Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protester holding something on his shoulder? What is that??

I know what ya'll mean, mr.mimi just walked in and asked whats for dinner? I told him there's some two day old spaghetti in the fridge, help yourself:)

I have a white screen, icould draw my own pictures though

That guy was out there earlier today, just walking back and forth with that child on his shoulder. Weird.

sorry wrong link from the camera. I was looking for houses. Sorry guys.

2m7dvu9.jpg

What is that in front of the door? A blanket or something?

Looky loo protestors seem to have resorted to shrouding their youngins in signs

Elly mae draw some and show us whats happening insude lol

I am pretty sure it is a sheriff because I seen one coming out the front door and he had shorts on and a gun around his waist he walked to the truck and then went back in.

The shorts...kinda makes me think he might be a bicycle traffic police officer. Never see shorts on police who ride in cars.

I know what ya'll mean, mr.mimi just walked in and asked whats for dinner? I told him there's some two day old spaghetti in the fridge, help yourself:)

there ya go Mimi. I never knew that divorce a few months ago would come in so handy.

Silver...welcome!! You are not barging in...just prepared for some fun! We are an eclectic..slightly obsessed group!

Oh I missed seeing who got out of the truck...very interesting and now I too will be parked here until I find out what is up....I brought chips and salsa for everyone.

Here's a link to the webcam.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Caution: Once you begin watching this cam, you will become addicted. Your laundry will pile up, your family will be reduced to eating Hot Pockets, and your pets will long for the days when you used to feed them regularly.

LMAO....I've woken up with my laptop beside me more than once this week...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels