Forgotten west memphis 3

Did you ever stop to consider that he made the boys tie each other up that would account for 3 different kind of knots explain how Terry Hobbs hair wound up tied in the knot he’s the murderer

Did you ever stop to consider that he made the boys tie each other up that would account for 3 different kind of knots explain how Terry Hobbs hair wound up tied in the knot he’s the murderer
congratulations on solving the case
then why doesn’t the DA release the evidence for further DNA testing to prove definitively who it was. It’s because they don’t want to look like asses for not doing there job right the police department coerced that confession

Its a stretch at best. Its worrying me that people need to make these mental stretches continually to push it away from damien echols and his crew. They kids we,re 8 years old...i m not sure many people would be able to tie a knot like that in the midst of a panicked situation let alone 3 8 year olds. I think the far more likely answer is we,re looking at 3 or more suspects.

Especially when we add the relevance of knots in the occult. Anyone remember damien echols magick. The penny starts to drop.

Its a stretch at best. Its worrying me that people need to make these mental stretches continually to push it away from damien echols and his crew. They kids we,re 8 years old...i m not sure many people would be able to tie a knot like that in the midst of a panicked situation let alone 3 8 year olds. I think the far more likely answer is we,re looking at 3 or more suspects.

Especially when we add the relevance of knots in the occult. Anyone remember damien echols magick.

full moon. No alibis. Knots used in the occult to signify the binding of a spell. Candle wax. Fibres from a robe. Multiple homicides. Mutilation. Eventually the penny starts to drop or it should at least anyway.

Even the supposed terry hobbs hair....their we,re many hairs found at the scene...they,ve found one thats similar to terrys and 7 percent of the population. Its hardly cast iron evidence especially when terrys pretty much got an alibi as such.

Was at jacobys 3 times that night.
Seen mark byers according to marks initial report.
Picked up his wife at 9.
Reported it to the police at 9.24.
Was seen by the policeman with mark byers according to initial report.

If terry did do it...hes had quite a night fitting it all in. As well as having the brains to make the kids tie each other up to throw the police off.

Yet we still wait on working alibis for echols, misskelly and jasons. If one doesnt have an alibi...its bad luck. Two its starting to appear suspicion....three....i think we,re looking at three guys with big problems. How can none of ghem have a proper working alibi. From there you start to look into echols mindset....occult practices....past behaviours. If you dont have them as far and and the biggest suspects in this case...you probably shouldnt ever be a juror.

I work in Mental Health,was Echols on any medication for his mental health and since being freed is he still on meds?

Just watched the recent documentary. Not followed the case in years but still cant shake off the thought that these guys are guilty.

About time someone done a documentary focussing on these 3 as suspects. We only really get it from the other side. Which is basically anybody but them.

Its like listening to the expert fbi profiler...i know hes meant to be an expert but to me one of the biggest pieces of evidence was....the three knots each being tied a different way. Surely any reasonable person expert or not realises it points towards....at least 3 people being involved in the crime.

That defo wasnt a one man job.

With that evidence alone....you start to add the 3 memphis kids had no alibi. We,re found to be lying about their alibi. They also spent a good bit of time in them woods.

Damiens mental records points towards him being well capable of it. He defo would fit a real profile of the crime at the least.

Thats without looking at the other evidence. You,ve got a kid that continually confesses to it. Etc etc.

The crime itself does point towards it not being adults involved for me. Its far more likely that 3 or more we,re involved. I m not sure you,d easily find 3 full grown adults that would go along with something like that. One messed up to do it fair enough but 3 up for it. I m not so sure. Its highly improbable anyway. It looks more like the work of 3 teenagers who are a lot more likely to be impressionable. Still reckon the ringleaders being damien has got the other two fully involved.

Its not exactly a stretch. Think common sense alone pretty much tells you who killed them kids.

Dont think they will ever get it solved 100 percent. Tragic for all involved tbh.
I know for a fact they are not!
I am 99% sure I know who did. The cops were so convenced those boys did it because they were both and different you could not tell them anything. No one would even listen and I tried for years. The person responsible blended in like normal people. little did the town people know the new kid that fit in was psychopath. He had gotten released from a place in another state for rapping a three year old girl for months his own half sister and 18month half old brother. He was released into the custody of his paternal grandfather. A very abusive ex police chief.(could and would help him cover it up) Before that he would feed small animals to other animals for fun. He was in the boy scouts since 6 eagle scout at time, could have been thier pack leader. he'd hog time things, set fire to thing all the time.
(He had gotten a badge in knots in scouts.) Those dead boys were scouts they probably knew him trusted him and would go down were they found them with no fear. One thing that never made sense they were scared of the goth boys I don't think they would follow them to the spot. Oh he lived in the apts next to the area he could look out his window and see overlook the site every time he looked out his window

Last edited:
I've avoided this case for decades due to the nature of the crime against children. Detective Mains raised my curiosity.

