Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell the woman to move from in front of the camera?!

I see grey shirt and blonde hair that I would like to grab, until they decide to MOVE out of the shot.

The person in the gray shirt needs to be told to MOVE...Someone contact Fox :crazy:

*Excuse me, your mom is not a glass maker. Please move, I cannot see*

What we missed while watching the cam. Lee almost hit a protestor and she hit the car. Cindy and Lee were outside talking to the cops which is why everyone was looking over to the left.

Looks like the yellow tape is down on the right side. They will be out before too long fixing it. Just hope there are no incidents.

News said that when Lee pulled in, he didn't slow down. Came close to hitting the lady holding the child. Leave your kids at home people!!! Police are there.

More kids there :mad:

did anyone see if lee brought Casey home mine has been freezing like crazy and i couldnt see

News said that when Lee pulled in, he didn't slow down. Came close to hitting the lady holding the child. Leave your kids at home people!!! Police are there.

I agree 100% that the children should be left home, but that was really stupid on Lee's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled