Forensic Astrology - McSTAY family of 4 -last seen 2/4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulette, when you sign in with your password etc., there is a small box to the right that reads, 'remember me.' Put a check mark in there. That way, you'll stay logged in for hours.

Fifth, when I do that, I'm logged in for weeks and weeks, and on the rare occasions when I clear my computer's memory, I have to start again by checking that box. :wink:

I know the charts say something like "brutal abduction" but could this have happened AFTER they walked across the border? Perhaps they were just going for the day/evening, didn't want to take their car, so they walked? It would explain leaving the dogs home alone, unsupervised. I know people used to do enter like that all the time along the border before things got bad. It was easier to leave the car in a parking lot (shopping center, hotel lot) than it was to drive it across, due to inspections and insurance.

Could they possibly have done this and gotten ambushed? Of course, if one were to do that, you'd certainly want to go through border patrol to be legal, I know my aunts did that when they walked across at Laredo, TX/Nuevo Laredo, Mex. in the early 1970s.

But the article says they were photographed four days after their disappearance. :waitasec: Did they have their passports with them?

It could also have been another family who resembles the McStays from a distance. What a puzzle! :banghead:

Also needed, the birth date for ex-con Charles Ray ("Chase") Merritt. Felony offenses in 1978 and in 1987 in California. He has some involvement in the indoor fountain business. In searching for the old notice about the missing adult, I was exposed to the amount of current crime, much of it violent, in this area North County of San Diego.

This article states that Charles Ray Merritt is 52 years old.

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12025015

At the link below, Charles Ray Merritt has a DOB of 5/2/1957, which seems to correspond to age 52. The cases listed for him are out of Orange County and Riverside County, California.

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xD5&vw=criminal&1=TvVixkFkO41zF9TW%2bJth9JEF7gdxEyeruIoz%2boYnPXM%3d&input=name

OR

http://www.criminalsearches.com/default.aspx

(Type in last and first name, then select California then click search and the information can be accessed if the above link doesn't work)

Okay, I saw that notice in the Village News. That would be www.thevillagenews.com of February 25, 2010 quoting for incident on February 15. It may have been in the North County Times, as well. I felt the item was uninformative, therefore I made no notes on it. Now, you can help me. It was Diane Cirignani, good friend of the McStays, who last spoke to or saw a family member on February 4, 2010. She runs Vernazza Realty at Rancho Santa Margarita. I do not know where that is but we need to know what time the contact occurred. Please, Diane, tell us when you spoke to Summer or Joey!

Just bumping Tuba's post. It's important.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/SummersLastHumanContact001.jpg

Thanks to the research efforts of Fifth Essence, we now know that it was Summer who took the initiative to call her realtor friend, Dxxx. We also know when she phoned and the above link will take you to the chart, a Last Heard From. We have to wonder what signal happening occurred on February 18 because on that day, the Sun hit the solstice point of the Moon in our chart above.

The solar eclipse in January was on a degree of obstruction. It must have had important ripples that reached this day in February because the Part of Fortune here is at critical flash point, could not be more public and noticeable than on the Midheaven (see chart) and is just one degree from that solar eclipse point.

With Neptune in the Sign & House of circumstances, Summer's plight is about to go critical but is already chaotic. Neptune rules a happening in the past caused by that individual, Neptune. He is muy flexible because in mutual reception with Uranus~they can shift roles any time and restore normalcy. They, unfortunately, chose not to do that because Neptune of disappearances has swallowed this family!

Tuba, Thank you so much for the chart and thanks also to Fifth for finding the information necessary to complete it.

One question was Dxxx a Realtor and a friend or was she their friend and their Realtor?

Tuba, Thank you so much for the chart and thanks also to Fifth for finding the information necessary to complete it.

One question was Dxxx a Realtor and a friend or was she their friend and their Realtor?

She's a Realtor....and I believe a Licensed Broker. She was friends with Summer and did work with her in the past.

See cached page:

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=di...99&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=be380609,ad3dff7

snips:
Family and friends last saw the McStays on Feb. 4, friend Diane Cirignani said in an interview. She was a bridesmaid at the McStays' 2007 wedding and used to work with Summer at a real estate agency.
Last year, the family had a surf-themed birthday party for their eldest son, Cirignani said. McStay also played soccer at a Laguna Niguel field with a group of friends every week.

The family moved to Fallbrook in December because they were looking for a four-bedroom house on a cul-de-sac with a yard, but couldn't afford Orange County prices, Cirignani said.

"The dogs were left outside without food or water. They never would have left the dogs outside without telling their friends," Cirignani said. She said Summer McStay called Bear, whom she has had at least nine years, her first child.

Cirignani said she thinks the family did not go voluntarily and does not know why their car was found near the Mexican border. Last year, Cirignani and her husband were planning to go on vacation with the McStays but they all decided not to go to Mexico because they thought it was too dangerous, Cirignani said. She added that she had never heard of Joseph McStay conducting business in Mexico for his company.

The partner "Chase", Chas. Ray Merritt, was visited by Mars on the 17th and 18th of February. Mars hit his Uranus, infuriating him but remember, this is AFTER the family went missing. Neptune was also opposing the Merritt Pluto. He was born with Moon and Mars in II square retro Jupiter in Virgo--not too concerned with legal codes & bothersome rules. He is, on the other hand, very concerned with money. His Mercury & Venus are conjoined in Taurus and of course, his Sun is there too, being an early May birth.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/SummersLastHumanContact001.jpg

Thanks to the research efforts of Fifth Essence, we now know that it was Summer who took the initiative to call her realtor friend, Dixxx. We also know when she phoned and the above link will take you to the chart, a Last Heard From. We have to wonder what signal happening occurred on February 18 because on that day, the Sun hit the solstice point of the Moon in our chart above.

The solar eclipse in January was on a degree of obstruction. It must have had important ripples that reached this day in February because the Part of Fortune here is at critical flash point, could not be more public and noticeable than on the Midheaven (see chart) and is just one degree from that solar eclipse point.

With Neptune in the Sign & House of circumstances, Summer's plight is about to go critical but is already chaotic. Neptune rules a happening in the past caused by that individual, Neptune. He is muy flexible because in mutual reception with Uranus~they can shift roles any time and restore normalcy. They, unfortunately, chose not to do that because Neptune of disappearances has swallowed this family!

Tuba, can you put this in layman's terms? Are you saying Summer was in distress? That she made bad financial decisions?

There are many possibilities. One is that a buyer of real property threatened &/or actually took revenge because Summer, a realtor, assured him she could get him financing on the purchase and then he did not qualify. If he was a manic freak, he could have reacted. Or, she could have mishandled funds along similar lines.

Thank you, Tuba. This case is so mysterious. How does a family with 2 young children just drop off the face of the earth?

Summer McStay was born on a Full Moon and with her Mars in Libra, so she was often posed a dilemma, a real tough decision. We all went through the Saturn - Uranus opposition last year (& returning this year) but she was born with this same opposition, only the planets reversed so that Uranus is conjunct her natal Saturn in Pisces at 23:46 and Saturn was on her stationary Uranus at 24:25 Virgo! To heap on the strange forces, her stationary Pluto is 20:38 Virgo. Squaring all of that is her natal Mercury, a comparative lightweight, at 23:27 Sagittarius.

This poor lady is in more traction than Evel Knievel. Add to the oppositions--and please do count the Sun and Moon--her Mars is contraparallel her Uranus and her Neptune contraparallel her Pluto. Venus in Capricorn squares that Mars in Libra. Sun, Mercury & Venus are all parallel. Just like Mars overhead now, her Jupiter in Leo is retrograde and they have been together. Like many of her planets, her Neptune is 23° but in Scorpio and making an effort to harmonise some of those over powering oppositions.

Both Summer's Moon and her Mercury are out of bounds, so she is emotionally volatile and far out in her thinking. Understandably, housing all these adversary forces, she is somewhat strung up much of the time. Taken for all in all, Mars caused her life to overheat when he sat on her Jupiter, both of them retrograde and therefore functioning badly. Pluto was singularly unhelpful, as discussed in the past. He surrounded her Sun, opposed her Moon, while Saturn squared all of that complex. Without a receiving line and a personal introduction, preferably with sealed letter, you do not know with whom you're dealing these days.

Tuba, you might be interested to read what ginabina posts on the missing forum #317 & #332. Were not exactly sure what all this means, but were waiting to hear from some real estate person to clarify it for us.

You're a realtor and you see all the listings, including some excellent repo buys. You and your husband decide one of these houses is the size you need and the location is acceptable but the price is right. As wife and realtor, you deplete your savings account to purchase the house. For several reasons, your husband has better credit than you do and you deed the house to him so the two of you can obtain a loan on the real value of the property, not the repo bargain price, and you can thus restore some of your cash supply. Unless the intent of this couple was to defraud First Priority Financial, Inc. by defaulting on the payments, there is no crime in this. The reconstruction and improvement on the Avocado Vista Lane property that was heavily underway indicates forthright intentions.

Reading the family's blog, it sounds as if they do not think the people in the video were the McStays.

I (Mike McStay) have seen the videos firsthand along with my mom, the Aranda family, and a family friend. The video quality is very poor. I personally could NOT make a positive identification.

Careful review of the video shows that there are of two or three different families passing by, one with a little girl actually, and the other with a man who walks nothing like my brother.

Tuba, this is a post #626 by SuziQ on the missing thread. "Joey's last call was 8:49PM on the 4th. Doesn't say outgoing or incomming and who was it to? Also newspaper from the 5th behind truck tire with no tire marks on it."

She doesn't cite a source.

Just what I've been wanting, Paulette. Thank you very BIG!

Mike McStay was answering questions on "Insessions" yesterday. Post #464 Mike said: xxxxxxxxxxx"

akslueth, I see. Not more than 15 minutes ago I used this link provided by krista to go the Insessions board. post 464 by Mike dirt

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/JosMcStayLastHeardFrom001.jpg

The Sun is in detriment in Aquarius and, based on circumstances, taking a risk. Children are a paramount concern. Zero degrees holds the cusps of four Houses, one of them the House of risks and children, telling me the conditions there are handled in haste and with immaturity. Too bad the phone isn't tapped because a threat would be recorded.

Jupiter is inside another sector of life that is barely underway but impatience and haste is taking over already and Jupiter is in crisis: a labour situation blows up as matters climax there. Spitting and clenching of the fists. This is serious. The Moon of activity in wide latitude feels free to do "whatever it takes". As noted in the chart margin, this frustrated Jupiter, spouting like a whale, has solstice point on the cusp of money, H. 2.

Solstice point of that rising Saturn is due to act on Sunday, just after spring begins. Sunday is March 21. We will know the resolution of this mystery.

I should add that the labour question is also accentuated by the rising Sign, that of Labour--even labour unions and organizations. The fact that labour is also found on the cusp of House 12 means it was a mistake (& we all make them) to hire this individual or two, dual Sign Pisces can refer to more than one labourer. Note also that the trine of the chart, that big triangle of House 10, 2 and 6 falls out at the cusp of labour, H. 6 which is in Water whereas the other points (10 & 2) are in Air. That means matters are UPSET in that sector, that department of life: people we employ.

Why did this awful scene occur? Poor decisions, poor judgment, yes as seen in Moon in her fall, same Sign on House of self-undoing and House 1, Sun in detriment. Still, those were mistakes. It is Jupiter in Pisces who is going borneo, exercising not an atom of judgment whether good or bad. Need I direct attention to the fact that Jupiter also rules the hour and the day? I thought not~always check the center of the wheel. And this will turn your hair white, Jupiter is with The Enforcer (alias The Jackal) while on the phone. See Uranus, same Sign, same House. Gives me the cold shudders. Mutable Signs on every angle spells the rockiest of situations.

When you see Mercury in Capricorn, Venus in Aquarius and Uranus in Pisces in orderly procession (look at the degrees), you know a particular method is used in attacking any problem presented, a one, two, three step follow-up. Even mobs resort to codes and procedures or they devolve into chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname