Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems that Cindy knows by being outside she will have some sort of confrontation . Why not hire someone to do yard work ? They pay 2 guys to sit in lawn chairs .

My thoughts exactly, hire someone to do the front lawn then go in the backyard and work on it if that helps you relax. Good thought Irish.

Who she talking to now ?

They are to far away for me to be sure. But a few mintues ago a well dressed woman walked by on the street. Where what looks like that shade of clothes and hair. I thought she was a reporter. they beige camera guy was sticking close to her.

Is there anyone else that thinks these appearances outside the house like this is baiting the media and protesters ? It seems like Cindy especialy likes to instigate IMO

I totally agree, she is consumed by it, or else she would stay inside.

As I mentioned in a previous post I'd be willing to bet she has spent more time in that yard in the past 2 months than the entire time she has lived there.

I know first hand that the LAST thing you do when grieving is want an AUDIENCE.

And even IF she really does believe little Caylee is still alive, isn't she at least grieving for the loss of her mere presence?

Missing someone you truly love, not to mention someone you have NURTURED, would be more than enough to cause you to grieve.

And of course people grieve in different ways, but how she is behaving is alien to any human emotion known to mankind.

Some people find it relaxing. Doing physical work, works off tenision and stress. It would be helpful to do it themselfs.

OK I agree but they do have a back yard w/privacy fence they can do that in

CA said at one of the candlelight vigils that she understood why KC was so calm, because she now felt that same calm. That she knew Caylee was safe. blah blah blah

She is out here for the cameras to SEE her do her normal thing and have her normal routine, because she is, and I quote: calm and knows Caylee is safe.

All for show IMO!

Well they do have a HOA..and are still responsible to maintain a neat and tidy yard even though they have this circus going on around them..
I'm waiting for the guy who first had the Caylee dolls..then the tombstone..i figure its Saturday so he must have extra time on his hand to come up with something even more shocking..maybe the monsters will come back today..

I am sure the home owner's assoc. would understand that they are missing their grandchild..or are they?

If not, and I was a member of the A family (cringe), then I would let them KNOW that my yard could basically go straight to hell along with them (the HOA) until my baby was found.

2hoxtsn.jpg

hello long time lurker here first post though .....
i see ca doing what looks like yard work....but what i don't get is the media out there filming it,and why do they have a webcam showing their house 24/7,what happen to right of privacy?Iam in no way siding with the anythony family,i do believe kc is absolutely guilty of her daughters disapearance and feel horribly sad for the gp's.But i can't help but feel all the media and webcams at their home is just wrong.have never seen anything like this befor....anyone else feel this way?

I wonder why Lee parked in the street? Expecting another vehicle to pull up?
It was my understanding that charges were again brought on Casey and she had to turn herself in within a certain time-frame. I assume I'm mistaken and there hasn't been an official warrant released yet.
I doubt I'll see such a case like this in my lifetime. Course I thought that when the OJ thing went down also.

This family is a train wreck. . .and well you know the rest.

CA said at one of the candlelight vigils that she understood why KC was so calm, because she now felt that same calm. That she knew Caylee was safe. blah blah blah

She is out here for the cameras to SEE her do her normal thing and have her normal routine, because she is calm and knows Caylee is safe IMO

I'm sorry this might be off topic but calm and knows Caylee is safe

If Caylee was safe why are we all sitting here watching the house ? Where is Caylee ? Why not share with us all Where Caylee is so we can all go back to our normal life , maybe do our own yard work .

Why are they receiving donations for a missing child if They Know she's safe ??

i see ca doing what looks like yard work....but what i don't get is the media out there filming it,and why do they have a webcam showing their house 24/7,what happen to right of privacy?Iam in no way siding with the anythony family,i do believe kc is absolutely guilty of her daughters disapearance and feel horribly sad for the gp's.But i can't help but feel all the media and webcams at their home is just wrong.have never seen anything like this befor....anyone else feel this way?

It's not 24/7 we're luck if it works a few hours out of the day

The cams and the attention all make sense. We are the interested people watching them, and the A's have brought all the attention upon themselves. I do agree with you that I've never seen anything like this before - it's a real reality show, for once.

I'm sorry this might be off topic but calm and knows Caylee is safe

If Caylee was safe why are we all sitting here watching the house ? Where is Caylee ? Why not share with us all Where Caylee is so we can all go back to our normal life , maybe do our own yard work .

Why are they receiving donations for a missing child if They Know she's safe ??

I PMed you. Don't want to lose our thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname