Forensic Astrology - NEVAEH BUCHANAN missing 5/24/09 MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This area is very close to my home & I know the areas very well. If you have any questions about the area feel free to ask. If I can answer it I will do my best to do so. I have even gone swimming in the quarries that they searched today (of course when I was younger). One could easily hide something in these areas & not be seen or noticed. The police rarely kicked us out of the area to stop us from swimming. The quarries are very deep & not really very safe to be swimming in either...I was young & dumb at the time I did hang out there swimming.

:angel:

May 24 NEW MOON phase......just for info.....I look for phases of moon with crime cases

Video in this article about the knife etc.

Desperate Search Continues for Missing Girl
Last Update: 7:49 pm
<snipped>
After Nevaeh disappeared on Sunday, police searched a room at the Motel 7 in Monroe where Kennedy had been staying.

Investigators seized shorts, a towel with blood stains, samples of blood from the wall above the bathroom sink, photos of a white female similar to Nevaeh and hairs from the toilet and bathroom floor.

Kennedy's Van was also searched. Inside, investigators found fishing weights and a silver multi-tool with blood on it.

Evidence Seized In Nevaeh Buchanan Case: WATCH ACTION NEWS REPORTS IN THE VIDEO PLAYER ON THE RIGHT

Watch Video~INSIDE: Watch Action News Coverage
http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20710@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

Slideshow: Search for Missing 5-Year-Old
http://www.wxyz.com/Photo.aspx?content_id=df65e34f-73f1-4eba-afc4-b5a9936e8d39

Article:
http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/sto...-for-Missing-Girl/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

Playmate interviews

Two children, a boy and a girl, believed to be playing with Nevaeh on Sunday were questioned. Below are just a couple details of that interview.

According to details in the search warrant, the girl reported seeing Neveah go into the woods to meet "Daddy George."

The boy said Nevaeh was kidnapped by a "bad man" and that the bad man stabbed her in the stomach. A forensic interviewer said the boy was unable to convey that he actually witnessed the events. It is possible this could be due to trauma.
http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10434386

sick. I. am. sick.

PRAYERS for Sweet Little Neveah.

Let's pray together that her remains are found soon so she can respectfully be laid to rest in peace.

beautyangel92.gif

It says he has an alibi between 4 and six, she was not reported missing til 8:15, alot can happen in an hour and a half

I sincerely hope that is the case, bfly! I was so disheartened to hear they were back to square one!

He also failed the poly graph, with the knife, the poly and an hour and a 15 min, I dont think his alibi is "strong" at allas a matter of fact it shouldn't even be considered it sounds like bad reporting to me.

Found this article this morning!

New Evidence in Nevaeh Buchanan Case
Last Update: 12:15 am
<snipped>
After candles burned Wednesday night at a community vigil for missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, police are now examining disturbing evidence taken from the motel room of a "person of interest" that may be linked to her disappearance.

The new evidence included in the search warrant came from the residence of 39-year-old George Kennedy. He's a friend of the little girl's mother and a registered sex offender.

Investigators seized shorts, a towel with blood stains, samples of blood from the wall above the bathroom sink, photos of a white female similar to Nevaeh and hairs from the toilet and bathroom floor.

Kennedy's Van was also searched. Inside, investigators found fishing weights and a silver multi-tool with blood on it.

So far, no arrests have been made and no charges are pending.

VIDEO: Disurbing Evidence In Monroe Missing Girl
http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20717@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

Article:
http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/sto...aeh-Buchanan-Case/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

Found this article this morning!

New Evidence in Nevaeh Buchanan Case
Last Update: 12:15 am
<snipped>
After candles burned Wednesday night at a community vigil for missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, police are now examining disturbing evidence taken from the motel room of a "person of interest" that may be linked to her disappearance.

The new evidence included in the search warrant came from the residence of 39-year-old George Kennedy. He's a friend of the little girl's mother and a registered sex offender.

So far, no arrests have been made and no charges are pending.

VIDEO: Disurbing Evidence In Monroe Missing Girl
http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20717@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

Article:
http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/sto...aeh-Buchanan-Case/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

:eek::eek:I hope there is not another victim out there!:eek::eek:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3803563&postcount=490"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI - AMBER ALERT! 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan missing, bike abandoned[/ame]

Second sex offender in custody! Roy Smith age 48, who was the owner of the van that George K was driving and where the bloody tool and fishing weights were found

***rumor warning*** channel 4 has reported that le source told them a letter between mom and daddy george was found and mom is back in for questioning. The rumor is in the comments section...

the rumor is that the mom may have been using her daughter as a benefit for a drug debt... do you see anything in the charts that could indicate this????

