Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats funny :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

i get a kick out of you ladies,,, that are always talking about the "men" involved in this case

its not waht you say.. its how you say it

carry on :crazy:

My daughter named him that......darn thing never really moved to far. It was pretty funny.

I wonder why LE never got a full-house search warrant? Why they don't get one and make the Anthony's LEAVE THE HOUSE while they are searching?

thats funny :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

i get a kick out of you ladies,,, that are always talking about the "men" involved in this case

its not waht you say.. its how you say it

carry on :crazy:

LOL these men have become our life LOL don't have time for the "real" men in our lives :D cuz if we take a break, might miss something important!

i saved 3 box turtles and a red bellied slider from the road this year

My fiance would so love you Elley Mae and Robotdog! He rescued three or four turtles when he was a teenager and they eventually outgrew his aquarium and he had to release them into a nice secluded pond. He still tears up when he talks about them - and he is not one of those men who is "in touch with his feminine side"! lol!! He LOVES LOVES LOVES turtles though!!

Alright I'm back from shopping and stuffing my face with chinese food. Cats are fed and I'm showered again. So what did I miss?????? Anymore loonies?

LOL these men have become our life LOL don't have time for the "real" men in our lives :D cuz if we take a break, might miss something important!

i understand..

heheeheheheheeh

i understand :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Here I am, here I am... ! What'd I miss? LOL Not a d*mn thing besides laughin with yall I bet?!!

Ummm...yeah...do these protestors not realize they should really have their signs facing the house??

Alright I'm back from shopping and stuffing my face with chinese food. Cats are fed and I'm showered again. So what did I miss?????? Anymore loonies?

movement, white screen, movement, white screen, camera moved, movement white screen, movement, white screen, movement, white screen, movement, white screen, camera back in place

Originally Posted by RoseRed
She hasn't even been charged with murder so calling her a baby killer is totally immature.

Thats why we are here in the Webcam thread..waiting for it to happen..and it will happen
:behindbar

Im watching AMW wonder if they'll have a pix of caylee on there missing children segment

My eyes may be playing tricks on me, but it looks like CA is out talking to the protesters right now.

Here I am, here I am... ! What'd I miss? LOL Not a d*mn thing besides laughin with yall I bet?!!

Ummm...yeah...do these protestors not realize they should really have their signs facing the house??

I think they have stuff written on both sides. "Baby killer" one side and "Casey, where is Caylee" other side

It's time to take the baby home. It's after 9PM in Orlando. That's too late to have a toddler out in this kind of stuff, where anything can happen, especially on a Saturday night.

sm5a8p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member