Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....either my cam was frozen or those are seriously fast clouds...I'm showing clearing sky again.

vz7l06.jpg

I'm looking for her next arrest to go down today or tomorrow while national news coverage is on Ike. Casey staying home today could be for her last supper.

Just want to say thank you for all your posts to help me stay in the "loop" while I have to work :rolleyes:

Just want to say thank you for all your posts to help me stay in the "loop" while I have to work :rolleyes:
Wish there was more for us to report and photos regarding the CAM to post, but so far been a slow day :)

I'm wondering what's going on with the rolling billboard? On Wednesday night, George pulled the billboard in front of the house. The billboard was gone during the day yesterday, but was back again last night, with the car blocking a portion of the driveway. Today the car is gone, but the billboard is still there.

I wonder how the neighborhood homeowners association feels about that billboard? Here, we can't have any sort of trailer, motorhome, or RV blocking the streetview. It's a traffic hazard for people pulling out of their driveway as they can't see oncoming traffic.

sniped

I wonder how the neighborhood homeowners association feels about that billboard? Here, we can't have any sort of trailer, motorhome, or RV blocking the streetview. It's a traffic hazard for people pulling out of their driveway as they can't see oncoming traffic.

my city in FL do not allow you to park along the street overnight even in our neighborhood, all four tires have to be off of the asphalt part of the roadway and not blocking the road.

Hey George and Cindy - another great day of using that billboard to find Caylee. Nice to see its been SITTING at the Anthony house all day. Way to go Anthony's. Way to search for Caylee by doing nothing. I hope kidfinders repos that thing tonight. I'm tired of seeing it on the webcam. It should be out rollin, rollin rollin. What a waste resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther