Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be fox local....it's not on national.
Do you have a web link?

Hi Guys. I know it is frustrating when others go off topic. But please, don't respond because then you are going off topic too.
Just ignore anything offtopic and report it.
thank you thank you.
no need to respond to this or we'll all be even more OT :blowkiss:

We need 3 cams. One at this angle. One from the other direction up high and overlooking everything. And everyone's favorite straight up the driveway shot.

Someone mention that to Fox for us. LOL

And sound. And a live stream. Not that we're asking for much! :crazy:

b5fx4m.jpg

Look in the lower left hand corner of the window at the front - looked like a computer screen to me.

Its in this one too - I have a magnifying glass and it really isn't a "glare" from a light

Its in this one too

And now in this one - its gone. hhhmmmmm

Look in the lower left hand corner of the window at the front - looked like a computer screen to me.

Its in this one too - I have a magnifying glass and it really isn't a "glare" from a light

Its in this one too

And now in this one - its gone. hhhmmmmm

Well, Casey couldn't be bothered to go to her own missing child's vigil so maybe she was watching it on the web cam with us. Wow amazing how that idea just made me feel really ill.

is there anything u guys miss...lol im telling u if anything happens to me or my family im calling on you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it is... gnite all. Tomorrow tis another day. Prayers for Caylee

Has anyone heard any activity on the police scanner? I.m guessing they probably use cell phones for such a high profile case

All call's are recorded no matter what. Wife of an ex-cop...It still goes the the scanner.

Yep, cam is off for the night. Frozen from hours ago. I am shutting it down now.

looking at the yard this morning all that tape and signs just looks insane. Then I think I 'm caught up in this chaotic insanity too, because I actually clicked and looked at some yard in Fl! It really does look like a frenzied mass of chaos and insanity, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde