Forensic examination of computers inside the mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sources are posted in links found right here:

Post articles here. No discussions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And also including the 40+ videos and news articles found right here:

http://www.760kfmb.com/category/216525/coronado-mansion-death-related-stories-videos-links

They are not new sources. They are the same resources the public has access to on the www. It appears it may behoove some to review them.

Hi DeDee, you gave specific details in your posts. E.g., where's the 8:30pm Tuesday time reference regarding the *advertiser censored* searches at the Spreckels mansion computer you mentioned in post #28? Just give one MSM link or references to Zahau lawyers or even Dina's expert report regarding this specific time.

Thanks. This would really help pinpoint the time frame of what happened when and maybe help solve Rebecca's violent death.

Red BM-

DeDee:

I also don't recall any of this that you claimed in you previous post

• anyone but Dina talking about headlocks practiced on Max, I especially don't recall anyone claiming this was nefarious on Rebecca part (other than Dina)
  • anyone being sent back on a plane to Indiana
  • anyone claiming that during the Tues dinner with Jonah that "Rebecca tried explaining how little Max's terrible fall could have occurred. Otherwise, she was quiet throughout the meal."
  • Jonah ever referring to Rebecca as his "Asian Princess" (and boy, does this smack of someone who might just plant a movie like 'The Housemaid', bold it in a post, and continually keep referring to it as supporting the Rebecca/*advertiser censored*/bondage/suicide meme)
    [*]anyone calling Dina and telling her that there were "nine or more lines and tubes going in and out of" Max's body.
"The mother of this child could not work for a year."

Funny how busy Dina seemed in the year after Max's death for not being able to work and then there is that pesky question of whether she was had a little encouragement to quit at Melmed.

And, your entire premise breaks down, seemingly, if the *advertiser censored* was not accessed after Rebecca and Adam came back from dinner. Could be why you chose the convenient time of 8:30 pm.

--------------------------
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html#

Quote directly from pg 3 of 5 page article:

"When Jonah Shacknai told friends he was dating an Asian princess..."

This is an informative read:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html

AB states more than a dozen searches; therefore, technically, it could be as many as 23 searches. It's my opinion, these were for Rebecca's research purposes, not sexual pleasure purposes.

Quote:
"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/z...nsion-computer

As far as the exact time of the searches on Rebecca's computer, I will continue searching for the clue to the 8:30 supposition posted. In the meanwhile, suffice it to say, the investigators knew Rebecca's timeline and whereabouts to match and coordinate with the evidence of the case.

imo & mmo unless links included

Hi DeDee!

Time and I had similar questions for you. You did not respond nor provide an answer to the highlighted portions in red. Is it fair to assume these are rumors that you have heard and no source is available? TIA

--------------------------
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html#

Quote directly from pg 3 of 5 page article:

"When Jonah Shacknai told friends he was dating an Asian princess..."

This is an informative read:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html

<snip>

Ok, we don't really know if that is how Jonah phrased it and here is the context:

When Jonah Shacknai told friends he was dating an Asian princess, they thought he was exaggerating. But apparently Zahau&#8217;s family had status. She told friends that her grandfather was chief of the Zahau tribe. Both her grandfather and her father, now known as Robert Zahau, were freedom fighters, opposed to the military regime&#8217;s systematic ethnic cleansing through forced labor, forced migration, rape, and religious persecution (especially of the many Chins, who were converted to Christianity by American missionaries in the 19th century). Her childhood seems to have been one of continual loss and displacement. In Rebecca&#8217;s rendition, at some point in her youth her father was a political prisoner and absent for six years.

Like many immigrants, their journey to freedom wasn&#8217;t easy. According to Rebecca&#8217;s older sister, Mary Zahau-Loehner, when Rebecca was about 3, the family moved to Katmandu because &#8220;our parents wanted us to have a better future.&#8221; Later, Zahau-Loehner says, their father was granted political asylum in Germany, and the family moved to a town about two hours from Frankfurt. Rebecca graduated from high school in Germany and attended Calvary Chapel Bible College Europe, in Millstatt, Austria. There, she met Neil Nalepa, an American from New York. Their engagement enabled her to immigrate to the U.S., and they were married in Nalepa&#8217;s uncle&#8217;s garden on Long Island, Zahau-Loehner says.

