Former FBI Agent Reveals True Identity Of "Todd Black"

http://www.wftv.com/news/18651683/detail.html

*snip*
"The public relations spokesman for Casey's defense team finally admitted he's convicted felon Gil Cabot.
A Press Corps Media release Thursday confirmed Cabot was one of several media contacts working under the name of Todd Black.
Cabot was convicted for trying to extort Entertainment Tonight anchor Jann Carl by falsely claiming he had compromising photographs of her. Carl had previously turned down his offer to be her agent."
It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it mean, in part 2 of the article, where it says "image of the record linking Black/Cabot phone to Ms. Lorena Baez..."?
One of the numbers that surfaced belonged to her.

Where is this latest press release from PCM? I don't see it on wftv's site.

lol, I did not either, but it might be somewhere else, WFTV is not gonna get much on this anymore.

Big of him after 3.5 mos of lying publicly about it to admit it was true.

WHAT??

Mark my words, that came from Baez.. call the dogs off!!

lol, I did not either, but it might be somewhere else, WFTV is not gonna get much on this anymore.

Big of him after 3.5 mos of lying publicly about it to admit it was true.

WHAT??

Mark my words, that came from Baez.. call the dogs off!!
So what does it mean in the long run IYO?

So what does it mean in the long run IYO?

Honestly, nothing.
I think Giltod has an iron-clad deal, with iron-clad confidentiality agreements (which wont hold up in proceedings, btw if they violate FBA regs).

I think JB is trying to hock pics for Casey now because the gig is up, and he has to cut that revenue stream from scrutiny, while the bar- with any luck, had disection in BIO 101. They're gonna need it.

I could tell you today, the 3 top entertainment execs that spent the most time in JB office in July/August. It would not mean a dang until someone or some agency with the appropriate subpoena power based on cause, gets off their azz. They will. It is just tough to watch anymore.

Honestly, nothing.
I think Giltod has an iron-clad deal, with iron-clad confidentiality agreements (which wont hold up in proceedings, btw if they violate FBA regs).

I think JB is trying to hock pics for Casey now because the gig is up, and he has to cut that revenue stream from scrutiny, while the bar- with any luck, had disection in BIO 101. They're gonna need it.

I could tell you today, the 3 top entertainment execs that spent the most time in JB office in July/August. It would not mean a dang until someone or some agency with the appropriate subpoena power based on cause, gets off their azz. They will. It is just tough to watch anymore.
Thanks...I agree...so frustrating.

The next day, Black's company, Press Corps Media, sent a news release stating that "Todd Black" is a composite name that has been used by three people working Anthony's case.

Then the company sent another news release that stated, "Mr. Cabot was a 'Todd Black' media contact, but only as a consultant with a selected group in the media pool . . ."

Baez's lawyer has stated that Press Corps Media was retained by a family in Connecticut, and that Baez did not retain and does not pay the company.

It's unclear where Cabot, who has ties to entertainment companies, lives.

Multiple attempts to reach him and his associates have been unsuccessful.

Too much baggage?

Veteran Orlando defense attorney Cheney Mason said he wonders why Baez would allow someone to act as his spokesman who concealed his identity, and has a criminal history.

He thinks Cabot's involvement discredits the defense and hurts Anthony.

"Mr. Baez and team, in my humble opinion, should have run this guy out of town a long time ago.

"He needs to take this baggage out."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0709feb07,0,7214847.story

It all seems strangely lax, on the part of someone so insistent that nothing "taint" his client's defense... JMHO

:parrot:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back