Forensic Astrology - TINA HERMANN+2 children & Stephanie Sprang,11/10/10 Mt.Vernon,OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Post #492 from the scanner thread (linked above) has within it a quote which details the timing of the fire reported at Tina Herrman's address this past Monday night.

Would an event chart be worthwhile? The victims have been located and a suspect arrested, but there is still much that makes no sense.

I thought this might be worth exploring. Thanks for examining it further, if you feel it is warranted!

The EVIL perp was arrested on 11/14/10 and has not been bonded out. This incidental fire you are inquiring about occurred on 11/22/10. If it was any importance to the case, the media would have exploited it further. There were no partners to the crimes committed. Between his confession (directing police to the location of the bodies) and the testimony of the young survivor, there is more then enough evidence to convict him.
A chart isn't necessary.

Thanks. I had also seen on the scanner thread that police were running license plate numbers from one of the funerals, so was curious. With some of the questions that have arisen re: how the person in custody was able to overtake all four family members and move the vehicles around as he did without any assistance, it has been my impression that some may have wondered if he did have an accomplice. I was not aware that it had been definitively established that he did not. Taken along with the news of this fire, hearing that the police were running license plate numbers had me wondering if perhaps they had been considering this possibility.

Thanks. I had also seen on the scanner thread that police were running license plate numbers from one of the funerals, so was curious. With some of the questions that have arisen re: how the person in custody was able to overtake all four family members and move the vehicles around as he did without any assistance, it has been my impression that some may have wondered if he did have an accomplice. I was not aware that it had been definitively established that he did not. Taken along with the news of this fire, hearing that the police were running license plate numbers had me wondering if perhaps they had been considering this possibility.

You are correct in that LE has NOT said there wasn't an accomplice, but they haven't implied there might be someone else somehow tied in with MH. It wouldn't be surprising to see a Defense attorney leaning on something like the fire at Tina H.'s house after the MH's arrest to imply he wasn't the sole perp.

My earlier post is based on my observation of the charts. (not speaking for any of the other astros) It doesn't appear there were two people involved in committing the crimes or disposing of the bodies.

I'd be VERY surprised if his Defense does not use Mental Illness as a defense for him, because surely he must be. That would be (imo) the moral way to proceed in this case, and if they do not, they may be sending a mentally ill man to the gas chamber in this case.

"Normal" people do not line their homes with leaves and live in trees and
commune with squirrels.
I have not personally read this, but was given this information from a WS member who did and
she said, "he lined his house with leaves" and "wanted to be a creature of the forest" :(

Without his time of birth I cannot see more, but certainly Chiron has zero harmony with all his personal planets, only squares, sesquares, and oppositions.

And IF indeed a mental illness untreated, is true, then it's sad all the way around for everyone.

I do wish I had his time of birth, I could then very possibly see more about if it started at birth or later on.
Perhaps he should be put away for life in an insane asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname