Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is kc today?

Not booked in as of 10AM.

LA is her ride to JB's.

Didnt her weekly schedule say she was going to be at his office all week?

RUMOR: She left home at 11:30 last night.

no people, just a house and a trailor in the street. pretty boring.

i didnt hear that rumor. I just checked oc for new inmates, nothing yet. I think she was asked to turn herself in??

I won't be surprised if she doesn't go to JB's office today. I've never met an attorney that works past noon on Fridays.

I was here all night (yes, I'm embarrassed about that) and she didn't leave during the night.

If she left at 1130 last night, wouldnt someone have seen that? Where is this rumor coming from?

I really irks me that they have that big billboard of Caylee in their front yard. The person that KNOWS where Caylee is is IN THEIR OWN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :furious:

Wow, I'm glad a truck drove by. I was beginning to think the web cam was stuck.

I really irks me that they have that big billboard of Caylee in their front yard. The person that KNOWS where Caylee is is IN THEIR OWN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :furious:

I think lots of us are feeling that way.

BTW- I meant to say to you last night that I just think your signiture picture is so very sweet!

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Recordings of Casey Anthony interviews released
11:16 a.m.: The Orange County Sheriff's Office today released the audio recordings of interviews conducted between Casey Anthony and investigators on July 16 - the day the 22-year-old mother was arrested.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091208,0,5308451.story

Yeah I know but they haven't released the tapes to use yet! Dang teases! Can't wait to listen to though guys. Gotta hear her voice for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea