Forensic Astrology - OMAHA DOUBLE MURDERS Thomas Hunter Shirlee Sherman 3/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for bringing us the information. News that investigators are actively pursuing possible involvement is more than welcome.

~ respectfully snipped from Tuba's post #119~

Moon is quincunx Jupiter and so, matters are being re-formed, restructured, in a way that benefits Mastermind.

Dr. MB, who is being investigated for his faulty ME exams in Calgary and is being questioned by Omaha Police for the Dundee murders, cannot be located in Canada. Canadian authorities have alerted police officers to be on the lookout for him. I'll look for a link. I thought this tidbit interesting in light of Tuba's last chart reading with the above snipped information.

Thanks so much. I appreciate you astro sleuths more than words can say.

wm

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...lenky_police_110202/20110202/?hub=CalgaryHome

Is there anyway to get a chart done on "Dr" MB? New article out today confirms he was in Omaha at the time of the killings.

Is there anyway to get a chart done on "Dr" MB? New article out today confirms he was in Omaha at the time of the killings.

Please provide a link to the news article you are referring to.

Thank you.

Hi Walker007: Do you have a link to that article? I just got online and cannot so far find such. Wondeerful news if so.

~respectfully snipped from post # 23 in Omaha Dbl Murders thread #3~ (thanks collette)

“Other detectives have spoken to him. That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a suspect. There’s been a lot of people in different locations that our investigators have talked to in that case, so he’s one of them because he did know Dr. Hunter and was in town at the time,” Pecha said.

OK he was in town at the time...

http://www.calgarysun.com/news/alber.../17121046.html
That was the link at the time but no longer available today. Pecha is one of the detectives.

The horoscope for this crime supports the notion of transient but only in the narrowest sense of that word. The knifer was in transit, all right. Random? I am really shocked the FBI would judge this killing to be random, especailly considering the way the man with the briefcase scrutinised the house first. He wanted to make sure, and he parked away from the place.

Some other words of Dr. Harrington ring in my head. You have to provide information to the public in order to gain their information. The public in Dundee and Omaha accepts this crime apathetically, passively, so sure it is isolated, meaning "Could never happen to us." It already HAS happened to you unless you are not a community. Funny, I thought I saw that name on a map.

The horoscope for this crime supports the notion of transient but only in the narrowest sense of that word. The knifer was in transit, all right. Random? I am really shocked the FBI would judge this killing to be random, especailly considering the way the man with the briefcase scrutinised the house first. He wanted to make sure, and he parked away from the place.

Some other words of Dr. Harrington ring in my head. You have to provide information to the public in order to gain their information. The public in Dundee and Omaha accepts this crime apathetically, passively, so sure it is isolated, meaning "Could never happen to us." It already HAS happened to you unless you are not a community. Funny, I thought I saw that name on a map.

The FBI probably reviews dozens of these cases weekly. I think all too often they put many of them in the 'Serial Killer' bucket. Then local LE shrugs and feels that probably it is out of their league and they may as well consign to the cold case file. That is exactly what I think was done here. Only in the past few months has this case been placed in the hands of detectives who seem to care about solving it, IMO. I have great respect for Lt Kagner who is leading this investigation. The newspaper article mentioned the list of names LE showed Dr Huntrer none of which he recognized. I would love to know what that was about.
Unless OPD is working on a promising lead, I question why they still refuse to turn to outside help, lke AMW. The fact they intend to resubmit the case to the profilers tells me they now have developed new information and are seeking confirmation of where they are going. This at least seems hopeful.

I am bumping the thread and also to make a short comment.

I have been very hopeful that the lead concerning Michael Belenky will pan out. I am awarde of a lot of things that may be going on behind the scenes however I fear that if this turns out to be yet another dead end then this case will never be solved.

I have some faith in the detectives now handling it. I fear however that someone, either high up in OPD or possibly in the county attorney's office is setting a very high bar on this case, possibly because it involves CU. I hope I am wrong but that is my gut feeling.

Tommy's birthday was a few days ago. He would have turned 15 years old:( He should be getting his learners permit and enjoying high school. I am saddened there has been no resolution in this case.

Who is fighting for justice for Tom and Shirlee? (other than us sleuths) I wonder sometimes.

wm

Tommy's birthday was a few days ago. He would have turned 15 years old:( He should be getting his learners permit and enjoying high school. I am saddened there has been no resolution in this case.

Who is fighting for justice for Tom and Shirlee? (other than us sleuths) I wonder sometimes.

wm

In my last posting I mentioned County Attorney Kleine's office. I understand that there is some unhappiness with them on part of local LE due to the perceived slowness of his staff to give a go-ahead on charges on some cases. It may be they are obsessed with a perfect conviction record that they insist on filing charges when there is a 99% chance of success. For all we know information could have been submitted on MB or some other suspect long ago and is sitting there while they demand more proof, etc.
It may be interesting if our astrologers can see anything blocking resolving this case and if so where the blockage is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500