Forensic evidence

Yes, and a "fit of rage" that did not end quickly. It didn't explode and then die down, which one might expect if only one of JB's worst injuries had occurred. This was a sadistic, time-involved application of heinous acts of injury:

1. Head bash
2. At least one, I believe 2, strangulations. One with a device that is known for being lethal.
3. Sexual contact that left bruising and blood.
4. Body injuries (that we know about) which left
bruises
scratches
rust colored abrasions, various
rust colored/bruised circular punctures and abrasions
a deep ligature furrow
scalp contusion
skull fractures
temporal lobe contusions
tan-tinged secretions of body fluid
red, watery secretions of body fluid

IMO, if this had been simply a domestic accident, how would we such a variety of different injuries, which usually signal "intent", on such a small, defenseless child. It took a good deal of physical control over the "little spark plug" to inflict all those injuries which left behind blood, indicating she was alive and maybe even aware of her suffering as she received them.

Exactly... I dont understand why all the other torture(staging) I suppose it was.. but why not just let her die from the head blow(if it was RDI and im sure it was, imo, of course) why make her suffer any more by doing all those other things to her. How could they(he or she) do that(even if it was to look like a "small foreign faction") were they so afraid the SA would come out they would do her that way? Were they covering for BR, and if so why not just let the head blow take its course. Sure she was unconscious anyways(sorry that sounds cruel, not meant to be) but why make her suffer anymore than she was already. These were violent acts against her whike she was unconscious so I wouldnt see the need for the other assualts.

I also think it was a stun gun(or cigarette) on her face... what else could have made that circular burn like on her cheek. And the question who was smoking? And there is only one place where as on her back there are two marks. Looking at those autopsy pics make me sick. The train tracks could have made those on the back, but I definitely think it was a cigarette on the cheek. Someone must have really had a fit of rage to do all this to that poor girl

IIRC, the autopsy report didn't speak of any wound as being a burn from a cigarette.

Yes, the stun gun has to have both tips contacting the skin to work, as far as I know. Any LE opinions to the contrary?

Not that I remember either. Im saying IMO opinion that is what it looks like to me. Wouldnt a stun gun leave 2 marks. Only one big round one on her cheek
There were two marks, consistent with the use of a stun gun, on JB's face. In a crime scene photo taken @ the house, the smaller mark is covered by a white 'flake', but the same location, later depicted in an autopsy photo, shows a red/brown-ish mark. Some experts & LEOs believe the white 'flake' is a burned/melted remnant of the tape that had covered her mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bump:

We just never know when one more thing can be connected.

IIRC, the autopsy report didn't speak of any wound as being a burn from a cigarette.

That is why I am thinking about heated skin with a cigarette not a touch from a cigarette...

Heat with some source of heat and rest is a time.
I think the 2 tiny marks could be a railroad track to check her response. Only if some railroad was "glued" to the shoe and near the winecellar.

I think some piece of railroad could have mark of the shoe on it.

Is there anyone knowing well reports regarding fibers on JonBenet?

I think that intruder has been moving with her body for some time in the basement.

I am not sure exact timeline of events.
pissing, cleaning, death, wrapping, hiding the body.

Lots of things happened around these actions. I am not sure what exactly.

There is some idea of her being cleaned with John's sweater. I have a reason for using of his sweater but any evidence of it except fibers?

I think that she could be wrapped in the blanket in the laundry area in somewhat standing position. Fibers on her feet.

Do you have any idea what else could happen?
Keeping in mind someone was thinking where to hide her body.

I think it was not a simple process:
some strange actions, strangulations, moving to a winecellar, finish.

I think he was doing a lot of things around strangulation and finishing his actions.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back