This poor little innocent angel needs to be found A.S.A.P. This seems so similiar in some ways to Haleigh's case....so many SO in the area of where she went missing. :(

Ten more FBI agents are canvassing Nevaeh Buchanan's 180-unit apartment complex in Monroe for clues to what happened to the girl, police said today at a late morning press conference.

Police have searched a 1993 GMC van owned by Smith and sent a silver multi-tool found in the van's unlocked glove box for lab testing. The tool had human blood on it, according to preliminary tests performed by the Michigan State Police, according to the search warrant's affidavit.

According to the documents, police who searched the hotel room found blood stains on the wall above the sink and bathroom, shorts and a towel with blood stains, hairs on the toilet and bathroom floor and photos of a white female similar to Nevaeh.

Investigators also took sheets, pillowcases, a mattress pad and a comforter from the room as evidence.

Article:
http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...ce-name-new-person-of-interest-in-Monroe-case

Local 4 said they have arrested RS for parole violation they are reporting this live on the news right now. They are saying that GW preys on women with children with no fathers. GW father is also interviewed, but it has not been aired yet. I will look for a link to the latest news from the 5PM news reports.

These are from Channel 7:

Video: Latest On The Search For Neveah
http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20728@wxyz.dayport.com

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/sto...Search-for-Nevaeh/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

Neveah's natal chart displays planetary connections suggestive of abuse (check aspect grid for aspects involving VENUS, PLUTO, MARS, SATURN). This does not 'prove' she was abused prior to the disappearance, but she could have been because the Natal Promise was there in her chart.

NeveahBuchananNATAL.gif

The prior abuse, if it did in fact occur, could have been emotional, physical, psychological, sexual, or a combination of one or more of these components.

Additionally, Neveah's (likely) MOON-SATURN conjunction is inconjunct her SUN-NEPTUNE conj. by sign, if not degree. This could manifest as unpleasant adjustments having to be made or stresses occurring (inconjunct) because of mother's drug/ addiction issues. It could also show an addicted or deceptive (NEPTUNE) father/father figure (SUN, SATURN).

Here is what is sickening: in her birth chart, Asteroid KENNEDY conjuncts her natal SUN; Asteroid ROY is partile conj. Asteroid JENNIFER with both partile opposed her natal VENUS. Asteroid GEORGE is opposite her natal MARS.

Now of course, when a child is born, there usually is no 'George' or 'Roy' or Tom/Dick/Harry in the picture, so this is not the type of thing you would look for or see in advance. We never would have looked for these particular Name Asteroids in Neveah's chart if she hadn't disappeared and the names of GK and RS then subsequently released as possible suspects.

The transits for the Last Seen show contact/involvement from Asteroids GEORGE, KENNEDY, ROY and SMITH to Neveah's natal chart, but no connections from JENNIFER to the men's name asteroids. This suggests the mother Jennifer wasn't directly involved in whatever happened that day. (Her natal chart compared to Event chart doesn't show involvement, either.)

The Mother Jennifer's natal MOON is somewhere in Aquarius (08 in the Sunrise chart), and could even be within orb of conjunction to Neveah's SUN-NEPTUNE (12-14 Aquarius). That is usually a nice connection, denoting love and affection. Jennifer's MOON doesn't look particularly afflicted other than a square to PLUTO (by sign if not degree). With NEPTUNE of drugs square both VENUS & MERCURY, however, her thinking could be fogged up and/or it could show the attraction (VENUS) she has to drugs (NEPTUNE).

I really can't ascertain whether she'd be likely to sell her child for a drug debt from her chart. If she were deeply 'dependent' on drugs and either one of these 's could supply her (or pay her debts) in exchange for her daughter, she may have felt 'forced' to make such a deal.

Maybe she did, maybe not...

But no matter what Neveah may have suffered at the hands of GK, RS or anyone else prior to her disappearance, it is a fact that something very horrifying and evil occurred on Sunday, May 24, 2009 between late afternoon & early evening.

The blood/ blood stains/ hair/ bloodied tools / shorts, etc. found in Kennedy's motel room point to the rape and murder of Neveah. The charts I have already delineated earlier in this Thread not only point to rape and murder, but also chillingly finger GEORGE KENNEDY. Now, Asteroid testimonies further suggest Roy Smith may have been involved, as well.

The forensics cannot come back fast enough.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Second felon ID'd in Monroe case
Police say sex offender is new person of interest in search for missing girl
Friday, May 29, 2009
<snipped>
FBI agents and a 100-person task force continued Thursday to look for clues in the area surrounding the 180-unit apartment complex where the girl lived with her mother. They conducted interviews with residents and were seen frequently entering and leaving the Buchanan apartment.

Police also are questioning other known sex offenders. There are 48 living in the 48162 ZIP code that includes the complex, according to the Michigan State Police Sex Offender Registry.

Police have confirmed they have Kennedy and Smith locked up. Smith's parents declined to talk at length with a Detroit News reporter Thursday in Monroe, but confirmed their son also was arrested by police on Monday for an alleged parole violation.

Article:
http://www.detnews.com/article/20090529/METRO/905290389/1408/local

They say there are 48 in the 48192 area...I know for a fact it is 47 one of them listed lived 3 houses from me.:eek: (He lived there when my daughter was growing up! :eek: ) He does not live there anymore & is very ill. From what my neighboors have said he has passed away now. I don't know why he is listed at this address, he hasn't lived there in over 10 yrs now!! :confused: He is one that is listed in Wyandotte.

I have extensively looked at all of these long before this case on the SO list. I recently checked them all around every one of my grandkids, neices, & nephews houses that all live in the 48192 zip codes & beyond too. While doing that I looked at all of them listed & what degree of a charge they all had. I showed my grandson & his friends the ones near thier houses, so they knew what they looked like & what streets to not go near. Since he is 12 now & they ride thier bikes around near where they live. I can say I was shocked at how many there were & even recognized seeing a few in passing in local stores etc. What really scared me is that by our local McDonald's there were 3 right behind the it! Once I found this out, he now knows he is never ever allowed to ride his bike there, even if he has a lg group of friends with him. Sorry a little off topic, it just sickens me how many SO's are all around us everyday near our homes & neighboorhoods. :(

Laws really need to be changed now in the US & that they spend way more time in jail for severe offenses involving rape etc. Also that LE should be making sure the listings are updated & correct as to where they are living. Like my neighboor who moved upnorth over 10 yrs ago...yet he is still listed in correct. Not to mention his passing. We all need to start sending letters to our repesentatives to force them to change the laws & they spend every minute in jail. No more early releases!!! :furious: How many little ones does it take before they wake up & see this is a problem in the United States & everywhere!

I'm checking with my daughter to see if she will go to Monroe & help in any searches for Nevaeh over the weekend with me. If I'm able to go I will take some photos of the area for our super astrologers & everyone. Maybe this will help you all to see the area where she was abducted & the areas they are searching etc. From a different perspective than what the news reports have shown etc. It will depend on me having someone here at my home, due to both of my parents being ill & needing my help. They both can no longer be left alone, until my mom gets stronger from her recent hospitalization in ICU from a severe blood infection & heart attack. Sunday during the day is covered with an aide here all day. I will still pray that this little innocent angel is found before Sunday.
I hope things work out and I'm able to make it to help.

This morning on the local news they said the lab results are not all back yet. I will keep checking for any new updates today for our wonderful brilliant astrologers & all!

O/T: Just in Wyandotte it is shocking that there are 53 (-1 personally known passed away now) listed here. Wyandotte city is not very big at all. :eek: Also my brother-in-law should change his name there is a SO with his exact name...all the waty to even the middle initial being the same as his!! :crazy: The difference is in the age at least the SO is 35 & my b-i-l is 55.
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSORS...r=82&countyname=Wayne&incarcerated=FALSE&tn=1

Video from this mornings & last nights news report is now posted on line!

&#8226;Nevaeh's Mom Answers Tough Questions
Updated: Friday, 29 May 2009, 8:00 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 28 May 2009, 11:18 PM EDT
Jennifer Buchanan hasn't said much since the day her little girl went missing, but now she's talking about the two sex offenders she knows, the same two men now being questioned by police.

Watch the video report to hear what she had to say to FOX 2's Brad Edwards.

A POLICE PRESS CONFERENCE IS SCHEDULED AT 11:00 am FRIDAY. WATCH IT LIVE ON MyFoxDetroit.com

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/brads_edge/090528_nevaeh_mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members