Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't work on this tonight. I did give a look at the r.s.o.'s planets and can tell you that his Mars was exactly afflicted by the Moon Wobble. His Mercury squares Somer's Mercury and the Mercury of her disappearance. His Moon is in Aquarius where we now have Jupiter and Neptune and his Sun is 21°II conjunct a few Fixed Stars.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Angels gather around this beautiful child
ANGELstarsSMALL.jpg

Rest in Heavenly Peace Somer

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I looked at the names of the lunch room staff and the maintenance staff at the elementary school. It appears there are at least 2 female maintenance workers. I wonder if - long shot I know - perhaps RSO dropped off maintenance worker after school let out (to clean after hours). He could live southwest (like Tuba said he headed). Perhaps he snatched Somer - killed her and dumped her body - then headed home - southwest.

We have to hold certain reservations about when Somer ran from her group because we don't know if any member had a watch and we don't know if they arrived at the home at 3:05 p.m. or if that too was an approximation or guess. So, keeping the time problem in mind, the perpetrator made a demand and used coercion because there was a square to First House Jupiter from Moon, both in Fixed Signs (demand that meets resistance) and also used force because Mars opposed the Ascendant. Was there initial deception, a strategem of some kind? Yes, because the Sun in its fall ruling the perpetrator was trine Neptune and the Part of Fortune.

I don't know that the Gemini r.s.o. is overt, brash and violent in a foolhardy way like what the chart depicts. The II is strongly under the influence of (Mintaka) a Fixed Star that is more furtive, sneaky and insinuating.

As to our Aquarian, Wm. Leon K.-----Bingo!

As to our Aquarian, Wm. Leon K.-----Bingo!

Interesting. There is an asteroid #40457 that is his full name, minus the Leon. He and Somer have it at the last degree in Scorpio. Transiting at 27 degrees 35 min. Scorpio on Oct. 19th. Yikes!

Just to let you guys know....LE was made aware of this thread for Somer..

Interesting. There is an asteroid #40457 that is his full name, minus the Leon. He and Somer have it at the last degree in Scorpio. Transiting at 27 degrees 35 min. Scorpio. Yikes!
what does this mean? tia (I am an astrological kindergartener)

our very own eyes for crime has found something interesting on reverse phone lookup for this WLK (female listed at phone number)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4327957&postcount=279"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4[/ame]

what does this mean? tia (I am an astrological kindergartener)

I have no idea what it means. It's very, very rare for an asteroid to have both the 1st & last name. And what a coincidence that they should both have it at the same exact degree? Today at 5;27pm it has transited to 29 degrees 20 minutes Scorpio. Exactly conjunct in both their natal charts. He lives on Gano (sp) St. Is he the perp or is he going to be the patsy? Don't know yet. The planets are to be in charge.

Asteroids seem like placemarkers. Only the person that discovers the asteroid is allowed to name it. I started looking at my family names & where they were on important days & events in our lives. I was surprised how often they were exact or within a few minutes of being exact. I have all my families exact birthtimes, thus all their POF & vertexes.

Example. The day Hans Reiser killed Nina, Pluto was transiting asteroid Nina in his natal chart. The day he was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct itself in his natal chart. When Louis Ross was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct his Pluto. Oops, charges didn't stick. But, since it made an exact station, it's made a placemark & is registered in the cosmic record (yeah I believe there is one).

I could go on and on with examples I've found. Now if only I was blessed with the cosmic understanding like SS & Tuba...

wonder what sp birth sign is??? anyone have his birthdate?? TIA

ETA: found it 12/31/80

also nursebee I posted on Somer thread about your question about other jobs for school ppl.. I would consider fundraiser stuff for schools selling stuff .. so someone who helps with fundraising ...

I'm sure you know that I've already analysed Mr. Asteroid's planets, Paulette and they delivered.

The woman who was last with our perpetrator, Scorpio Moon described in the post above, had passing contact or "acquaintance" with the children as seen in her semi-sextile to Mercury which rules the school setting and the children as a group. It could have been through a commercial transaction like selling them soda or candy or school milk. The Scorpio Moon female was not with our perpetrator when he executed his crimes. As mentioned in the original main chart for Somer's running off, this male perpetrator needs cash and gasoline. I believe he already took care of that problem because it was acute.[/quote]
cannot help but wonder if he has been questioned by LE yet or if he is one of the five that they "cannot nail down" because he got the heck out of dodge once he got his gas and his money.

Wonder if our woman could be a convenience store clerk? Just a thought that popped into my head. I had no reason for it other than just thinking it....

We have to hold certain reservations about when Somer ran from her group because we don't know if any member had a watch and we don't know if they arrived at the home at 3:05 p.m. or if that too was an approximation or guess. So, keeping the time problem in mind, the perpetrator made a demand and used coercion because there was a square to First House Jupiter from Moon, both in Fixed Signs (demand that meets resistance) and also used force because Mars opposed the Ascendant. Was there initial deception, a strategem of some kind? Yes, because the Sun in its fall ruling the perpetrator was trine Neptune and the Part of Fortune.

I don't know that the Gemini r.s.o. is overt, brash and violent in a foolhardy way like what the chart depicts. The II is strongly under the influence of (Mintaka) a Fixed Star that is more furtive, sneaky and insinuating.

Tuba, hope this police report helps (with times and such)

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15297

Thanks for this thread, it makes it easier to track her case.

Let's hope they catch the perp asap. Let's hope the CCSO takes this thread seriously.

Bingo! sounds good to me. Amazing, absolutely amazing about the asteroid's name. Wow.

I have no idea what it means. It's very, very rare for an asteroid to have both the 1st & last name. And what a coincidence that they should both have it at the same exact degree? Today at 5;27pm it has transited to 29 degrees 20 minutes Scorpio. Exactly conjunct in both their natal charts. He lives on Gano (sp) St. Is he the perp or is he going to be the patsy? Don't know yet. The planets are to be in charge.

Asteroids seem like placemarkers. Only the person that discovers the asteroid is allowed to name it. I started looking at my family names & where they were on important days & events in our lives. I was surprised how often they were exact or within a few minutes of being exact. I have all my families exact birthtimes, thus all their POF & vertexes.

Example. The day Hans Reiser killed Nina, Pluto was transiting asteroid Nina in his natal chart. The day he was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct itself in his natal chart. When Louis Ross was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct his Pluto. Oops, charges didn't stick. But, since it made an exact station, it's made a placemark & is registered in the cosmic record (yeah I believe there is one).

I could go on and on with examples I've found. Now if only I was blessed with the cosmic understanding like SS & Tuba...

wow Paulette.. just wow.. interesting .... so what you do is different than what Tuba and SS does??? both are so interesting but I just can't see what Tuba and SS sees.. When Housemouse first came to ws I was in awe of her.. Bless her . she tried to help me but I told her it was ok I would just read.. I believe 100% ... just I look at the charts and get confused..

So do you post on here also? if you do where? TIA

wow Paulette.. just wow.. interesting .... so what you do is different than what Tuba and SS does??? both are so interesting but I just can't see what Tuba and SS sees.. When Housemouse first came to ws I was in awe of her.. Bless her . she tried to help me but I told her it was ok I would just read.. I believe 100% ... just I look at the charts and get confused..

So do you post on here also? if you do where? TIA

MommaD, I don't do anything except look at the placement of the asteroid. At astro.com there's a list of asteroids that one can add to a chart. If you have a name or street for example, you can run the chart to see where it was on a specific date and a specific time.

The WLK & Somer & event charts are the most unusual I've ever seen for asteroids having these links. You never, ever find so many (there are more between these 3 charts).

Tuba & SS have the gift of interpretation, me, I just run the numbers. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member