Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon do you think it will be Tuba? I've been having this "feeling" that it will be very soon.

I suspect it will turn out to be someone very well established in the community and has gotten away with murder before.

What a relief it will be to finally have this man arrested.
bill, you may be right! (look up ^)

They have a match to a crime, but the offender is not on the grid, or they would know who he is instantly. This guy is either extremely lucky, or he knows what he is doing. I am worried that the latter is the case, he has been raping/abducting since 2005? That is terrible news. I thought more about it, and I will say luck, because he was stupid enough to leave DNA (THANK GOD)

That being said, is it possible to run this announcement as an event? I am
thinking no, but thought I would ask.......

Today the Sun enters Leo, which means it conjoins the very key Mars of the night Morgan was locked out of the arena. You may remember, Mars at 0° Leo was lurking in the area nearby and was also in a deadly quincunx of 150° to Pluto riding the cusp of the House of homicide. The radiance of the Sun on that same Mars now should make this killer more visible. Lit by a bright spot lamp.

We did do charts for those times but we need to go back to try to extract more information about the killer in them. There was some of that sort of analysis but we were really bent on finding Morgan at the time & a probable perpetrator was secondary. I do remember the very powerful quincunx that was active and that equates to sickness, likely the sort that comes from ingesting either strong uppers or steroids: it was a Mars inconjunct. So this person was already in a rage state before he ever encountered the victim.

Thanks Tuba! I would like to see more analysis on this killer. "Roid Rage"? Maybe. Doesn't prolonged steroid use render men unable to perform sexually? That might explain the horrible trauma Morgan endured.

I would love to see this killer caught before he strikes again! (He may have already and we just don't know it!)

wm

March 19 is a significant day for those following the Caylee Anthony murder case. It is also important for all of us and for Morgan's killer because it repeats the Moon wobble that promoted the crime that took her life. We do know that Morgan's killer was unstable. He was 0° Leo Mars quincunx 0° Capricorn Pluto and there is an article at the end of our General Thread about out of control zero degrees.

In the Sabian Symbols, that Mars degree is a rush of blood to a man's head as he engages and this killer was gowed up on cocaine, crack, amphetamines or steroids. Pluto was on the asteroid Fraternitas and this young man, being inconjunct the group or Pluto was definitely not a member. Was that something he coveted? We also know he was new to this campus and to this particular campus scene, due to the zero degree status.

From his defining aspect, the Mars-Pluto quincunx, we know his habit was power plays, imposing his will, coercion. He had just emerged from struggle and exertion but whether this was in a hobby like martial arts, a fist fight, a strenuous job or active duty, we do not know. Which ever it was, he was experiencing trouble there & may have been laid off, sacked or discharged.

That night in October, Saturn was squaring Morgan's own Jupiter which fell on the Ascendant of her hitch hike at the bridge but so did trans-Neptunian Hades~hell unleashed. Mercury on October 17 was conjunct Zeus which brought threats, commands, dictates. From what we know of the killer, those would have come from his controlling character.

This man is hanging on by his teeth and on the coming Moon wobble, we can expect him to act out once more. Dr. Harrington is right in that the perpetrator will attempt to kill again and he is also right to feel indignant at the lack of community outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500