Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it strange that George and Cindy go outside and start this just when the search has been called off??

On another website they are reporting that GA was shoving people and touched an older woman! I'll take down if if not allowed to report!

Wow, I wonder if she'll prosecute! George & Casey may find themselves as neighbors in the big house!! :behindbar

I think it's a lot of people trying to log on at the same time causes server problems. I think that is why when anything happens, it locks up.

I Googled a little about web-cam freeze, and it has to do with bandwidth.
Yep, everyone clicks on, and it freezes. We even knocked WS's out.

To bad we can't report after the action and not during......
:blowkiss:

IMO

I saw it on channel 9 news. No link yet. George was yelling and pushed a couple of protesters. Cindy was there too. George had a hammer in his hand which Lee took away from him. After Lee came out, Anthonys went inside. Then police came.

That darn hammer again!!:bang:
Did they really think there wouldn't be a confrontation with the protesters once they stepped into the yard?

Just before 6:00 Sunday evening, chaos broke out at the Anthony home when George Anthony was approached by a protestor. Angry that protestors were on his property, George pushed the man. Lee Anthony was able to step in and pull his father away from the dispute.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

they're loud-mouthed
and they're crazy.
They won't help search-they're lazy
their memory is hazy.
The anthony family.

Their "fund" it makes them scammers
when georgie talks he stammers
cindy loves her hammer
the anthony family

by twinmom99
sep 7, 2008 | 5:16 pm

{{snap! Snap!}} roflmao!!!!

You know what would be great? Another station should set up a cam that works the whole time!

George should move into a hotel for a while or a friend (if he has any) and stay away from the house. This is all way too much for him.

Isn't it strange that George and Cindy go outside and start this just when the search has been called off??

Sadly, I think this is all a big game for them. They were probably trying to rub it in that the search has been postponed. I can just see Cindy saying "see, told you she is alive; that's why the search is called off" and then smirking her little evil smirk.

On another website they are reporting that GA was shoving people and touched an older woman! I'll take down if if not allowed to report!

If it were me good old George touched.. I'd knock him on his A##.. then press charges..

Just before 6:00 Sunday evening, chaos broke out at the Anthony home when George Anthony was approached by a protestor. Angry that protestors were on his property, George pushed the man. Lee Anthony was able to step in and pull his father away from the dispute.

Thanks for finding the link, Suzi. George also pushed a woman back. That's when Lee stepped in.

Darn, mine is stuck on a blond chick in a white truck. MOVE!!

Hey, grackle...

It's www..net.

Kind of a crappy forum that's following this case.

Not nice! They have done a lot to help out TES. WS still rocks, but SM isn't "crappy" by any degree. They are good folks!

wonder if george's security cam will show the truth as the anthonys see it???

It appears that whenever the action begins webcam fails...fox saving the footage for tv...allowing us webwatchers to only watch the "paint drying" video...thanks FOX..we'll see the real action on another station.
George.....cool it....really bringing a hammer to a mob (even tiny one) --not a good move --Bad for your PR...

I guess he's paying an attorney just wants to get his money worth, would love to see someone press charges against hammer toting gramps

here is a link for the attorney http://nejamelaw.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member