Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This web cam is very important to me since I live in the midwest. I can't see the local news as I'm sure a lot of others can't either.

Ok it seems to me that this is the same car that was parked at the foot of the drive way last night. I just noticed the rims. Does Cindy drive a black pt.Cruiser? and could this be her car?

Ok it seems to me that this is the same car that was parked at the foot of the drive way last night. I just noticed the rims. Does Cindy drive a black pt.Cruiser? and could this be her car?

No, Cindy has a Toyota 4-runner or Nissan Pathfinder type vehicle.

At first I thought so too but two large men got out of it.

Does someone have a cam shot of the car from last night? and of Cindy's car on the front lawn from the other day?

Those people on the sidewalk do not look like tey have any signs.

Looks like the same car thats there to me.
Are those guys still in the car?

Really cause when my neighbor died in a construction accident they sent the coroner in that same exact car

Oh, well that would explain why you make that association. I think of PT Cruisers as fun silly cars, I'd never see one and think coroner - unless of course I'd seen a coroner arrive in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daz1975