Forensic Astrology - SUSAN POWELL, missing West Valley,UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were any charts done when Josh Powell 'gave his side of the story' recently on an interview with his dad?

No charts were done when Josh gave his interview.
An interview at that time does not rise to the level of qualifying as an Event. It's possible one might provide some info as to his current state of mind and purpose or reasoning for allowing or instigating such an interview (as in 'I'm innocent-she took off' ) but won't give us any further details as to 'what happen to Susan' as the early-on Event charts have provided.

Note to JOSH:
No thanks, we'll pass on the KoolAid.

Thanks for the explanation, fifth essence. I am literally a newbie with this stuff. I am fascinated by what I've read on some of your threads here, although I admit to not understanding all of it very well. :blush: Is there a list somewhere of guidelines/attributes(?) that need to be in place to qualify something fas an event? If this is old news, please bear with me, as RL has really kept me from being a 'regular' on this site for quite some time.

Again, thanks for your help! :)

Is there a list somewhere of guidelines/attributes(?) that need to be in place to qualify something as an event? If this is old news, please bear with me, as RL has really kept me from being a 'regular' on this site for quite some time.

Again, thanks for your help! :)

No problem Alexis, have a look at this post found in our GENERAL Thread by TUBA:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4859304&postcount=292"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

No charts were done when Josh gave his interview.
An interview at that time does not rise to the level of qualifying as an Event. It's possible one might provide some info as to his current state of mind and purpose or reasoning for allowing or instigating such an interview (as in 'I'm innocent-she took off' ) but won't give us any further details as to 'what happen to Susan' as the early-on Event charts have provided.

Note to JOSH:
No thanks, we'll pass on the KoolAid.

How about 010710 as stated on the SusanPowell.org page and the alleged event between JP and JG over belongings?

How about 010710 as stated on the SusanPowell.org page and the alleged event between JP and JG over belongings?

NO. The alleged exchange between JP & JG is hearsay to begin with, that is, 'as told by Josh himself.' There is nothing remarkable in the 'story' that has anything to do with the actual EVENTS/activities or INVESTIGATION that surrounds Susan's disappearance.

http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Respon...-Parallel-Utah-Disappearances-Connection.aspx
Updated 12/4/2010

Now he's concocted a scenario connecting Susan to Steven Koecher, the run-a-way couple.

Hey JOSH...This is beyond a S T R E T C H.
It's YOUR mental illness that stands out on this new page. SHAME ON YOU! You need to apologize to the Koecher family.

12/6/10 update:

TODAY SHOW link:
(cover w/ voice commentary of JP's father and on camera interview w/both Susan's parents)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40528248#40528248

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member