Additionally...

Zahau had met Shacknai at the eye clinic where she worked when he went in for an eye checkup in 2009, several months after his separation from Max&#8217;s mother, Dina, a psychologist.

But this thread is getting way off topic as it is supposed to be about computers. So where is that 8:30 evidence?

--------------------------<snip>

AB states more than a dozen searches; therefore, technically, it could be as many as 23 searches. It's my opinion, these were for Rebecca's research purposes, not sexual pleasure purposes.

Quote:
"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/z...nsion-computer

As far as the exact time of the searches on Rebecca's computer, I will continue searching for the clue to the 8:30 supposition posted. In the meanwhile, suffice it to say, the investigators knew Rebecca's timeline and whereabouts to match and coordinate with the evidence of the case.

Do you really think Rebecca would search for 'rape' 'bondage' and 'Asian' given their family history which I posted above. My opinion is that it is not a likely theory that she researched those as opossed to 'suicide' and hanging. In fact, I think that theory is pretty twisted and improbable so what is the point of proposing it?

Hi DeDee, you gave specific details in your posts. E.g., where's the 8:30pm Tuesday time reference regarding the *advertiser censored* searches at the Spreckels mansion computer you mentioned in post #28? Just give one MSM link or references to Zahau lawyers or even Dina's expert report regarding this specific time.

Thanks. This would really help pinpoint the time frame of what happened when and maybe help solve Rebecca's violent death.

Not to be specifically directed toward you, bourne, but the inflammatory remarks re my posts are unnecessary. I simply post words of truth that do not coincide with your established opinions. With the exposure to the same facts, apparently I have arrived at a different conclusion than many WS posters.

There is not time allotted to cull the threads of rumor and innuendo that I did not write.

To whom it may concern: Bond anime was not the only keyword searched.

Quote from my post #40:

"What time frame were the computer searches for bond anime? I thought 8:30pm but could be mistaken."

Also see the same post #40 of this thread:

Quote from the same post:

"As far as the exact time of the searches on Rebecca's computer, I will continue searching for the clue to the 8:30 supposition posted. In the meanwhile, suffice it to say, the investigators knew Rebecca's timeline and whereabouts to match and coordinate with the evidence of the case."

Now I really must go dust myself off.

imo & moo

My point exactly is that, if, as Zahau attorney, AB, reported, these searches were conducted on Rebecca's computer, it was not for sexual purposes of pleasurably viewing *advertiser censored* but rather for the explicit purpose of viewing the manner in which the bondage was created, displayed, utilized. That is why there are not any searches for rope, hanging death, or suicide included in the searches. She had already decided that she would go bondaged so there would be no successful backing out of her decision.

Edited:
She had already decided that she would go in bondages so there would be no successful backing out of her decision or perhaps she wanted to implicate others, or perhaps she was sending a direct message to others.

imo & mmo

AB used the words "sexual content" and "raped". Since the computer searches have not been released we have no way to evaluate the objective of the person who performed the queries. Whether it was for sexual purposes or pleasurable viewing *advertiser censored*. If the search was for the explicit purpose to view someone dying hanging and bound, it could have been used to plan a suicide or a homicide. In my opinion, homicide, maybe a warning or a threat left by the person that ultimately murdered Rebecca.

My point exactly is that, if, as Zahau attorney, AB, reported, these searches were conducted on Rebecca's computer, it was not for sexual purposes of pleasurably viewing *advertiser censored* but rather for the explicit purpose of viewing the manner in which the bondage was created, displayed, utilized. That is why there are not any searches for rope, hanging death, or suicide included in the searches. She had already decided that she would go bondaged so there would be no successful backing out of her decision.

Edited:
She had already decided that she would go in bondages so there would be no successful backing out of her decision or perhaps she wanted to implicate others, or perhaps she was sending a direct message to others.

imo & mmo

Again, if this were some practice she was familiar with, why would she use a water skiing tow rope, one that may have been bought the same day as her death? Recall, there was never any evidence the rope used to kill her came from the house, it was strictly guesswork by SDSO. You assume this practice was something she was familiar with, yet there's no evidence for that, no ropes in the house save the one that killed her.

How does RZ, who was frantically busy all day shuttling people to and from the airport and hospital find the time to somehow log onto a laptop computer, while driving, and watch *advertiser censored* videos to learn how to tie intricate knots? How does someone unfamiliar with complex knot tying manage to learn and memorize how to tie them while driving all over greater San Diego?

Sorry, but that theory doesn't pass the smell test.

Again, if this were some practice she was familiar with, why would she use a water skiing tow rope, one that may have been bought the same day as her death? Recall, there was never any evidence the rope used to kill her came from the house, it was strictly guesswork by SDSO. You assume this practice was something she was familiar with, yet there's no evidence for that, no ropes in the house save the one that killed her.

How does RZ, who was frantically busy all day shuttling people to and from the airport and hospital find the time to somehow log onto a laptop computer, while driving, and watch *advertiser censored* videos to learn how to tie intricate knots? How does someone unfamiliar with complex knot tying manage to learn and memorize how to tie them while driving all over greater San Diego?

Great points Betty! Also, if someone can remind me wasn't a second SW sent regarding materials that could be used for strangulation? IIRC, this was something having to do with the MS investigation. I think of it now because there was a very recent case in TX where some odd items were taken from the victim's parent's home. The were not in any way implicated in their child's death and the perp is now in custody. The SW in that case recovered "restraints" which have been inferred to be an adult novelty. Surely if RZ and JS were engaged in such things, something of the sort would have been recovered from the mansion, right? Those things would have been made public when the previously sealed SW were, right?

Always MOO

Not to be specifically directed toward you, bourne, but the inflammatory remarks re my posts are unnecessary. I simply post words of truth that do not coincide with your established opinions. With the exposure to the same facts, apparently I have arrived at a different conclusion than many WS posters.

There is not time allotted to cull the threads of rumor and innuendo that I did not write.

To whom it may concern: Bond anime was not the only keyword searched.

Quote from my post #40:

"What time frame were the computer searches for bond anime? I thought 8:30pm but could be mistaken."

Also see the same post #40 of this thread:

Quote from the same post:

"As far as the exact time of the searches on Rebecca's computer, I will continue searching for the clue to the 8:30 supposition posted. In the meanwhile, suffice it to say, the investigators knew Rebecca's timeline and whereabouts to match and coordinate with the evidence of the case."

Now I really must go dust myself off.

imo & moo

No worries :) I don't take anything personally here.

I've just finished dusting myself off and gone swimming too. Waiting for the masseuse now... Have you found the link(s) to the 8:30pm Tuesday time for computer *advertiser censored*/anime bond searches yet?

"How does RZ, who is frantically busy all day shuttling people to and from the airport and hospital..." you ask.

http://mapserver.superpages.com//ma...ddistance=Shortest+Time&spddk=Miles&x=85&y=10

From Spreckels, the SD airport is 21 min. one way. Do we assume she drove to and from the airport a total of six times for three guests? That is 51 miles, not including hospital trips. That is 126 minutes or 2h, 6m. Add an ample hour for each guest for incidentals like trips to Dina's and the hospital. = 5h,6m shuttle service

Guest Arrival/Departure time
1. XZ Not Sure
2. NR Not Sure
3. AS someone on the thread mentioned 4 - 4:30? arrival

The Diggety Dog Owner visits RZ at the mansion around 8:45 to take possession of Ocean. If Diggety Dog leaves by 9am, RZ likely is free to begin shuttling and needs a generous 5h,6m shuttle time. There is plenty of time. She is not frantic. Diggety Dog owner described her as quiet. Remember? Not frantic. Provide a link describing RZ as frantic on shuttle day. She wasn't frantic. Mary said her sister did not blame herself for Max's fall. Mary and RZ discussed Thanksgiving in July.

RZ was not frantic. That is a word chosen to embellish the situation but it doesn't belong.

Maybe she had xtra time waiting at the airport so she thinks about the searches she will make or perhaps googles a few topics.

Maybe she waited to search over a dozen keywords until she arrived back at the mansion. I choose this one.

Did LE search the contents of the mansion looking for more ropes? In the master suite? In the master suite closets and drawers? Or long silk ties for Kimonos?

You say she was inexperienced at tying knots. Please provide that link b/c I haven't seen it. She lived on the beach in the summertime. Was there ever any boating? Perhaps I should search for a photo where they are boating.

I can safely assume RZ was familiar with tying rope. A look at her suicide bondage proves that.

imo & moo

No worries :) I don't take anything personally here.

I've just finished dusting myself off and gone swimming too. Waiting for the masseuse now... Have you found the link(s) to the 8:30pm Tuesday time for computer *advertiser censored*/anime bond searches yet?

BOURNE...would it be OK if I cut in for a sec? I recalled some earlier time lines and cell phone records...VERY INTERESTING!

8:00 pm Rebecca and AS return to Coronado. Rebecca last seen by AS.

8:06 pm Outgoing call to MZL cell, 27 minutes,

8:33 pm Incoming call from MZL cell, 3 minutes

It appears RZ was talking on the phone for over 30 minutes & not on her computer at 8:30 PM. (I am unable to talk on my cell phone and type on my laptop at the same time!) Maybe RZ was so busy talking to her sister about the events of the day, she did not know or sense that someone else was in the house?
If she told MZL, "Hey, I just had dinner with "the boys" after they left the hospital and they said MS is improving"....
There would be no reason for RZ doing research on hanging/bondage, she was purposely being misled about MS's condition. Does not make sense she was planning to harm herself.

BOURNE...would it be OK if I cut in for a sec? I recalled some earlier time lines and cell phone records...VERY INTERESTING!

8:00 pm Rebecca and AS return to Coronado. Rebecca last seen by AS.

8:06 pm Outgoing call to MZL cell, 27 minutes,

8:33 pm Incoming call from MZL cell, 3 minutes

It appears RZ was talking on the phone for over 30 minutes & not on her computer at 8:30 PM. (I am unable to talk on my cell phone and type on my laptop at the same time!) Maybe RZ was so busy talking to her sister about the events of the day, she did not know or sense that someone else was in the house?
If she told MZL, "Hey, I just had dinner with "the boys" after they left the hospital and they said MS is improving"....
There would be no reason for RZ doing research on hanging/bondage, she was purposely being misled about MS's condition. Does not make sense she was planning to harm herself.

I would like to see the phone calls and texts for the same time period. TIA

Within 3-5 short hours of Mary and RZ's ph call ending, Rebecca dies.

I could be mistaken but I thought the internet searches were around 8:30. Seeking sites could have been something RZ did after ending the call w/Mary.

When did RZ inform Mary that Max was improving? TIA Show me that evidence. Max was unresponsive, no beating heart, no pulse, after he fell while in her care. The medical specialists were keeping Max alive so his organs could be harvested.

If? the boys said MS is improving...? RZ purposely misled?
There would be no reason for RZ doing research on hanging/bondage, she was purposely being misled about MS's condition.

imo & moo

I could be mistaken but I thought the internet searches were around 8:30. Seeking sites could have been something RZ did after ending the call w/Mary.

When did RZ inform Mary that Max was improving? TIA Show me that evidence. Max was unresponsive, no beating heart, no pulse, after he fell while in her care. The medical specialists were keeping Max alive so his organs could be harvested.

================================================

I'd like to see your proof of EXACT time of RZ death. ME Lucas at Sept.2,2011 sham PC said 3;00am....a month before he said the time of death was between 1:00am -3:00am. Of course, by Sept.2 the Gore suicide theory needed the time of death at 3:00am given that RZ supposedly erased the "dire news" voice message from Jonah at 12:50am. Gore needed the 3 hours to 'sell" his suicide theory given the time involved finding the rope,cutting the rope in sections,rope knots, door message....impossible to do if ME Lucas said 1:00am was time of death. ME Lucas released his AR and there was no mention of RZ Time Of Death.

imo & moo

SDSO concluded Rebecca decided to take her own life after hearing Max was not going to survive. According to JS, he shared this devastating info with Rebecca in a voicemail he left her at 12:30 AM. Rebecca allegedly retrieved this ominous voicemail from Jonah at 12:50 AM. If searching the words "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" was for the sole purpose of committing suicide in this manner, it doesn't fit the 8:30 PM time suggested. Why would Rebecca search suicide methods at 8:30 PM, 4 hours before she knew Maxie was not going to survive?

12:30 AM – Jonah claims to have sent a voicemail message to Rebecca stating that Max’s condition was grave and his death was imminent. The incoming phone call does not appear on Rebecca's cell phone records.

12:50 AM – Allegedly Rebecca retrieves the voicemail message and deletes it. There is no proof that Rebecca herself retrieved and deleted the voicemail. There is no proof the voicemail ever existed.

"How does RZ, who is frantically busy all day shuttling people to and from the airport and hospital..." you ask.

http://mapserver.superpages.com//ma...ddistance=Shortest+Time&spddk=Miles&x=85&y=10

From Spreckels, the SD airport is 21 min. one way. Do we assume she drove to and from the airport a total of six times for three guests? That is 51 miles, not including hospital trips. That is 126 minutes or 2h, 6m. Add an ample hour for each guest for incidentals like trips to Dina's and the hospital. = 5h,6m shuttle service

Guest Arrival/Departure time
1. XZ Not Sure
2. NR Not Sure
3. AS someone on the thread mentioned 4 - 4:30? arrival

The Diggety Dog Owner visits RZ at the mansion around 8:45 to take possession of Ocean. If Diggety Dog leaves by 9am, RZ likely is free to begin shuttling and needs a generous 5h,6m shuttle time. There is plenty of time. She is not frantic. Diggety Dog owner described her as quiet. Remember? Not frantic. Provide a link describing RZ as frantic on shuttle day. She wasn't frantic. Mary said her sister did not blame herself for Max's fall. Mary and RZ discussed Thanksgiving in July.

RZ was not frantic. That is a word chosen to embellish the situation but it doesn't belong.

Maybe she had xtra time waiting at the airport so she thinks about the searches she will make or perhaps googles a few topics.

Maybe she waited to search over a dozen keywords until she arrived back at the mansion. I choose this one.

Did LE search the contents of the mansion looking for more ropes? In the master suite? In the master suite closets and drawers? Or long silk ties for Kimonos?

You say she was inexperienced at tying knots. Please provide that link b/c I haven't seen it. She lived on the beach in the summertime. Was there ever any boating? Perhaps I should search for a photo where they are boating.

I can safely assume RZ was familiar with tying rope. A look at her suicide bondage proves that.

imo & moo

BBM -

-Nina arrived on Monday, not Tuesday around 9:00 PM
-Howard arrived Monday, not Tuesday around 10:00 PM
-Adam arrived Tuesday around 4:00 PM
-XZ left Tuesday, time unknown
-AS, JS, RZ and maybe HL went to dinner Tuesday around 6:00 PM

Rebecca's phone records are available to the public.

Have you viewed the timeline here? The timeline has all of the above information. Each entry has a link to the source. You can also find Rebecca's phone records on the timeline. Here is a link to the thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191945"]Rebecca and Max Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

SDSO concluded Rebecca decided to take her own life after hearing Max was not going to survive. According to JS, he shared this devastating info with Rebecca in a voicemail he left her at 12:30 AM. Rebecca allegedly retrieved this ominous voicemail from Jonah at 12:50 AM. If searching the words "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" was for the sole purpose of committing suicide in this manner, it doesn't fit the 8:30 PM time suggested. Why would Rebecca search suicide methods at 8:30 PM, 4 hours before she knew Maxie was not going to survive?

12:30 AM – Jonah claims to have sent a voicemail message to Rebecca stating that Max’s condition was grave and his death was imminent. The incoming phone call does not appear on Rebecca's cell phone records.

12:50 AM – Allegedly Rebecca retrieves the voicemail message and deletes it. There is no proof that Rebecca herself retrieved and deleted the voicemail. There is no proof the voicemail ever existed.
==============================================

I'd like to get CLEAR in my mind when JS actually called/left message. I recall reading it was 12:25 am or 12:30am but Ann Rule's book on page 197 indicates it may have been 11:48pm Tuesday night which is quite interesting.

The neighbor lady 2 doors down hears SCREAMS and HELP - HELP from Spreckels mansion direction at 11:40 pm and then silence.....8 minutes later Jonah's call
is unanswered by Rebecca. Hmm...

==============================================

I'd like to get CLEAR in my mind when JS actually called/left message. I recall reading it was 12:25 am or 12:30am but Ann Rule's book on page 197 indicates it may have been 11:48pm Tuesday night which is quite interesting.

The neighbor lady 2 doors down hears SCREAMS and HELP - HELP from Spreckels mansion direction at 11:40 pm and then silence.....8 minutes later Jonah's call
is unanswered by Rebecca. Hmm...

I agree Serpico. The alleged phone call from JS to Rebecca does not appear on her phone records. The last phone call was at 9:25 PM from her sister. The next call entry from her phone records is a 12:50 AM voicemail retrieval. Without seeing Jonah's phone records the public cannot verify what time he called and left the alleged VM. Of course, the call may have appeared as a "missed call" on Rebecca's actual cellphone, but I digress. SDSO still has Rebecca's cellphone and waited over 30 days to try and retrieve the VM left by Jonah. SDSO failed to retrieve the alleged VM and once again took Jonah's word as truth. So much is based on JS's words. Why wasn't JS given a polygraph?

12:30 AM &#8211; Jonah claims to have sent a voicemail message to Rebecca stating that Max&#8217;s condition was grave and his death was imminent. The incoming phone call does not appear on Rebecca's cell phone records.

12:50 AM &#8211; Allegedly Rebecca retrieves the voicemail message and deletes it. There is no proof that Rebecca herself retrieved and deleted the voicemail. There is no proof the voicemail ever existed.

BBM Excellent detective work! This debunks the misleading and altogether false speculation about Rebecca searching for suicide methods at 8:30pm. Why would anyone be considering suicide, let alone an emotionally and mentally HEALTHY person like Rebecca when she had not even received the "dire" news about Max yet from Jonah (or anyone else)?

Of course, one could make the very reasonable theory that Max's mother Dina, along with Jonah, had heard the "dire" news about Max on Tues evening, and then Dina left the hospital and paid Rebecca a late-night visit at the Spreckels mansion on Tues to "inform" Rebecca about the "dire" news herself...Dina's physical confrontation and "dire" news about Max could be why Rebecca then became distraught and...suddenly out of the blue "was suicided" (aka murdered) by someone else. Hmm...

I agree Serpico. The alleged phone call from JS to Rebecca does not appear on her phone records. The last phone call was at 9:25 PM from her sister. The next call entry from her phone records is a 12:50 AM voicemail retrieval. Without seeing Jonah's phone records the public cannot verify what time he called and left the alleged VM. Of course, the call may have appeared as a "missed call" on Rebecca's actual cellphone, but I digress. SDSO still has Rebecca's cellphone and waited over 30 days to try and retrieve the VM left by Jonah. SDSO failed to retrieve the alleged VM and once again took Jonah's word as truth. So much is based on JS's words. Why wasn't JS given a polygraph?

The linchpin of Gore's entire findings rests on this purported phone call from JS. The phone call that does not show on Rebecca's phone records. The cellphone not having been "able" to be forensically examined because "software doesn't exist to do so". I am paraphrasing here.

Gore's press conference:

"CONCLUSIONS
- Rebecca received the news regarding Max's grave condition
- She made the decision to take her own life"

Gore states the phone call was the trigger for Rebecca making the decision to commit suicide. There was no apparent attempt to verify the phone call other than through JS's relaying that information. JS's statement of appreciation is posted on the official SDSO website. Yeah, I'll bet Jonah appreciated SDSO. What a crock.

BBM Excellent detective work! This debunks the misleading and altogether false speculation about Rebecca searching for suicide methods at 8:30pm. Why would anyone be considering suicide, let alone an emotionally and mentally HEALTHY person like Rebecca when she had not even received the "dire" news about Max yet from Jonah (or anyone else)?

Of course, one could make the very reasonable theory that Max's mother Dina, along with Jonah, had heard the "dire" news about Max on Tues evening, and then Dina left the hospital and paid Rebecca a late-night visit at the Spreckels mansion on Tues to "inform" Rebecca about the "dire" news herself...Dina's physical confrontation and "dire" news about Max could be why Rebecca then became distraught and...suddenly out of the blue "was suicided" (aka murdered) by someone else. Hmm...
================================================

Problem is that when DINA went on her tv book tour she consistently said it wasn't until Friday that she knew Max wouldn't make it. Of course, she could've been intentionally putting Tuesday as far as away as possible but this is why Rady's Dr.Brad Peterson's deposition will be quite enlightening on many KEY aspects to this death case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRUTHSEEKER85!!