If Damien is guilty, why would he be pushing for DNA testing?

LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas — Update-- Lawyers for Damien Echols have appealed the order which denied him to test forensic evidence.
The West Memphis Three will make their appeal to the courts after last month when a judge ruled their petition to test new DNA evidence as "not within their rights."
Judge Tonya Alexander denied Damien Echols' Habeas Corpus petition because she said that under Arkansas law, it's only available to someone who is currently in state custody.

West Memphis Three lawyers preparing for appeal

July 22, 2022

It shocks me how many people support Damien. IMO it's like those that are manipulated in cults or by serial killers who feed into the sensationalism and media portrayal of themselves as mysterious, fascinating and/or 'attractive' in some way, rather than reflecting on their actions and criminal activity. I guess it's just when manipulation and vulnerability collide.
I watched the documentary and fully expected to see a film about how innocent the WM3 were, and I came away feeling like they were guilty. That documentary certainly didn’t persuade me of their innocence at all, and I actually wanted to be convinced of it. Hmmmmm. A real shame, but they were convicted , so at least served a lot of time, if not all they deserved.

Last edited:
I watched the documentary and fully expected to see a film about how innocent the WM3 were, and I came away feeling like they were guilty. That documentary certainly didn’t persuade me of their innocence at all, and I actually wanted to be convinced of it. Hmmmmm. A real shame, but they were convicted , so at least served a lot of time, if not all they deserved.

The real shame is that these 3 young men were ever arrested.

I am conducting independent research bc I prefer to have a full understanding of the facts from all sides, as much as it is possible and I'm not finished. I'm currently watching "Devil's Knot."

Did the "West of Memphis" docu explain that Jessie is mentally retarded with the IQ of an eight year old? Jessie is the one who gave cops 5 different confessions, imho false confessions? He's the only one who returned to WM when released.

Did it adequately explain why THobbs' hair was found in the shoelace knot tied onto MMoore? I suspect TH was jealous of his wife's affection for her adorable son. That may explain why Stevie's handsome face was gouged. "WofM" is next to watch on my list.

“In the middle of a knot that had been tightened, there was hair jammed in the middle of that knot,” said a forensic expert in the film.
Forensic experts say DNA evidence ties Hobbs to the crime scene and that neighbors saw him with the boys that night.

Terry Hobbs Breaks His Silence

A second hair found on a tree stump near where the bodies were found matched that of David Jacoby, a friend of Terry Hobbs, whom Hobbs visited roughly an hour before the boys disappeared.
<> a prized pocket knife owned by Stevie, one he almost always carried with him, was later found among Terry Hobbs's possessions

Who Killed The Three Boys?

There was no satanic abuse of the children, imho. Although I'm not a forensic pathologist, the penile appendage and genitalia was most likely gnawed by a hungry turtle or nibbled by a fish in the creek.

Damien's GF etched her name on his arm, then allegedly kissed the bloody name. Humanitarian AJ wore a locket of BIllyBob's blood and wore first husband's name written in her blood on a tshirt. Is that Satanic worship or symbolisms of love? Does it indicate occultic behavior?

That's all I have for now. Whew.

As a preface (and caveat) to my post, I haven't followed this case until very recently and I certainly do not have an in-depth knowledge of it. However, I think that the three who were convicted for it are likely innocent. At least of this crime. It's my impression that this case is an example of how "messy" crimes can be: They sometimes happen to and around bad people, undesirable people, mentally ill people, misfits, ill-equipped LE, crooked LE, coincidences, and all manner of other aspects of life.

Usually, I am on the side of believing that those who have been convicted are guilty, but reading through this case, I'm really surprised at how many people are so adamant at the guilt of these three, although as far as I know, there is really no evidence to tie them to it.

That being said, I do have a theory, which does, indeed, involve at least three men (hence, the three knots) two of whom are actually connected to the crime scene. I have no doubt that the M3 could have been involved in the occult (vs. merely exhibiting the "trappings" of such, which is often the case) but I don't know of any occult references at the scene. (Perhaps I am wrong on this, please let me know if I've missed that.) There is a case to be made, however, which weaves together crime scene evidence, statements made by the friend of the boys, timelines, and other known factors, combined with what we know about real life, which would explain the crime well, and includes a convincing motive. I'm not sure I want to go into it all here for various reasons, not least of which is that it's likely been debated much here in earlier threads, but I do think the M3 were sort of a red herring in this crime. I seriously wish that those responsible would be held accountable.

Whether or not this case is 'solved' depends on your definition of the word. In the eyes of the State of Arkansas, the case is solved. Damien, Jesse and Jason committed the murders and paid for it. Case closed. Supporters of the WM3 obviously will never believe this so they will say the case is 'unsolved'.

I'm not sure using that word in any capacity applies here because none of the WM3 will acknowledge they did it, JMB is dead and Terry Hobbs vehemently denies any involvement. So I think deciding if the case is "solved" depends on what side of the fence you're on.

I’m
The real shame is that these 3 young men were ever arrested.

I am conducting independent research bc I prefer to have a full understanding of the facts from all sides, as much as it is possible and I'm not finished. I'm currently watching "Devil's Knot."

Did the "West of Memphis" docu explain that Jessie is mentally retarded with the IQ of an eight year old? Jessie is the one who gave cops 5 different confessions, imho false confessions? He's the only one who returned to WM when released.

Did it adequately explain why THobbs' hair was found in the shoelace knot tied onto MMoore? I suspect TH was jealous of his wife's affection for her adorable son. That may explain why Stevie's handsome face was gouged. "WofM" is next to watch on my list.

There was no satanic abuse of the children, imho. Although I'm not a forensic pathologist, the penile appendage and genitalia was most likely gnawed by a hungry turtle or nibbled by a fish in the creek.

Damien's GF etched her name on his arm, then allegedly kissed the bloody name. Humanitarian AJ wore a locket of BIllyBob's blood and wore first husband's name written in her blood on a tshirt. Is that Satanic worship or symbolisms of love? Does it indicate occultic behavior?

That's all I have for now. Whew.
I agree with what you’re saying and I’m also EXTREMELY interested in not only this case, but true crime, and specifically in Casey Anthony case again, since the documentary came out. I remember both of the cases. I remember being little and watching a documentary on the Memphis three and thinking how sick they were. And how disgusted I was when Casey Anthony was found not guilty. And then, I began TONS of research into her case and realized just how much that either we as the public don’t know because it wasn’t allowed to be disclosed or was just flat out lied about and became determined to find everything I could about the case. EVERYTHING. I’m currently in the same process with this one. Any help or anything you might have that may be helpful would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Whether or not this case is 'solved' depends on your definition of the word. In the eyes of the State of Arkansas, the case is solved. Damien, Jesse and Jason committed the murders and paid for it. Case closed. Supporters of the WM3 obviously will never believe this so they will say the case is 'unsolved'.

I'm not sure using that word in any capacity applies here because none of the WM3 will acknowledge they did it, JMB is dead and Terry Hobbs vehemently denies any involvement. So I think deciding if the case is "solved" depends on what side of the fence you're on.
Personally I don’t think it’s solved either way. Because there is NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER on who really did it. Until then, it won’t be solved. Which I might add might very likely be possible if city officials wouldn’t keep fighting so hard to stop the Memphis three from being able to have evidence tested for dna. That part really sticks out to me.

I know for a fact they are not!
I am 99% sure I know who did. The cops were so convenced those boys did it because they were both and different you could not tell them anything. No one would even listen and I tried for years. The person responsible blended in like normal people. little did the town people know the new kid that fit in was psychopath. He had gotten released from a place in another state for rapping a three year old girl for months his own half sister and 18month half old brother. He was released into the custody of his paternal grandfather. A very abusive ex police chief.(could and would help him cover it up) Before that he would feed small animals to other animals for fun. He was in the boy scouts since 6 eagle scout at time, could have been thier pack leader. he'd hog time things, set fire to thing all the time.
(He had gotten a badge in knots in scouts.) Those dead boys were scouts they probably knew him trusted him and would go down were they found them with no fear. One thing that never made sense they were scared of the goth boys I don't think they would follow them to the spot. Oh he lived in the apts next to the area he could look out his window and see overlook the site every time he looked out his window
Where does this information come from if you don’t mind?

I’m

I agree with what you’re saying and I’m also EXTREMELY interested in not only this case, but true crime, and specifically in Casey Anthony case again, since the documentary came out. I remember both of the cases. I remember being little and watching a documentary on the Memphis three and thinking how sick they were. And how disgusted I was when Casey Anthony was found not guilty. And then, I began TONS of research into her case and realized just how much that either we as the public don’t know because it wasn’t allowed to be disclosed or was just flat out lied about and became determined to find everything I could about the case. EVERYTHING. I’m currently in the same process with this one. Any help or anything you might have that may be helpful would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hobb's hair tied in the shoelace of victim MM sealed it for me. It's akin to the fibers from Patsy Ramsey's jacket that matched identical to the fibers found in the knot of the ligature tied around the neck of her daughter, JonBenet. Science does not lie. It speaks the truth.

I'm thrilled you are interested in these cases. Best to you - always.

YES. When i die i will still believe Terry is the killer as well as his friend. Why were they both there first off? Maybe looking for the kids? Then why didn’t they find them knowing they were there. Doesn’t make any since and i thoroughly believe they tied the knots, had the strength to commit the murders, as well as Terrys obvious lack of emotion compared to the other parents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back