Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just watched the video and now know what was happening to the left. CA came out, took the tombstone, and threw it into her backyard. Then, for some obscure reason, brought it back out front. WTH???

someone must have informed them they could get in trouble for taking peoples stuff away from them. lol

Oh geez, the protesters are such bad actors with their phony tears. I like this newscaster. He's fair at least, making it clear that, unlike what the "adults" said, no child was actually hit and that the protesters were being very cruel to Cindy but she kept her cool in spite of it.

I wonder just how many people are viewing this cam, worldwide. 10,000's+? Can someone call Fox and find out :)? JK

Maybe because of all the "hits" Fox is getting is effecting the "mechanics" of the cam/website.

Notice all the Caution tape now is laying in a pile?

2wqxurl.jpg

OMG, Somebody is gonna get angry. They need to move that tripod.

Something must be going on in the driveway, lots of people over there now.

Wow, even the chick with the stroller is getting in on the action in the driveway...

The lady with the child in the stroller really needs to take that baby home. Did she not see enough with the other two girls who almost got hit.

huh I knew this kind of stuff was going to begin happening. can you believe those "mothers"? unreal. un friggin real.

those b!tches need to get arrested!

Lee knew these protesters were there. Like it or not...he knew. For him to come flying in the driveway like that is unbelieveable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname