Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been researching this case and it seems that nobody has verified that Zahra's biological mother is alive, or has been informed.
Seems everyone just *believes* Adam Bakers side of the story -- that she abandoned Zahra when she discovered Zahra had cancer.
But I don't buy it. It think someone needs to find this woman verify that she is even alive. Even investigative reports state they *believe* her biological mother lives in Australia. But it seems nobody has actually talked to her.
My question: Is there proof she abandoned Zahra? Or did she just disappear 10 years ago, and Adam decided to tell that story to his mother????
I think there is reason to question the validity of anything this guy says. I just wish someone can verify this.
I'd like to be wrong. But women who *abaondon* their children and are never heard from again are rare.
Even the worst drug addicts I've known who left their children get bouts of conscience and curiosity.
All I'm saying is why do we believe the guy with the *bloody wood chipper*
We need sleuths to verify this woman is alive and has been informed.
We need LE to verify this woman has been seen in the past 10 years.
I'm nervous this may be a part of what went wrong.
did Zahra want to establish contact with her bio mom.
Did Zahra's curiosity become a liability?

Welcome RoxyBlues. What good questions you raise.

Who knows, maybe Zahra's bio Mom wanted to keep her baby and get child support. Then, she just disappearred one day. We don't know what we're dealing with yet. What kind of father did Zahra have? One that raised her and protected and loved her? One that used her as an opportunity taking her away from people who loved her?

It'd be something if her bio Mom came forward now. Zahra must've longed to know her.

I'm afraid of what Soulscape may see to confirm this feeling I have about Zahra's father, but will hang on every word the stars can tell us that would explain why this happened to Zahra. What I have heard of the treatment of Zahra has been bad enough from the SM, let alone if Dad supported this abusive treatment.

I hope they find her. Is there anyway to know that at this point?

SoulScape~

I understand we don't have the birth times and such, and readings are somewhat limited, but is there any way this child was sexually abused?

Aside from just being mental, I'm wondering what set this woman off in such a rage, and how the father just stood around and allowed this treatment of his daughter.

Weither real or imagined, is there a sexual componenet to this chart?

This video was posted to WSOC's website on 10/11. It is a raw interview that they did with AB. It appears to be on the same day he went on GMA b/c he has the same shirt on. He has an interesting slip up. Take a look or read below:

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25403061/index.html

AB: I know there was a fire in the yard…and we went back to bed..and I got up and went to work. We didn’t get to bed till 7:30 that morning . So I had to go get some kind of sleep. Um, normally I’ll go to work and her mum will look after Zahra. I came back to do some work in the yard with one of our pieces of equipment and her mum came running out telling me she was missing. That’s pretty much…the whole 100%.... of what I completely know… so far. Everything else is just little bits and pieces coming.

Reporter: When was the last time you personally saw your daughter?

AB: Well I….100%...genuinely saw my daughter out of bed would have been Tuesday.

Reporter: TUESDAY

(AB nods head yes.)
AB: And normally I come in late and she’s in bed so I’ll open the door and check on her. Um, I think she was there Friday night. I opened the door. It looked like she was in the bed. She also had a stomach virus lately. So when she’s sick I don’t want to disturb her at all after everything she’s been through.

Reporter: Now do you mean Tuesday or Thursday?

AB: Pauses and has to think about it. I saw her Thursday….sorry I’ve had very, very little sleep.

**Tuesday, would have been 10/05. Could this have been a slip up on his part? Do the charts show anything? Bolded comments are what I find interesting.**

Hi Soulscape,

This recent article states that SM was born in Burke County.
It has also been reporrted that a storekeeper saw Zahra in her shop 2 weeks before she was reported missing (Sept 25th) which would mean that her time of death had to be between Sept 25th and October 9th.

Does this help at all?? Thanks for all the hard work you have been doing!

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13329351

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

I hope that this helps!

I've been researching this case and it seems that nobody has verified that Zahra's biological mother is alive, or has been informed.
Seems everyone just *believes* Adam Bakers side of the story -- that she abandoned Zahra when she discovered Zahra had cancer.
But I don't buy it. It think someone needs to find this woman verify that she is even alive. Even investigative reports state they *believe* her biological mother lives in Australia. But it seems nobody has actually talked to her.
My question: Is there proof she abandoned Zahra? Or did she just disappear 10 years ago, and Adam decided to tell that story to his mother????

I saw one news story that claimed Zhara's biological mother and her mother's sister released a statement that they were very worried about the reports (my words, can't remember to quote). The same news story said that the mother had seen Zhara throughout the years. But, I can't remember now where I saw that (I believe it was an Australian news site) and I have only seen the one story about it... have doubts. There was also a local story that said LE had contacted the mother, she was in Australia, and not a suspect.

Janet

This woman says that she saw her 2 weeks before in a furniture store. In the video report she states it was between 11:00 & 12:00 that morning.http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/17/1767640/woman-may-have-been-last-to-see.html

That article also indicates that there was another woman with them at the store. If this is true, that woman never came forward to say that she had been there with them. Is there any indication that there may be another person involved?

That article also indicates that there was another woman with them at the store. If this is true, that woman never came forward to say that she had been there with them. Is there any indication that there may be another person involved?

I took it as she was referring to the "mom" and the daughter. I'm not sure tho. People are SICK!

Dear Group,
I have been reading and studying your posts for months now and I have to say again that you are amazing. I am learning quite a bit. In reading the post by Soulscape on some aspects that could be red flags for violence and abuse I have become worried about my own chart. I know that we are not allowed to read each other’s charts however I was wondering if anyone could steer me to an outside option who I could trust to do this? I see many aspects that Zhara has and even similar things in my chart to Morgan Harrington; although I am not trained to read it correctly I am sure. Because I have always been so interested in solving crimes and catching the animals who commit them now I am really afraid it is because I have charted something similar for myself. Would any of you offer me a suggestion? I do not want to find a random person on the internet that I do not know anything about. I trust your opinions in here.

PS. Zhara does have eyes that really sparkle despite everything. When you look into them, even in photo’s you feel warmth. She is probably an old soul who charted this in order for something very good to come out of it. On the other hand you can also see the utter blankness in the eyes of some perpetrators. If the eyes are the windows to the soul there is nobody home!

Dear Soulscape,

Does any of this information help?
If you have time, can you please update us, astrologically?

What other information will you need if you wanted to update poor little Zahra's chart?

Thank you! xxooxxooo

Dear Group,
I have been reading and studying your posts for months now and I have to say again that you are amazing. I am learning quite a bit. In reading the post by Soulscape on some aspects that could be red flags for violence and abuse I have become worried about my own chart. I know that we are not allowed to read each other’s charts however I was wondering if anyone could steer me to an outside option who I could trust to do this? I see many aspects that Zhara has and even similar things in my chart to Morgan Harrington; although I am not trained to read it correctly I am sure. Because I have always been so interested in solving crimes and catching the animals who commit them now I am really afraid it is because I have charted something similar for myself. Would any of you offer me a suggestion? I do not want to find a random person on the internet that I do not know anything about. I trust your opinions in here.

PS. Zhara does have eyes that really sparkle despite everything. When you look into them, even in photo’s you feel warmth. She is probably an old soul who charted this in order for something very good to come out of it. On the other hand you can also see the utter blankness in the eyes of some perpetrators. If the eyes are the windows to the soul there is nobody home!

I think you are troubling yourself unnecessarily. If that was true, we'd have lots of replicas of ourselves everywhere we looked. :crosseyed:
There are way too many things to consider in one's chart when looking for answers. All because you may find for instance, Neptune in a certain sign in a certain house similar to someones case you have followed, does NOT imply the same meaning in your chart without consideration to all the other transits, degrees, aspects, midpoints, fixed stars and so on.

You might head over to The American Federation of Astrologers. Many resources are provided including links to professional associates of the organization.

http://www.astrologers.com/

Soulscape, I think you were right again. Zahra had no one that could help her. It is NOT comforting to listen to Zahra's father's 911 call to report her missing. It's very sad to know this little girl was caught in the middle of this crazy couple, and so alone with big problems fighting for her life one way or another. It does break my heart.

Curious to know whether the father's chart would spell out that he's not as dumb or innocent as he acts. Waiting.

today around ten am I caught a reporter tweet that they were searching the landfill (caldwell county).

Numerous articles have said the search started concurrent with SM's bond reduction hearing (she was second up and court started at 9 am).

LE is looking for a specific piece of evidence based on interviews and there were at least five agencies involved in the search.

Here is a link to the presser that happened at one pm today:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/18/authorities-search-caldwell-co-landfill-ar-468487/

Sorry for the duplicate text here I don't know how to remove it :-(

today around ten am I caught a reporter tweet that they were searching the landfill (caldwell county).

Numerous articles have said the search started concurrent with SM's bond reduction hearing (she was second up and court started at 9 am).

LE is looking for a specific piece of evidence based on interviews and there were at least five agencies involved in the search.

Here is a link to the presser that happened at one pm today:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/18/authorities-search-caldwell-co-landfill-ar-468487/
supposedly they may be looking for a mattress

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5710993&postcount=56"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 19[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5711013&postcount=62"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 19[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne