Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

I will say she looks great for having that many kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe this type of statement is appropriate. If she doesn't like the way people are sentenced she can question that somewhere else. It's ok to say she doesn't agree with the life sentence though.

I do agree with this. It's such a line to toe. I agree with what she's saying, but I think I'd personally stick with making it about my loved one more than the shooter.

I don't believe this type of statement is appropriate. If she doesn't like the way people are sentenced she can question that somewhere else. It's ok to say she doesn't agree with the life sentence though.

It does seem at times like we are in Church and she is sharing her salvation with us---I am surprised that they are allowing this-even with her emotions thrown in ---- her personal tales

Hello again! I was on briefly at the start then, WS went poof! IP not found!
I felt the power of the officer's statement. I've been crying all morning here!

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Bonnie Kate’s mom giving statement now. Mom says the gun jammed when JH tried to shoot her again

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Kathleen Pourciau, whose daughter Bonnie Kate Pourciau was shot in #theatershooting, says these statements should come before sentencing

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Kathleen Pourciau, whose daughter Bonnie Kate was shot in #theatershooting, says 100-plus yr sentence is "absurd" & makes "mockery of court"

It does seem at times like we are in Church and she is sharing her salvation with us---I am surprised that they are allowing this-even with her emotions thrown in ---- her personal tales

I was just about to post this. I'm a Christian and I love my faith but I think she is going too far and might end up being annoying.

#theatershooting

Says that in spite of her pain, Bonnie Kate wished for mercy for JH.

I was just about to post this. I'm a Christian and I love my faith but I think she is going too far and might end up being annoying.

I am as well---I'm feeling like this is a revival meeting --- its just an odd odd statement.

I am as well---I'm feeling like this is a revival meeting --- its just an odd odd statement.

I agree. I think we have to be careful to balance our witness with care not to come on too heavy. I think she has made this speech in church many times and that's why she is so comfortable with it.

#theatershooting

Says JH looked at Bonnie Kate when she testified. She looked for remorse, but saw a smirk.

#theatershooting

Says JH looked at Bonnie Kate when she testified. She looked for remorse, but saw a smirk.

#theatershooting

We long to see the evil bondage broken in JH.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 37s37 seconds ago
Bonnie Cate's mom very eloquently describing effects of the #Theatershooting right now live at http://THeGoldPatrol.com

Ok I am now waiting for her to ask everyone to bow their heads in prayer......

Wow. Powerful. He said "I saw the shooter's parents walking back to the elevator. His dad was smiling. Laughing. Probably because his son was spared the sentence that he carried out on other people."

So wrong on many levels to do that jab to the parents in my opinion.

I was at a funeral viewing and ended up laughing because of the stories we told while at the funeral viewing. I still cringe now after the fact thinking of what people thought of all of us laughing . there were about 20 of us friends doing such and telling stories of his life ..

Just sayin. we don't know what that laughter was due to.

The judge is getting fed up with this statement. You can see it in his body language.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Mom says Bonnie Kate didn’t have the emotional reserves to be there today.

#theatershooting
says about handling of the trial - younger daughter asked about JH fate when they returned home

#theatershooting

When told they didn’t know yet, the 9-year-old said “I don’t know how to handle this”.
#theatershooting

When told they didn’t know yet, the 9-year-old said “I don’t know how to handle this”.

#theatershooting

Mom talking about Christ and forgiveness on earth

he Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 33s34 seconds ago
#theatershooting

re: sentence of life - Bonnie called her and sobbing. Shocked

xxxxxxxx ‏@xxxxxxxxxx · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge Samour doesn't look comfortable with the religious content of Bonnie's mom's statement #theatershooting

The judge is getting fed up with this statement. You can see it in his body language.

He is doing some busy work now---prior he seemed to pay attention to the witnesses---also should be breaking soon....

I don't know if the Judge can stop this. The defense cannot 'object', is that right?

#theatershooting

Bonnie sadness - sentence - emotional pain. When justice isn’t served - brutal message to victims

#theatershooting

Says your pain/loss really isn’t that important

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 46s46 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Punishment said to her The life of JH was worth more than the 12 he took and many more hurt.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

He got away with something that she was severely punished for

Judge interrupted her. I don't blame him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back