Fox 35 Mobile Web CAM Thread #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's George's HHR next to CA's 4-Runner. Don't know about the van

i59a12.jpg

i thought george had an hhr...and it doesn't look like the first car in the driveway; did he get a new car and i totally missed it?:waitasec:

i thought george had an hhr...and it doesn't look like the first car in the driveway; did he get a new car and i totally missed it?:waitasec:
I made a big 'boo-boo' on the model, sorry!

Did anyone see LA pull that tantrum and yank the stuff off? If so, how was his demeanor? Was he mad, yelling, fussing??????
Thanks everyone! I am going to have to start watching again .

Did anyone see LA pull that tantrum and yank the stuff off?
Nothing that has been seen in the Fox media clips was viewed on the CAM.

IF the CAM becomes activated ongoing as in the past there will be screen caps here.

Nothing that has been seen in the Fox media clips was viewed on the CAM.

IF the CAM becomes activated ongoing as in the past there will be screen caps here.

Thank you so much Tom'sGirl. You have always been such an information angel. I will go try to find it elsewhere. I was really hoping you all saw it. I have found most of the observations here, more in line with reality, then reported in some news stories. :bowdown:

I made a big 'boo-boo' on the model, sorry!

oh, no big deal! i JUST thought maybe i missed something somewhere, easy enough to do in this case, that's for sure.

Looks like GA just pulled into the garage.

Looks like a lot of vehicles leaving, are they just wrapping up for the night, or wrapping up completely?

Looks like a lot of vehicles leaving, are they just wrapping up for the night, or wrapping up completely?

I just thought of something. The press could be setting up for the 8 o'clock shows with live feeds from the digsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox