same thing (which honestly wouldn't surprise me. lol). I'm looking at Lake Cushman on google earth and I don't see. Can you point me in the right direction?

Tuba, about 15 miles EAST of McCleary (towards Olympia) is an area called Mud Bay. it's not a town.. it's an area with some house that sit on the bay which during low tide is just a big ole mud pit. When the tide is in its a good fishing area. It's on Highway 8 which is the route from McCleary to I-5.
I'm trying to remember if there is anything WSW of McCleary with "Mud" in it's name.
If you stay with Tubas cooedinants she states the charts say West soutwest of MC Cleary where the "Muddy River" aka bogachile river that runs by Mc Cleary. Nt talking quite yet about the pk itself being where the body might be. I need to go back and look but I believe Tuba stated 20 mile radious from Mc cearly? Many lakes around that hwy leading towards the area. We haven't talked quite yet about those. I'm just sticking to working off Tuba suggestion. At the entrance of the park , rangers were offering free digital pictures to families camping the weekend Lindsey went missing and it reminded me of Tuba, post discussing the photographica connected to the day of Lindsey's abduction.

Ok, I'm still lost because the Bogachiel River runs from just north of Mt Olympus deep in the Olympic National park to the ocean.

It doesn't run anywhere near McCleary. Are you sure you have the right name? I asked my husband (who is a fishing guide in Grays Harbor) and he's never heard of a river called "Muddy River"

If you stay with Tubas cooedinants she states the charts say West soutwest of MC Cleary where the "Muddy River" aka bogachile river that runs by Mc Cleary. Nt talking quite yet about the pk itself being where the body might be. I need to go back and look but I believe Tuba stated 20 mile radious from Mc cearly? Many lakes around that hwy leading towards the area. We haven't talked quite yet about those. I'm just sticking to working off Tuba suggestion. At the entrance of the park , rangers were offering free digital pictures to families camping the weekend Lindsey went missing and it reminded me of Tuba, post discussing the photographica connected to the day of Lindsey's abduction.

Ok, I'm still lost because the Bogachiel River runs from just north of Mt Olympus deep in the Olympic National park to the ocean.

It doesn't run anywhere near McCleary. Are you sure you have the right name? I asked my husband (who is a fishing guide in Grays Harbor) and he's never heard of a river called "Muddy River"
Google and you will see "Muddy Waters" is a nick name for bogachiel river and it runs "BY' Mc Cleary. Hope this helps! my hubby is an angler too! Loves the steehead!

I guess my googler is broke because I'm not finding the Bogachiel River anywhere near McCleary (or in Grays Harbor County) for that matter.

LOL
I will find the post , even though I didn't save if so you won't be as frustrated. The word operative word is "by' not through. Likeke I'v stated this is only one ave. taken working off Tuba. Don't everybody worry I am a sane adult that would never seriously think of calling the Mounty! What else is there we can search within Tubs direction? It will take a bit of googling and hubby's sitting in the pool waiting for me. Please trust I would never lead anyone astray on purpose as most of my W/S friends know.

The Bogachiel River (whose name means “muddy waters”) is a frequently flooding river of the Olympic Peninsula, one that has occasionally washed out US 101.
http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailid=CGW027-044

The Bogachiel River (whose name means “muddy waters”) is a frequently flooding river of the Olympic Peninsula, one that has occasionally washed out US 101.
http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailid=CGW027-044

Thank you!

I also found this page stating the same thing.
http://www.weather.com/outlook/driv...ram1=USWA0149&param2=USWA0188&param3=USWA0358

The link I posted above is the driving directions around the Olympic Peninsula loop.

I'm no longer confused. :)

Found this link to be very informative as far a camping and trails in the area.
MILEPOST 186......BOGACHIEL (BOW..GA..SHEEL) TRAILHEAD - Turn EAST onto UNDIE (UNDEE) Road (Forest Service Road 2932) - West side of road goes to Bogachiel State Park. Go to the end of road. Pavement stops and VERY ROUGH dirt road continues. You will believe you are on wrong road..but keep going.. ends at trailhead with no services and rough parking area. Cars can make it but if ground wet EXPECT deep mud holes. Nearest services in Forks - Ranger station in FORKS (co-located with bus station and rest stop on 101).

MILEPOST 219......SOL DUC (SOLE..DUCK) TRAILHEAD - Turn onto Sol Duc Hot Springs Road - only choice. WATCH TRAFFIC. Stay on road until it ends and becomes a parking lot - past ranger station, resort and camping areas. Far end of parking lot is trailhead. Camping at hot springs campground and Fairholm. The Sol Duc Trail has two trailheads, but the shortest approach to Sol Duc Falls is from the end of the Sol Duc River Road, elevation 2,000 feet. The other approach is from the Sol Duc Campground (1,700 feet). The trail joins the Canyon Creek Trail and Sol Duc Falls at .7 miles. The Sol Duc Trail continues climbing to intersect the Appleton Pass trail at five miles (3,100 feet) and eventually reaches the High Divide at 8 1/2 miles, elevation 5,050 feet. Just before the trail approaches the falls, it passes the Canyon Creek shelter well worth a visit. A one-of-a-kind structure with a cupola, it's a good place to leave your pack on a wet day while you hike a bit farther to view the falls. Cross the bridge for better views. Hikers can continue on the Sol Duc Trail or explore the Canyon Creek Trail. It is just over three miles to upper Deer Lake at 3,500 feet and a junction with the Bogachiel River Trail. One end of loop is next to site 62 in Loop B of the Sol Duc Campground. The other end of the loop is a marked trailhead beside the Sol Duc Resort at the west end of the parking lot. By crossing the bridge at the falls and going a short distance further you reach the Lovers Lane trail, which will return you to the resort and campground area. Lovers Lane Loop 6 mi. RT. Easy to moderate. This trail extends a loop that begins just pass Sol Duc Falls. Elevation gain 250 feet/75 meters). If you wish to begin the loop with the Lovers Lane trail, start at the Mink Lake trailhead.
http://www.windsox.us/DRIVE/dprint.html

Sorry, but I can't find were BOGACHIEL River runs anywhere near McCleary. Maybe I'm missing it but I believe I have scoured the map pretty good.

I see on Hammond's Atlas that Elma itself is in the correct direction but only half as far as we need to go. We don't need to get hung up on names, the important locator is the two co-ordinates. I sure can't enter the fray because I am unfamiliar with this spot but both the Bogachiel R. and McCleary are mentioned on the same scenic drive on-line.

We posted a map over on the main thread of a 20 mile radius from McCleary. We pinpointed 20 miles from McCleary at a WSW direction would be just south of Montesano.

Tuba, i think internet sites were using the term 'By" in referencing maps. Haddi shared he r link to Montessano as West to southwest with me as she doesn't live here. it will be interesting to find some mud to sling around that 19.6 mile area. Gave me lots to work off of this a.m. and it seems to have given another angle. Thanks from the balcony :clap:

“I will find my daughter”
Sunday, August 2, 2009 1:14 AM PDT
<snipped>
From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

&#8220;I feel like she&#8217;s right under my nose and I can&#8217;t find her,&#8221; she said.

Baum sat on her front step earlier this week, staring eastward toward Maple Street with the faint plinking of wind chimes behind her. She lit a cigarette.

&#8220;It&#8217;s really frustrating,&#8221; she said.

2ND HEADLINE:
DISAPPEARANCE
But as the weeks have stretched, many of the search teams went home, taking their planes, dogs and orange vests. Lindsey&#8217;s 11th birthday passed without word of her fate. Lindsey&#8217;s father returned to Tennessee. McCleary businesses who changed their reader boards to signs of support have changed them back to the daily specials.

The shadow of the unknown remains, filling the streets like the droning hum of the Simpson mill.

&#8220;The streets are quiet,&#8221; she said, &#8220;almost deserted now compared to what they were a month ago.&#8221;

3RD HEADLINE:
INVESTIGATION
Grays Harbor Sheriff&#8217;s Detective Polly Davin now spends most of her time about 16 miles away in a small Montesano office, filled with files, in-boxes and phones. A couple computers hum on the desktop.

Davin shares the office with a handful of sheriff&#8217;s detectives and FBI agents still dedicated to the case full-time. Other investigators come and go as necessary.

The core investigators &#8212; Davin, Keith Peterson and Ed McGowan &#8212; have a good balance of temperaments and perspectives. They will often sit over meals and try to sort through different aspects of the case as a group.

&#8220;We haven&#8217;t given up,&#8221; she said.

Despite the setbacks, Scott said the case remains the office&#8217;s highest priority. Investigators will do whatever is necessary to bring Lindsey back to her family.

4TH HEADLINE:
WAITING
Melissa Baum said the anxiety hits her at night when the air quiets and she runs out of tasks to keep herself distracted.

&#8220;I cry myself to sleep begging and praying for the Lord to lead me to my daughter,&#8221; she said. &#8220;Every night I lay down with the hope that it will be tonight that they come pounding on my door at 3 a.m. and hand her to me, but every night it gets harder and harder.&#8221;

Baum said she and her 12-year-old son, Josh, will sit down at night to watch a movie and feel overwhelmed by Lindsey&#8217;s absence.

During the first two weeks, she almost never left home for fear she would miss a phone call. She now tries to stay busy throughout the day by posting fliers, often replacing old black-and-white versions with color posters. She talks to investigators and tries to make sure Josh has things to keep his mind occupied.

&#8220;He&#8217;s having a difficult time,&#8221; Baum said. &#8220;He&#8217;s angry. He misses his sister a lot. He&#8217;s wanting to go out and find whoever has her.&#8221;

She struggles with wondering how the investigation is going. She calls daily for updates on the case.

&#8220;I&#8217;m just at that point where I&#8217;m having a really difficult time sitting back and trusting them to do it,&#8221; she said. &#8220;I have tried really hard from the beginning to just stay out of their way.

&#8220;I can&#8217;t believe that nobody knows anything,&#8221; she said. &#8220;They just need to come forward. They need to re-evaluate their morality and put my little girl first.&#8221;

After five weeks, yellow police tape still hangs over Lindsey&#8217;s door. Hand-written signs of support still hang in the windows of the house. Log trucks still slowly roll past Maple Street.

&#8220;She&#8217;s an 11-year-old little girl with her whole life ahead of her,&#8221; Baum said. &#8220;I will find her because I won&#8217;t stop. I&#8217;ll never stop. I will find my daughter.&#8221;

Lindsey Baum&#8217;s mother, Melissa, looks down the street from her McCleary home almost five weeks after 11-year-old Lindsey disappeared on the short walk home.
doc4a75285b085b5140001671.jpg

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members