Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We missed nothing but the departure of 2 protesters as far as I can tell.

It's back up and from what I could see from the first show is that all the protestors had their feet clearly on the sidewalk. Let George claim THAT as his - he'll probaly say he leaid the cement.

And we're back!!
Yeppers, we are!
x5csy8.jpg

The webcam seems to be working again.
Why aren't the A's set up for the vigil?
Don 't they put up a tent and stuff?

I contacted them earlier today about the camera being cattywhompus and not showing the driveway...asked that they give it a little nudge to the left, to cover the driveway, too, and they did shortly after.

Go to THIS PAGE, enter your name, email, city, and zip, and then select Topic "other." On subject, just put "webcam at Anthony residence" and then write them a nice message...I thanked them for their coverage before requesting that they check the cam.

If someone does this, please report back that you have emailed. Last night, someone said they were going to contact Fox, and never did, so we were without coverage all night.

I am trying to cook dinner (thank heavens I finally did get a shower in and washed my hair this morning! It is already Sept 8 and I haven't paid my monthly bills except for my rent!! I have to get them all written out tonite. This case is interferring with my whole life. lol

Hey if we all get up and walk away from our computers at the same time for sure something will happen. Maybe even get a picture!

Hi y'all
Anything happen the last couple of hours? I did check in once or twice, and I saw this guy in a red and white plaid shirt look like he was doing something unnatural to a sign, but I quickly realised that this stop and go pictures, can cause some things to appear a little off.

Little Dude could have claimed assault, couldn't he?

He could, but I think he would have to be pretty low to file assault charges at a time like this. As far as i'm concerned, he's lucky he didn't get punched in the face...sitting there with an umbrella and lawn chairs watching the house as if it were some blockbuster movie.

WTH someone just left a little girl BY HERSELF on the sidewalk in front of the Anthonys wearing a sign.

Protesters are gone, and looks like a tri-pod type camera set up.

Evening all....isn't the Sunday Vigil usually around this time...George should have set up his umbrella stand by now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member