Forensic reports in

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to sum, we have 1) a hair indistinguishable from Caylee with a death band in the trunk, 2) a stink of decomposition in the trunk, 3) Air tests showing chloroform and evidence of human decomposition, and 4) physical samples showing chloroform on different parts of the trunk. What did I miss?

<snipped for length>

:clap: :clap: :clap:

So how anyone could continue to believe this child is alive is totally beyond me... ? :confused:

So, is it correct to assume from the wording of the description of decompositional fluids (all five they described said "appears very early in human decomposition"), that she was in the trunk only for a relatively short time...whatever time frame would constitute "very early human decomposition"? I would assume that if she were there much longer, we would read..." very late in human decomposition..."

Per Harris Faulkner and her discussion with Dr. Michael Bodden from Fox News just now -

Even if they don't find Caylee's body, the DA now has enough forensic evidence that Caylee is dead, and they also have enough forensics evidence to prove that Caylee was in the trunk of the car.

Please do go back and read it again. On page 24 of the .pdf - last paragraph, it reads

Every element known to be associated with decomposition was elevated over control values.

Concentrated t/bowl cleaner.

Well we can see someone went through great effort to rid the trunk of the odor with multiple cleaning agents. Although a lot of elbow grease went into the job, it just wasn't good enough!

Fox News just reported: According to their forensic expert, these tests indicate:

* Of the 51 chemicals present in the trunk, 80% are consistent with decomposition
* Enough evidence to say Caylee is deceased
* Enough evidence to say Caylee was in the trunk of the car

Is anyone aware of whether the Anthony home has a compost bin?

I definitely think there is much more we haven't been shown... in my opinion it has to be, to have pulled off getting a GJ to indict on murder 1. Unfortunately, though, I think the Anthony's will nitpick this report apart to argue their stance that Caylee is still alive.

Don't kill me... but I wish the FBI had just kept this info close at hand and just waited until the trial to start trotting out evidence.

"Air samples dont mean anything".. CA

Elph, it was a court ordered discovery response receipt- It is required disclosure.

As I understand it that motion was persuant to the neglect charge only.
The ones he delayed opinion on were mute when she was indicted pending bail revocation.

Not that I think that the defense was entitled to get this evidence/ruling on the evidence for testing prior to the GJ indictment, BUT the defense pretty much argued to Judge S that the hearing in the neglect case was the only "forum" they had to try to "preserve the evidence" even though the evidence might not be related to the neglect charges, etc. So the defense made those arguments and the Judge took it under advisement - if you go listen to the whole hearing, you'll see what I mean. So, the judge had to issue a ruling and I want to read it - anyone got a link? I haven't seen any rulings on this motion posted on our board. TIA!

Luminol - Used to find traces of blood by forensics.

that's funny when I read the report. my first thought was why would she have blue star cream in her trunk that's for jock itch. Now it makes since I didn't realize BlueStar was a name or brand for Luminol.

Well we can see someone went through great effort to rid the trunk of the odor with multiple cleaning agents. Although a lot of elbow grease went into the job, it just wasn't good enough!

The question it does NOT answer, so far, is when those attempts at cleaning were done. IE: was it done by KC and abandoned due to not working, and thus the potential kidnap scenario developed but the scent just got stronger, or by the gpa's when they picked up the car?

"Air samples dont mean anything".. CA

Elph, it was a court ordered discovery response receipt- It is required disclosure.

In the past, I was thinking that perhaps some of the evidence was being made available in order to facilitate a plea bargain... if they show early how strong their case is -- then maybe she will cop to a lesser charge and show them where Caylee is?

What about the 2.6 days?? Does this mean caylee was taken out of the trunk after only 2.6 days? I thought she remained in there a lot longer than that. And if she was only in there for that period of time, would the car have smelled the way it did a month later???

He wasn't planning on putting out any press releases, according to his last press release.
:waitasec:

Isn't that his profession, putting out press releases? Maybe he felt it is time for a career change.

The question it does NOT answer, so far, is when those attempts at cleaning were done. IE: was it done by KC and abandoned due to not working, and thus the potential kidnap scenario developed but the scent just got stronger, or by the gpa's when they picked up the car?
the mention of maggots and fluid on the exterior of the bag taken from the trunk the day GA picked up the car leads me to believe the car was cleaned after they picked it up.

Does anyone know what time the car was picked up from the towyard? I'm just wondering the amount of time there was between picking it up and calling LE...

The report talked about the chloroform in 3 samples and then 3 other samples that were "consistent with chloroform." Then it said, "No acetone or alcohols identified within examined specimens."

This leads me to believe that, in spite of the search for chloroform recipes, the chloroform was pure and not a mixture that would include acetone or alcohol. Does this sound right? And, if so, where does that leave us with the computer searches?

I want to say the car was picked up from the towyard around noon or 1pm...and then Cindy went looking for Casey. I could be wrong though....I'll try to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot